Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

See How This Lady Exposed Her unclothedness In Public. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See How This Lady Exposed Her unclothedness In Public. (3002 Views)

Watch! This Young Lady Intentionally Exposed Her Vag!na When She Was On The Moto / Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) / Why Ekiti People Must Stop Cheeting In Public (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Lady Exposed Her unclothedness In Public. by MiztaPepperoni(m): 3:59am On May 15, 2021
Chaiiiiiiiiii

Asin I just wan relax today dey count views to see how many people dey struggle to see woman unclothedness.

Abeg no reason the picture I attach oooo, turn your phone upside-down make you no go dey assume.

And before I forget, Abeg all of una wey dey find person unclothedness, make una REPENT!!!

Re: See How This Lady Exposed Her unclothedness In Public. by Ikukuudo: 4:28am On May 15, 2021
U don try. Were grin
Re: See How This Lady Exposed Her unclothedness In Public. by levisco16(m): 6:29am On May 15, 2021
I am in need of an Angel Investor

Hello, I am Levi. I have developed a proven strategy that provides 10%-20% profit of an initial capital, on a monthly basis.

I use proper Risk management . My daily target is In crumbs, in other to have minimal losses. Within a month interval, I end up having 10% - 20% profit.

That is, on a $1000 account, by month end it will be on $1100 minimum and maximum of $1300.

The gain might look insignificant, but it's in other to preserve the capital.

I trade Forex. You will create and have the account for yourself, while I trade. You own the passwords and details of the account. This way you can monitor the progress of the account and decide to close it, if you no longer wish to continue.
I will show you results if you need it.

You can also reach me via whatsapp on 07033135122.

Please am not a scammer, if you want to track me down, I can give you my details

I will provide you my full details and identity, if you request for it.
You can reach me through my whatsapp number
http:///+2347033135122

Thank you.
Re: See How This Lady Exposed Her unclothedness In Public. by MiztaPepperoni(m): 6:33am On May 15, 2021
Chaiiiiiiiiii

See how many views early this morning only one hour ago I posted this topic

Hahahahahahaha

Re: See How This Lady Exposed Her unclothedness In Public. by Nobody: 10:20am On May 16, 2021
That piture is amazin me

(1) (Reply)

Funny Meal For Hungry People / The Prayer Of The Nigerian Man / After So Many Years Of Evolution, Humanity Finaly Admits To Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.