Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Stand Out From The Crowd With The Presonus Revelator USB Condenser Mic - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Stand Out From The Crowd With The Presonus Revelator USB Condenser Mic (290 Views)

Presonus® Eris-series Studio Monitors Delivers Sounds You Can Trust / Starting Your Own Recording Studio With Presonus Studio Equipment / NT2-A Rode Condenser Microphone And Bx8 Carbon Studio Monitor (6 Months Used) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stand Out From The Crowd With The Presonus Revelator USB Condenser Mic by Irukkanews: 4:58pm On May 14, 2021
More than a microphone, PreSonus Revelator features voice effects to polish your sound—or completely transform it! Professionally crafted presets to make your voice stand out at the press of a button, thanks to the same award-winning sonic enhancement our StudioLive digital mixers provide. PreSonus Revelator is a professional USB microphone for streaming, podcasting, gaming, and more. PreSonus Revelator is more than a USB microphone.

Whether you’re looking for a USB microphone for vlogging, podcasting, or a simple recording solution for voice-overs–or your home studio–you want a microphone that will make your voice stand out. Revelator is designed to deliver polished, professional-sounding results with ease. Create with confidence right from the start.

More than a USB microphone

Revelator: Professional USB microphone for streaming, podcasting, gaming, and more.

Features of PreSonus Revelator USB Condenser Microphone
Professional bus-powered USB-C-compatible microphone for podcasting, streaming, vlogging, gaming, home recording, and more
Three different patterns to choose from:
Cardioid—for single-source applications
Figure 8—perfect for interviews and collaboration
Omnidirectional—to pick up the entire room
Headphone Output with volume control and zero-latency monitoring
96 kHz / 24-bit operation for pristine audio recording
Elegant desktop stand with built-in cable management
Unique Multi-mode configures Revelator as three stereo devices: Revelator, Revelator Loopback 1, and Revelator Loopback 2 to make recording Zoom calls or streaming Gameplay a breeze
6-in/6-out audio interface
2 dedicated input streams for the Revelator microphone
2 dedicated output streams for headphone monitoring
4-in/4-out virtual streams for application-to-application recording and playback with loopback options for macOS and Windows
Built-in Fat Channel with EQ, Compression, Gate, and Limiter plus Voice Effects, and Reverb
8 easy-to-use factory presets and 8 user presets.
Access up to 4 presets from Revelator, additional presets are available in Universal Control
UC Surface software mixer, effects editing and hardware control
Studio One Artist included
Studio Magic software bundle included
macOS® and Windows® compatible

For more, visit https://irukka.com/

Re: Stand Out From The Crowd With The Presonus Revelator USB Condenser Mic by Cabardin: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
Thank you for info
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd With The Presonus Revelator USB Condenser Mic by GabriellePeake: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
I prefer simple and high-quality equipment. In the microphone, for me, it is essential to the quality of sound when recording a stream. I impose all other presets and sound effects at the subsequent proper processing if I need to do it. My microphone is 4 years old, and I'm going to sell it and buy a new one that will record sound better. The technology is improving every day, and the old models no longer fit the unique requirements of The top microphones for streaming. So if you're buying a microphone to record content on Youtube, it's worth looking at models that can already be classified as new.

(1) (Reply)

PS4 Slim +3 Games For Sale / Who Has Used Any Polyester Product? / London Used Acer Travelmate Going Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.