Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Breaking News Just In Israel Energy Plant Hit And Iron Dome Fail - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking News Just In Israel Energy Plant Hit And Iron Dome Fail (3479 Views)

Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) / The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky / Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News Just In Israel Energy Plant Hit And Iron Dome Fail by Glance(m): 1:23am On May 15, 2021
Israel Energy Plant hit and Some Fail.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qrs4tlW2OM
Re: Breaking News Just In Israel Energy Plant Hit And Iron Dome Fail by Hashabiah: 1:37am On May 15, 2021
Na wah o. And America is watching this nonsense.
Re: Breaking News Just In Israel Energy Plant Hit And Iron Dome Fail by Coldshisha: 2:48am On May 15, 2021
Americans troop leaving middle East is a recipe for disaster

Biden is now solely focused on Americans forgetting their allies,

From Blocking Covid 19 Vaccination raw materials to Indian while stock piling it, to merely issuing travel restrictions for its citizens in Isreal instead of taking a stance... Biden's foreign policy would be Sidon dey look
Re: Breaking News Just In Israel Energy Plant Hit And Iron Dome Fail by MsAllison(f): 2:51am On May 15, 2021
pray for Isreal

you won't see those terrorists sympathizers here but when Isreal starts now they'll be crying

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News Just In Israel Energy Plant Hit And Iron Dome Fail by Coldshisha: 2:58am On May 15, 2021
MsAllison:
pray for Isreal

you won't see those terrorists sympathizers here but when Isreal starts now they'll be crying

I guess Isreal blowing 65 civilians mostly women and children in their apartment building because of Hamas militia who are not even residents of the building isn't terrorism, and you lots hailing it ain't terrorism sympathisers

Hypocrites

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News Just In Israel Energy Plant Hit And Iron Dome Fail by Nobody: 3:41am On May 15, 2021
Coldshisha:

[s]
I guess Isreal blowing 65 civilians mostly women and children in their apartment building because of Hamas militia who are not even residents of the building isn't terrorism, and you lots hailing it ain't terrorism sympathisers

Hypocrites[/s]

Arrant nonsense !!!
When you guys were brain washed that dying for Mohammed, Allah and jihad is a surety to heaven who did you blame? If hands were to change and the Muslim winning you won't tyoe the trash you wrote because Islam justify the killing of unbelievers children inclusive. Now you are talking trash because the case is other wise.

Come and explain this Quran verses for me.
Surah 8:12;
Surah 9:123;
Quran 9:111.

And see how your religion has no regard for humanity as a whole !!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Just In Israel Energy Plant Hit And Iron Dome Fail by Coldshisha: 3:51am On May 15, 2021
gaius01:

Arrant nonsense !!!
When you guys were brain washed that dying for Mohammed, Allah and jihad is a surety to heaven who did you blame? If hands were to change and the Muslim winning you won't tyoe the trash you wrote because Islam justify the killing of unbelievers children inclusive. Now you are talking trash because the case is other wise.

Come and explain this Quran verses for me.
Surah 8:12;
Surah 9:123;
Quran 9:111.

And see how your religion has no regard for humanity as a whole !!

They are quick to mention vrses calling for death of unbelievers in the Quran and overlook it in the Bible

For example, concerning those who worship idols, Deuteronomy 7:16 uses akal ("consume"wink when saying "You must destroy (consume) all the peoples the Lord your God gives over to you…".

Deuteronomy 7:24, on the other hand, uses abad when saying "you shall make their name perish from under heaven…"

while Deuteronomy 20:10-18 says "…you shall not leave alive anything that breathes. But you shall utterly destroy (ha-harem taharimem) them, the Hittite and the Amorite, the Canaanite and the Perizzite, the Hivite and the Jebusite, as the Lord your God has commanded you…"

. "Amos 1:3–2:3 uses akal to indict Israel’s neighbors for various acts of cruelty during war (e.g., the Ammonites “ripped open pregnant women in Gilead in order to enlarge their territory”; 1:13)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Just In Israel Energy Plant Hit And Iron Dome Fail by RichAbujaGuy: 4:50am On May 15, 2021
Some very hidden history.

