Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Is There Anyone Here Suffering From Low Sperm Counts? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Anyone Here Suffering From Low Sperm Counts? (422 Views)

Low Sperm Counts: 10 Ways Men Damage Their Sperm Without Knowing / Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) / A Lady Suffering From Monkey Pox In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anyone Here Suffering From Low Sperm Counts? by cisse7575(m): 2:19pm On May 14, 2021
Lots of Male are suffering from this infectious bacterial, if you are one of them, here is a solution for you of which your manhood will turn to a tap water during the ejaculation....comment here if you want to be cure
Re: Is There Anyone Here Suffering From Low Sperm Counts? by hopeforcharles(m): 2:57pm On May 14, 2021
cisse7575:
Lots of Male are suffering from this infectious bacterial, if you are one of them, here is a solution for you of which your manhood will turn to a tap water during the ejaculation....comment here if you want to be cure
I know someone who has it, and I am willing to help him get help
Re: Is There Anyone Here Suffering From Low Sperm Counts? by cisse7575(m): 3:56pm On May 14, 2021
[1quote author=hopeforcharles post=101687725]
I know someone who has it, and I am willing to help him get help[/quote]

Get this capsules red and yellow tesraclyne (not sure of its spellings) with same quantity of salt, which will be used for 2weeks. That's the first treatment
Re: Is There Anyone Here Suffering From Low Sperm Counts? by hopeforcharles(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2021
cisse7575:
[1quote author=hopeforcharles post=101687725]
I know someone who has it, and I am willing to help him get help

Get this capsules red and yellow tesraclyne (not sure of its spellings) with same quantity of salt, which will be used for 2weeks. That's the first treatment
Hi I am a Pharmacist and I assume you are talking about tetracycline capsules.
Thanks for the information.

(1) (Reply)

Found This On Facebook: How True????? / People With Heart Problems Who Have Done An Ecg Come In Here / Please Help.i Need Advice On This Mouth Odour And Body Odor I'm Facing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.