Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

And A Bastard Shall Dwell In Ashdod (tel Aviv) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / And A Bastard Shall Dwell In Ashdod (tel Aviv) (1022 Views)

Tel Aviv After The Iranian Drones Attack / BA Plane U-turns From Tel Aviv After Flights Are Suspended / Tel Aviv Shooting: Two Dead, Eight Wounded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And A Bastard Shall Dwell In Ashdod (tel Aviv) by Skoonheid(f): 1:04am On May 15, 2021
And a bastard shall dwell in Ashdod, and I will cut off the pride of the Philistines.

And I will take away his blood out of his mouth, and his abominations from between his teeth: but he that remaineth, even he, shall be for our God, and he shall be as a governor in Judah, and Ekron as a Jebusite.

And I will encamp about mine house because of the army, because of him that passeth by, and because of him that returneth: and no oppressor shall pass through them any more: for now have I seen with mine eyes. ( zech 9:6)

A note of warning to all black people you under the darkness of Christian psychosis, who do not even know the mongrel masquerading as Israel today, God's word is eternal, infallible. Get wisdom , you give the glory God bestowed upon you to a bastard that you do not even know .

And it shall come to pass, like as ye were a curse among the nations, O house of Judah and house of Israel, so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing: fear ye not, let your hands be strong . zech 8:13

Revelation 3:9, KJV: "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

We are close to the end. Stay woke.
Re: And A Bastard Shall Dwell In Ashdod (tel Aviv) by Hashabiah: 1:41am On May 15, 2021
This doctrine smells if a false teacher. Stay clear folks
Re: And A Bastard Shall Dwell In Ashdod (tel Aviv) by TarOrfeeek: 1:52am On May 15, 2021
That was the Old testament

The blood and Covenant of Jesus Christ redeemed his people.

That any nation that rises in war against Israel, they will smite and lay desolate.

Thats the covenant we are operating in right now.

Better tell your terrorist brothers that USA a major ally is just waiting for you people to hit commercial or diplomatic sites.

Fiam

4 Likes

Re: And A Bastard Shall Dwell In Ashdod (tel Aviv) by Coldshisha: 2:34am On May 15, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
That was the Old testament

The blood and Covenant of Jesus Christ redeemed his people.

That any nation that rises in war against Israel, they will smite and lay desolate.

Thats the covenant we are operating in right now.

Better tell your terrorist brothers that USA a major ally is just waiting for you people to hit commercial or diplomatic sites.

Fiam

How come Adolf Hitler and Germany killed 5 million Jews during holocaust and Germany is still very strong today

You say Jesus's blood redeemed his people, however most modern day JEWS don't believe in Christianity or Jesus, infact most Jews believe in Judaism and mossiac teaching, same Jews even crucified Jesus, stoning and mocking him for calling himself son of Yahweh

2 Likes

Re: And A Bastard Shall Dwell In Ashdod (tel Aviv) by Nobody: 4:17am On May 15, 2021
Religion, an opium for the clueless and naive!

1 Like

Re: And A Bastard Shall Dwell In Ashdod (tel Aviv) by helinues: 5:40am On May 15, 2021
Bible and Quran was written to suit the narrator's story.

The modern day religious people have also been twisting the old book to suit their narration..

Las las religion na scam

1 Like

Re: And A Bastard Shall Dwell In Ashdod (tel Aviv) by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:18am On May 15, 2021
The way Muslims are crying against Israel dey give me joy. I know they won't have lamented all these, if Israel had no Iron Dome They would have been hailing Hamas but the reverse is the case.

I can donate more buckets for the tears of Islamic terrorists

4 Likes

Re: And A Bastard Shall Dwell In Ashdod (tel Aviv) by joyandfaith: 6:39am On May 15, 2021
Skoonheid:
And a bastard shall dwell in Ashdod, and I will cut off the pride of the Philistines.

And I will take away his blood out of his mouth, and his abominations from between his teeth: but he that remaineth, even he, shall be for our God, and he shall be as a governor in Judah, and Ekron as a Jebusite.

And I will encamp about mine house because of the army, because of him that passeth by, and because of him that returneth: and no oppressor shall pass through them any more: for now have I seen with mine eyes. ( zech 9:6)

A note of warning to all black people you under the darkness of Christian psychosis, who do not even know the mongrel masquerading as Israel today, God's word is eternal, infallible. Get wisdom , you give the glory God bestowed upon you to a bastard that you do not even know .

And it shall come to pass, like as ye were a curse among the nations, O house of Judah and house of Israel, so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing: fear ye not, let your hands be strong . zech 8:13

Revelation 3:9, KJV: "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

We are close to the end. Stay woke.

Ashdod one of five cities of Philistine, was assigned it to the tribe of Judah (Joshua 15:47).invading Israelites were unable to subdue it or its satellite town.
Ancient ashdod is in ruins in fulfillment of Bible prophesy.
Modern Ashdod, founded in 1956 and incorporated 1968, is on the coast, 4.5 miles (7 km) north-northwest of the ancient city ruins.
Tel Aviv is not Ashdod .
Re: And A Bastard Shall Dwell In Ashdod (tel Aviv) by TarOrfeeek: 7:24am On May 15, 2021
Coldshisha:

How come Adolf Hitler and Germany killed 5 million Jews during holocaust and Germany is still very strong today

You say Jesus's blood redeemed his people, however most modern day JEWS don't believe in Christianity or Jesus, infact most Jews believe in Judaism and mossiac teaching, same Jews even crucified Jesus, stoning and mocking him for calling himself son of Yahweh

Thats the beautiful thing about Jesus Christ.

He loves does who despised him.

Unlike Muhammad that wants to kill everyone
Re: And A Bastard Shall Dwell In Ashdod (tel Aviv) by AstroG: 7:42am On May 15, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
The way Muslims are crying against Israel dey give me joy. I know they won't have lamented all these, if Israel had no Iron Dome They would have been hailing Hamas but the reverse is the case.

I can donate more buckets for the tears of Islamic terrorists

Ahswear bro,the joy no be here

1 Like

Re: And A Bastard Shall Dwell In Ashdod (tel Aviv) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:21am On Sep 12, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Thats the beautiful thing about Jesus Christ.

He loves does who despised him.

Unlike Muhammad that wants to kill everyone
I used to think you were Muslim. Wawu, I never knew. shocked shocked shocked
Re: And A Bastard Shall Dwell In Ashdod (tel Aviv) by luluosas(m): 8:05am On Sep 12, 2021
Why are you crying Mohammed son? Israel exists by PROMISE and nothing you can do about it. Israel has come to stay

(1) (Reply)

Afghan Girls Denied An Education As Secondary Schools Reopen For Boys Only / A Man Slapped Iranian Governor On Stage During Speech. / Breaking - Hundreds More ARMED HAMAS Members Surrender To Israel Defence Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.