Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Job Search Coaching, Career Coaching - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Job Search Coaching, Career Coaching (151 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Search Coaching, Career Coaching by sacdor: 1:32am On May 15, 2021
Warm Greetings!!
I have a special offer for you and I am certain you would find it useful for you or someone you know.
The rate of depression is increasing the world over and is related sometimes to frustration from not having clarity of your purpose or career goal in life. Or when it seems you have checked all the items in the list but expected result is not forthcoming. I understand how it feels because I have been there and out.
I am offering to walk with you through the journey to bring clarity and answers to some concerns you have as regards your Career definition, development and achievement.
You may be a Student, NYSC member, recent graduate or experienced professional ; the desire for better change is common.
Do avail yourself of this opportunity to face and overcome this challenge in the Talk with Dorcas E series.
Reply this mail or send an SMS/Whatsapp message to 08035083715.
I can’t wait to begin the journey with you, 1 session at a time

Best Regards
Dorcas E

(1) (Reply)

Institute Of Attitudinal Change Managers / VMWARE Vsphere Hands On Online Training By Experts / Openstack Realtime Online Training By Experts From Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.