The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967, during the Six-Day War

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

The Day Israel Attacked America | Special Series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM
Re: Breaking News Just In Israel Energy Plant Hit And Iron Dome Fail by Nobody: 5:51am On May 15, 2021
PatamI is happy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Just In Israel Energy Plant Hit And Iron Dome Fail by Microwhy: 6:59am On May 15, 2021
Hashabiah:
What should America do..
Re: Breaking News Just In Israel Energy Plant Hit And Iron Dome Fail by Microwhy: 7:05am On May 15, 2021
Coldshisha:

They are quick to mention vrses calling for death of unbelievers in the Quran and overlook it in the Bible

For example, concerning those who worship idols, Deuteronomy 7:16 uses akal ("consume"wink when saying "You must destroy (consume) all the peoples the Lord your God gives over to you…".

Deuteronomy 7:24, on the other hand, uses abad when saying "you shall make their name perish from under heaven…"

while Deuteronomy 20:10-18 says "…you shall not leave alive anything that breathes. But you shall utterly destroy (ha-harem taharimem) them, the Hittite and the Amorite, the Canaanite and the Perizzite, the Hivite and the Jebusite, as the Lord your God has commanded you…"

. "Amos 1:3–2:3 uses akal to indict Israel’s neighbors for various acts of cruelty during war (e.g., the Ammonites “ripped open pregnant women in Gilead in order to enlarge their territory”; 1:13)

Always waiting for person with P.hd in Pure and Advance mathematics to come and manipulate bible for them like Adeboye.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Just In Israel Energy Plant Hit And Iron Dome Fail by JohnBullMySon: 7:32am On May 15, 2021
Hashabiah:
So what do you want them to do, nuke Palestine? Israel is capable enough to handle their problem. US doesn't need to do anything.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Just In Israel Energy Plant Hit And Iron Dome Fail by Danisaint112(m): 8:24am On May 15, 2021
Arabs and Muslims supporting HAMAS I call "Terrorist sympathizing Buffoons."

From your statement it shows you know nothing about the state of ISRAEL. ��

Five Arab nations attacked the Isrealites in 1948 and that is, Lebanon, Iraq, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Syria plus the Palestinian dragging their God given land with them making it six 6.

And they were defeated.

The came out victorious. What makes you think Iranians would defeat them.

You only know of the Iron dome missile defense system,
Do you know of the "David 's sling" missile defense system?
Do you know of the "arrow theatre system?"
Do you know of the "the Patriot missile system?"
Do you know of the "Barak-8 missile defense system?"

I would have love to explain it all for you but you will develop HPB when you are done reading it.

All this defense system were built to counter different rockets with different range. Including those ballistic missile and nuclear weapons you are thinking of.

Hamas wanted to shock Israel. But they ended being shocked by the mere Iron dome. The less effective of them all.

Mind you most of those defense system built by the Israel aerospace industry (IAI) to counter missiles, rockets and anything nuclear weapons coming from the middle.

Not to talk about the Rocket Carrier satellites owned by the Isrealites in Outer space.

Olodos just tell me how Iran is a match for the state of Isreal in terms nuclear power.

Iran that is still pricing Uranium from U.S.A all in the name of Nuclear deal.

If you talk about top ten Nuclear equiped nations on Earth. Iran is no where to be found.

Even ordinary North Korea with 30 Nuclear warheads will decimate them totally. Like, right off the history of Persians in Iran from the face of the Earth.

The is more to ISREAL than tourism and pilgrimage.

ISREAL is said to develop weapons never before seen in the world. Most are even held secretly.
The one you know of is the one they told you.

See, if you don't know history just shut the Bleep up and mind damn your business.

They way ISREAL fight terrorists is they way terrorism is suppose to be fault. You don't give them breathing space. You hit them back to back. give it to them hot, hot.

I dont blame you terrorist sympathizers, you live in a country where terrorists are being handled with extreme care or should I say petted.

So when you say them being disciplined mercilessly elsewhere, you begin to cry wolf.

Everyone knows HAMAS is the defaulter. And every right thinking Christian will support the of Isreal in this crucial time.

I don't need to tell you where I stand my statement says it all.

More success to to holy Land of ISREAL.

