Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,948 members, 7,956,574 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

Facebook: Wallzee's Team Of Cyber Security Experts Recover Account After Hours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Facebook: Wallzee's Team Of Cyber Security Experts Recover Account After Hours (255 Views)

Elon Musk Reactivates Kanye West’s Twitter Account After Ban (Photos) / Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies / Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook: Wallzee's Team Of Cyber Security Experts Recover Account After Hours by Pokovirtuousblo(m): 8:18pm On May 14, 2021
It is no news that Bayelsa's social media space was shocked after an imposter not only succeeded in hacking multi-award winning singer, Wallzee's Facebook account, but shared a rather strange ad on his timeline today as well. The incident which occurred between 7am to 8am this morning, triggered a worried Wallzee to summon his team of cyber security experts - who recovered the account after over 5 hours of struggle - Pokovirtuousblog's investigation has revealed.

Taking to his Facebook profile a few hours ago, the 'Tabamunu' crooner noted that although some fraudsters tried to hack his account, he's very much grateful to God that he has recovered it. He also expressed regret over any inconvenience the few hours his account was hacked may have caused any of his virtual friends.

"My Facebook account has been on a long thing since morning because some people try to hack my account, but I thank God it has been recovered.

"I'm very sorry if this may have inconvenienced any of you my Facebook friends. This is me @Wallzee Alertboy original. I see blessings".

Checks by Pokovirtuousblog reveals that Walter Wisdom Baraladei professionally known as Wallzee is regarded as one of the most influential singer in the region. The Peremabiri native who has been making music for several years, is the Founder and Director of the most prestigious award show in his state, Bayelsa Musical Artiste Awards (BMAA).

Source: https://twitter.com/pokvirtuousblog/status/1393278741711925253?s=20

Would you like Poko Virtuous to write about you? Send him a WhatsApp message: 08094337600

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Blind Auditions On The Voice (watch This To Catch Up) / I Would Have Become A Dancer because I Love Dancing Alot - Funke Akindele (video) / Ex Bbnaija Housemates Tacha Says That Bbnaija Did Not Help Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.