Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise (14982 Views)

Tinubu: We Will Raise $10 Billion To Stabilise Naira, Boost FX Liquidity / NNPC Secures $3bn Loan To Stabilise The Naira / FG Pledges More Dollar Supply To Stabilise Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise by Tizu(m): 7:55am On May 15, 2021
Buhari is promising what he don't have.
People of Chad must be fools if they believe him and take his words serious.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise by D1zion: 7:56am On May 15, 2021
How can you do that,when your own country is not stabilize. If this people are wise enough they'll tell me no thank you Mr president we'll try on our own.

Is it not at war front that Derby died,the only way Buhari can do that is to also be at the forefront.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise by mrkings84(m): 7:56am On May 15, 2021
Buhari for his kinsmen!
Re: Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise by Jack005(m): 7:57am On May 15, 2021
richmond500:
Nigeria is still the giant of Africa, if we can get rid of insecurity and have enough information at our disposal, we will be one of the economically powerful countries in the world
"If"
Re: Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise by Enyimbamercedes: 7:57am On May 15, 2021
… says a man who cannot stabilize his own country!

This proves that this man lives in an alternate reality created by his aides!

He actually said we should compare where we are now and where we were in 2015.

Now he is pledging to stabilize another country!

Oshey… Stabilizer

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:03am On May 15, 2021
Idiat
Re: Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise by richmond500: 8:03am On May 15, 2021
Jack005:
"If"
yes, presently we are giant of Africa, u can argue it but even with all the insecurities, we get foreign investors more than any country in Africa
To become world power, we need to take out insecurity and corrupt system
Re: Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise by avrilwisedata: 8:05am On May 15, 2021
A man whose house is burning, leaves his burning house to fix a bulb in his neighbour's room.

Very unwise set of people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise by seyz91(m): 8:12am On May 15, 2021
Re: Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise by Adedapo57: 8:20am On May 15, 2021
Which buhari?? Am sure it’s not our own buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise by captianfreeman(m): 8:21am On May 15, 2021
Imagine !
Re: Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise by EmmyNorse(m): 8:24am On May 15, 2021
You that is standing on a time bomb is promising a country stability. Please go and seat down Mr yeye president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise by Gval123: 8:30am On May 15, 2021
Cow
Re: Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise by Grateful02(m): 8:33am On May 15, 2021
Omo see cruise na....Nigeria never stabilize na person country you wan help stabilize.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise by mukthar2000(m): 8:35am On May 15, 2021
Old man help ur country first, an stop being an hypocritical.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise by LoudLord(m): 9:08am On May 15, 2021
Aswear M.buhari dey smoke skunk aje

Insecurities full your country yet you dey promise Chad say you go stabilize ahhh omo dey angel wey give me naija form fuvk me up BIG TIME
Re: Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise by fayomim: 9:09am On May 15, 2021
Yu wey need help.. just keep kwayat..idiot
Re: Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise by MrMurdah: 9:16am On May 15, 2021
You never stabilize your own country you are going to another place.

This guy is absolutely clueless.
Re: Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise by Masterchef(m): 9:18am On May 15, 2021
There's a reason Femi Adeshina and Garba Shehu are in competition to create sensation in the name of the president. Who knows why?

They are just smart guys paid to play mind games with over 200m people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise by briggson07(m): 9:19am On May 15, 2021
Are we stabilized

I mean Nigeria
Re: Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise by lawalmovichhhh: 9:29am On May 15, 2021
even Chad go dey laugh at you......OLORIBURUKU man

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise by CSTRR: 10:04am On May 15, 2021
Idiot.

And for what?

We don't have a common military base there to checkmate bokoharam, while France and other Western powers do, and they are not looking to stabilise Chad with their own resources.

What exactly is Buhari getting back in return?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise by justmondris: 10:10am On May 15, 2021
A president that could not put off the fire in his house, wants to put off the smoke in someone else’s house. I know the new president will just be laughing in his mind

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:14am On May 15, 2021
FOOLISH IDIOTIC BUHARI!!!

OLD FOOL! THUNDER FIRE THAT YOUR USELESS HEAD THERE!
Re: Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:35am On May 15, 2021
Bubu our loving and darling president.
Our Commander in Chief.
Our caring progressive daddy on a the next level.
The African Stabilizer cheesy
I hail you daddy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise by shoprite: 10:40am On May 15, 2021
Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise

. . .all I can say is . . .RUN CHAD . . .RUN grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise by ofiko123(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2021
We hope that president Muhammadu buhari carries out this promise of stabilizing Chad and ensuring that peace return to the war torn nation...
Re: Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise by JONSYN7154: 10:43am On May 15, 2021
angry angry angry
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Bubu our loving and darling president.
Our Commander in Chief.
Our caring progressive daddy on a the next level.
The African Stabilizer cheesy
I hail you daddy.
Re: Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise by Jjmaximum: 10:59am On May 15, 2021
For this nonsense of our president
I can not cry again
I can not laugh � again
But just for me to be looking..

This Nigeria �� season film from our leaders, kidnapping, Bandits and others
Re: Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise by executive12: 12:32pm On May 15, 2021
Foolish man. You are promising to help stabilize Chad when your own country is on the verge of disintegrating.
Anyway, it has been revealed that Buhari has dementia. So he should not be taken serious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) / Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong / Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.