If you feel pained by this comment. Than for you to quote me and disturb your peace, just empty a bottle of sniper in your stomach or go hug the nearest transformer.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Just In Israel Energy Plant Hit And Iron Dome Fail by Danisaint112(m): 8:51am On May 15, 2021
Coldshisha:

[s]I guess Isreal blowing 65 civilians mostly women and children in their apartment building because of Hamas militia who are not even residents of the building isn't terrorism, and you lots hailing it ain't terrorism sympathisers[s]

Hypocrites

If the Palestinians would watch evil (terrorism) unfold before their eyes and they do nothing other than to support the act.

Then when bombing this terrorist location, no one should be considered for they are all terrorist.

I just watched Al-Jazeera this morning, you need to see the way Palestinian children were busy throwing stones at the Isreali Army while their parents sit and watch.

Terrorism is in this people called Arabs blood. And I don't think anything can change that fact.

When their adults do same and they get shot, the whole world would cry wolf. And complain on how they are being killed for protesting for right.

The first 100 rockets fired into ISREAL were from residential streets in Gaza. And their people watch while the evil unfold.

What Isreal forces did was simply return bomb to them from where they were projected. Did you expect them to sit and watch. And plead with HAMAS.

No. A big NO!

You know the MOSSAD has gathered more than enough information about this deadly terrorist and their future plan to unleash Jihad on the state.

For the Isrealites, this is an opportunity to destroy them with every info gathered.

HAMAS you know is somehow regretting but they just have to keep going in other not to be seen as cowards

You don't negotiate with terrorists man you fight and dismantle them.

And ISREAL is a country that knows how to handle them.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News Just In Israel Energy Plant Hit And Iron Dome Fail by SUPERPACK: 8:52am On May 15, 2021
Danisaint112:

Five Arab nations attacked the Isrealites in 1948 and that is, Lebanon, Iraq, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Syria plus the Palestinian dragging their God given land with them making it six 6.

And they were defeated.

I would have love to explain it all for you but you will develop HPB when you are done reading it.

All this defense system were built to counter different rockets with different range. Including those ballistic missile and nuclear weapons you are thinking of.

Hamas wanted to shock Israel. But they ended being shocked by the mere Iron dome. The less effective of them all.

Mind you most of those defense system built by the Israel aerospace industry (IAI) to counter missiles, rockets and anything nuclear weapons coming from the middle.

Not to talk about the Rocket Carrier satellites owned by the Isrealites in Outer space.

Olodos just tell me how Iran is a match for the state of Isreal in terms nuclear power.

If you talk about top ten Nuclear equiped nations on Earth. Iran is no where to be found.

Even ordinary North Korea with 30 Nuclear warheads will decimate them totally. Like, right off the history of Persians in Iran from the face of the Earth.

ISREAL is said to develop weapons never before seen in the world. Most are even held secretly.

See, if you don't know history just shut the Bleep up and mind damn your business.

They way ISREAL fight terrorists is they way terrorism is suppose to be fault. You don't give them breathing space. You hit them back to back. give it to them hot, hot.

I dont blame you terrorist sympathizers, you live in a country where terrorists are being handled with extreme care or should I say petted.

So when you say them being disciplined mercilessly elsewhere, you begin to cry wolf.

Everyone knows HAMAS is the defaulter. And every right thinking Christian will support the of Isreal in this crucial time.

If you feel pained by this comment. Than for you to quote me and disturb your peace, just empty a bottle of sniper in your stomach or go hug the nearest transformer.

The rants of a shithole ant.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Just In Israel Energy Plant Hit And Iron Dome Fail by Kingluqman(m): 9:20am On May 15, 2021
War is war and it has no good end.

I don't know why some dumb people are supporting a certain country when it's not Hollywood movie.
Re: Breaking News Just In Israel Energy Plant Hit And Iron Dome Fail by MrFlavvor(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2021
Coldshisha:

Hypocrites

baba don't be dumb. So you attack a nation and expect no retaliation? You feel say na Nigeria Hamas attack? They're basically fighting a war already. You focus on how to avert the one in your country. Or you be one of those in denial of the fact that a civil war is brewing in the country?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Just In Israel Energy Plant Hit And Iron Dome Fail by talk2hb1(m): 10:54am On May 15, 2021
Fake NEWS!!!
Re: Breaking News Just In Israel Energy Plant Hit And Iron Dome Fail by Idaytesj29(m): 11:20am On May 15, 2021
Danisaint112:

If the Palestinians would watch evil (terrorism) unfold before their eyes and they do nothing other than to support the act.

