Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,489 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

The Real Story Between Baba Ijesha And Princess - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Real Story Between Baba Ijesha And Princess (1323 Views)

Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) / Anto Lecky And Princess Wear Open Chest Outfits (Pics) / Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Story Between Baba Ijesha And Princess by handsomeyitayo(m): 4:55am On May 15, 2021
I am not happy the way baba ijesha did with the minor ...but the story goes a long way ..self control he lacks it. Iyabo ojo and princess went too far, something is still wrong somewhere. They use it to spoil is image and it is very bad because they know that an adult having affairs with a minor is a big offence due to baba ijesha weakness they use it to trap him.check below the real story from a facebook user that knows the truth of the whole matter.

Re: The Real Story Between Baba Ijesha And Princess by Coldshisha: 5:10am On May 15, 2021
Baba Ijesha is a fool... Screwing two best friends can lead to hell of a problem not to talk of childless mother and foster daughter

1 Like

Re: The Real Story Between Baba Ijesha And Princess by falcon01: 6:10am On May 15, 2021
Who cares
Re: The Real Story Between Baba Ijesha And Princess by blanquito(m): 6:29am On May 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: The Real Story Between Baba Ijesha And Princess by Zidane199(m): 7:26am On May 15, 2021
This film is becoming interesting. Don't even know what to believe
Re: The Real Story Between Baba Ijesha And Princess by heartbraker(m): 7:32am On May 15, 2021
i knw dis baba ijesha case get k-leg but dis social media judges wont let us talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Story Between Baba Ijesha And Princess by habsydiamond(m): 7:47am On May 15, 2021
At this point... Social media sef na war... Wetin man go believe now.... Na to just believe myself and work alone..... At this stage na only God can reveal the truth of the matter.
Re: The Real Story Between Baba Ijesha And Princess by talk2hb1(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2021
Let Him Face The Wrath Of Sleeping With Mother & Daughter.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Uche Maduagwu Beating By Jim Iyke Days After Calling Him A Ritualist / I Saw Tuface / Nollywood Actor, Aki Survives Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.