Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Why I Killed Job-seeker, Ini Umoren - Uduak Akpan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Killed Job-seeker, Ini Umoren - Uduak Akpan (410 Views)

Uduak Adams Tortured By Mob In Surulere Over False Kidnap Allegation / Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) / Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Killed Job-seeker, Ini Umoren - Uduak Akpan by InfoNow: 5:55pm On May 14, 2021
The Akwa Ibom State Police Command has paraded Uduak Frank Akpan, the suspect in the death of a job seeker, Inibong Umoren.

Uduak, according to the state Police Commissioner, Andrew Amiengheme, was paraded today to dispel the rumour that he committed suicide in police custody.

The 26-year-old, who graduated from the Department of Philosophy, University of Uyo, with a CGPA of 4.12, was raped and brutally killed after Akpan allegedly lured her on social media with a fake job interview.

The remains of Ini was interred on Friday at her compound in Nung Ita village in Orok Anam Local Government Area in Akwa Ibom state.

FOR MUCH MORE, PLEASE VISIT: https://witnessngr.com/why-i-killed-job-seeker-ini-umoren-uduak-akpan/

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Govt, Not Us Keeping Baba Ijesha: Police / Service Your Loans On Time / (video) Wahala!! Bandit's Destroying King Alfred Diete Spief's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.