Then when bombing this terrorist location, no one should be considered for they are all terrorist.

I just watched Al-Jazeera this morning, you need to see the way Palestinian children were busy throwing stones at the Isreali Army while their parents sit and watch.[/b]

Terrorism is in this people called Arabs blood. And I don't think anything can change that fact.

When their adults do same and they get shot, the whole world would cry wolf. And complain on how they are being killed for protesting for right.

The first [b]100 rockets fired into ISREAL
were from residential streets in Gaza. And their people watch while the evil unfold.

What Isreal forces did was simply return bomb to them from where they were projected. Did you expect them to sit and watch. And plead with HAMAS.

No. A big NO!

You know the MOSSAD has gathered more than enough information about this deadly terrorist and their future plan to unleash Jihad on the state.

For the Isrealites, this is an opportunity to destroy them with every info gathered.

HAMAS you know is somehow regretting but they just have to keep going in other not to be seen as cowards

You don't negotiate with terrorists man you fight and dismantle them.

And ISREAL is a country that knows how to handle them.

Which parents? Parent that has been killed by Israeli Airstrikes in their homes. And let me ask you, when you see somebody that killed you families, neighbours, friends and destroyed your town driving Humvees through same town, you will hug and smile at them right?

See, what the Fulani people are trying to do in Nigeria, land grabbing around is what Israel did to Palestine, while you all complain about Fulani but embrace that of Israel.

Let assume a group of nomadic people came to just wake now and say the entire Nigeria was their ancestral land and put across verses from one of the holy books to back it that they live on it during the time of Maybe Abraham and asked us to vacate the land. They sought Wester backing and fought a war to chase Nigerians away to a small corner in the country.

Used connection to seek that that small corner is not recognised as a country etc etc

Pls who is the terrorist here?

Don't give a dog a bad name just to hang it. Treat Isreal-Phalestine crisis separately.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Just In Israel Energy Plant Hit And Iron Dome Fail by viczo(m): 12:40pm On May 15, 2021
On Tuesday today na watin fake news outlets
Re: Breaking News Just In Israel Energy Plant Hit And Iron Dome Fail by OutOfContext: 1:13pm On May 15, 2021
Na was ooo
Re: Breaking News Just In Israel Energy Plant Hit And Iron Dome Fail by bigl: 1:24pm On May 15, 2021
MsAllison:
pray for Isreal

Yeap and I personally think Israel allowed that site to be hit ... So, they would have a big excuse to use certain weapons ...

If iron Dome fails, will David's sling also fail? Or the other mobile batteries being position all over Israel?

Those terrorists have given Israel a good excuse to crush them ....

Let's wait for what Israel would do next

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Just In Israel Energy Plant Hit And Iron Dome Fail by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 15, 2021
Coldshisha:

Which Bible did you get all this? undecided
The killing there was a normal killing that say, if you win a fight kill all those around. Even mohammed did so. But ours were not like yours, you kill those that don't believe in Allah does that sound nice to you?

How can I kill a person that don't believe in my God? Muhhamed told his followers to be harsh on unbelievers ? Why ? Just like that ! " I gain fame in terror" no sane person will say this !

How can you kill your blood brother simply because he convert to another religions that's suicide. And that what Islam stand for !!
Re: Breaking News Just In Israel Energy Plant Hit And Iron Dome Fail by McStoic(m): 3:18pm On May 15, 2021
Danisaint112:

And they were defeated.

My guy too much oil dey your head. You are well informed, especially that secret and unknown weapons. Israel developes state of the art weapons for fun. They don't know how prepared Israel always are.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Just In Israel Energy Plant Hit And Iron Dome Fail by Seleyse: 4:20pm On May 15, 2021
Religion has caused the most wars in the history of the human race
Re: Breaking News Just In Israel Energy Plant Hit And Iron Dome Fail by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:00pm On May 15, 2021
ISREAL HAS MORE THAN 10000 wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia’s Missile Attacks: Zelenski Hiding Inside An Underground Bunker (Bursted) / Jeffrey Epstein: Autopsy Reveals Strangulation, Bursted Eyes Capillaries(Graphic / Israeli Soldiers Have finally Divided And Encircled Gaza From All Positions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.