Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Goldbooker Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Goldbooker Investment (1679 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldbooker Investment by Edwizy(m): 9:56pm On May 14, 2021
Gold booker is a long-term investment system that run gold day trading as a digital asset on forex and other CFDs. They are in partnership with physical gold mining business and sales and also in business with top gold brokers company.

They make massive returns, hence looking for stakeholders to invest minimum of $50 upward.

Licensed by US government, Canadian government and Honkong government to operate considering their years of integrity and operation.

They are headquartered in Canada.

You will earn 1.5% daily return on your investment and your investment will run for 200days contract. However, you can withdraw your returns every 5th, 15th and 25th of every month but the minimum withdrawal is $20.

Funding and withdrawal procedure are basically via bitcoin but you have no problem with that, the top leaders in nigeria will help with it. I can help you on that too.

When you are registered, you will be added to a group which is made up of a representative from gold booker and the top leaders in Nigeria.

You can ask any question and if you need any support too.

Use the link below to sign up, it will take you just 1min

https ://goldbooker. com/Register?f=GB930393&pos=LH

Investors don't regret, because in your sleep, you earn

If there is no system of earning while you sleep, then you have not started earning.

Visit goldbooker. com to know more about them.

If you have any question, you can ask me
Re: Goldbooker Investment by joemaps(m): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2021
just joined to verify, so far so good.
Re: Goldbooker Investment by joemaps(m): 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
joemaps:
just joined to verify, so far so good.
Have you withdrawn funds from your gold booker since then?
I attempted to withdraw into my perfect money wallet for 4 days now the sum has been deducted from RWallet but still says In-Process in my withdrawal report; my perfect money has not been credited.

What's going onf?
Re: Goldbooker Investment by ud003: 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
This gold booker something seems to be a scam, since October I withdrew some profit from the R wallet to my bitcoin wallet I have not still seen the money in my bitcoin wallet. And the amout has been diducted already from my R wallet. When I contacted the customer service after several messages, they finally replied saying is a block chain issue. Thay they are working to fix it.This is months now and I have not yet seen the money.

Now their customer service don't even come online to answer question.

(1) (Reply)

How I Can Make Investors N10 Billion In 10 Months! / First Bank Last Public Offer - How Can I Recover My Certificate? / Forex Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.