Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Nigeria Should Send Aids And Relief Items To Israel They've Really Suffered - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Should Send Aids And Relief Items To Israel They've Really Suffered (453 Views)

Tinubu's Supporters Donates Relief Items To Flood Victims in Jigawa / NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs / Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Should Send Aids And Relief Items To Israel They've Really Suffered by Kandeed: 4:41pm On May 14, 2021
I think Nigeria really should send whatever aid and relief materials they can to the affected Isrealis and Gofundme be open to fund every treatment any isreali would go thr. I saw pictures of wounded isrealis and I couldn't help it but cry. Isreal has really gone thr alot of terror from Palestine this past few days embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Send Aids And Relief Items To Israel They've Really Suffered by FishFisher: 4:42pm On May 14, 2021
Kandeed:
I think Nigeria really should send whatever aid and relief materials they can to the affected Isrealis and Gofundme be open to fund every treatment any isreali would go thr. I saw pictures of wounded isrealis and I couldn't help it but cry. Isreal has really gone thr alot of terror from Palestine this past few days embarassed

Re: Nigeria Should Send Aids And Relief Items To Israel They've Really Suffered by neonly: 4:47pm On May 14, 2021
Make I help isreal write the things needed

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Send Aids And Relief Items To Israel They've Really Suffered by Federickson02: 4:51pm On May 14, 2021
grin the Palestinian are the ones receiving it back to back. But if possible, Nigeria should send more funds to Isreal so that they can finish the job quick. There shall be No rest for terrorists!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Send Aids And Relief Items To Israel They've Really Suffered by Kandeed: 5:00pm On May 14, 2021
Federickson02:
grin the Palestinian are the ones receiving it back to back. But if possible, Nigeria should send more funds to Isreal so that they can finish the job quick. There shall be No rest for terrorists!

Israel is really suffering seriously. Palestines would never be forgiven their attrocities on innocent Israeli citizens

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Send Aids And Relief Items To Israel They've Really Suffered by falcon01: 5:04pm On May 14, 2021
And Corona too
Re: Nigeria Should Send Aids And Relief Items To Israel They've Really Suffered by noble4d(m): 6:05pm On May 14, 2021
Wetin concern us with Israel killing innocent children...

(1) (Reply)

They destroy beer, yet they get highest tax allocation from beer sales in south / Did Buhari Intentionally Close Our Courts ? / Gombe Governor Meets New Chief Of Army Staff In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.