Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Can You Answer This Question? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Answer This Question? (750 Views)

Business Students, Can You Answer This? / As A Freelancer, How Do You Answer The Question About The Job You Do? / Before You Take A Business Loan, Make Sure You Know The Answer To This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Answer This Question? by Towma(f): 6:02am On May 15, 2021
I wanted to ask a question about how do companies pay taxes in Nigeria, specifically a limited liability company. I was told that I would only need to remit tax to FIRS.

But this morning one man from area council came to my place of work and claimed I also have to pay taxes to local government apart from the federal government tax. I have already paid for signpost which is the only local government taxed item I knew of so i dont know if this guy is just telling lies about paying to local government after FIRS.

Please anyone with info should tell me, is a limited liability company supposed to pay separate tax to both FIRS and local government?

Thanks for your help.
Re: Can You Answer This Question? by levisco16(m): 6:16am On May 15, 2021
I am in need of an Angel Investor

Hello, I am Levi. I have developed a proven strategy that provides 10%-20% profit of an initial capital, on a monthly basis.

I trade Forex. You will create and have the account for yourself, while I trade. You own the passwords and details of the account. This way you can monitor the progress of the account and decide to close it, if you no longer wish to continue.
I will show you results if you need it.

I use proper Risk management . My daily target is In crumbs, in other to have minimal losses. Within a month interval, I end up having 10% - 20% profit.

That is, on a $1000 account, by month end it will be on $1100 minimum and maximum of $1300.

The gain might look insignificant, but it's in other to preserve the capital.

You can also reach me via whatsapp on 07033135122.

Please am not a scammer, if you want to track me down, I can give you my details

I will provide you my full details and identity, if you request for it.
You can reach me through my whatsapp number
http:///+2347033135122

Thank you.
Re: Can You Answer This Question? by Skyfornia(m): 6:26am On May 15, 2021
Towma:
I wanted to ask a question about how do companies pay taxes in Nigeria, specifically a limited liability company. I was told that I would only need to remit tax to FIRS.

But this morning one man from area council came to my place of work and claimed I also have to pay taxes to local government apart from the federal government tax. I have already paid for signpost which is the only local government taxed item I knew of so i dont know if this guy is just telling lies about paying to local government after FIRS.

Please anyone with info should tell me, is a limited liability company supposed to pay separate tax to both FIRS and local government?

Thanks for your help.

I don't think it is tax the man meant...but there's something they call business permit which is handled by local governments...and it is renewable annually. Just do proper findings, you can also ask other shop owners around you..the fee is not usually much..between 3 to 5k annually.
Re: Can You Answer This Question? by Towma(f): 7:03am On May 15, 2021
Skyfornia:

I don't think it is tax the man meant...but there's something they call business permit which is handled by local governments...and it is renewable annually. Just do proper findings, you can also ask other shop owners around you..the fee is not usually much..between 3 to 5k annually.

Thank you. The man said it is tax, he said business registered as limited liability are supposed to pay two taxes, one to federal government and one to local government. I think he wanted to just obtain me. I asked my friend in the plaza and he said they dont pay tax to anyone except FIRS.

This period is hard for a lot of people so many people are just looking for how to scam others.
Re: Can You Answer This Question? by Towma(f): 7:06am On May 15, 2021
Please mods help me out here; take the thread to front page so it can get more answers and the people running businesses will not be scammed by area council revenue collectors.

What are the taxes or which particular tax should business owners pay?
@Mynd44
@lalasticlala
@Seun

Thanks
Re: Can You Answer This Question? by Towma(f): 10:27am On May 15, 2021
Help
Re: Can You Answer This Question? by chukwuibuipob: 3:44am On May 19, 2021
sad How did rubbish u spew here take consign CAN YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION NOT CAN YOU SCAM BETTER angry
levisco16:
I am in need of an Angel Investor

Hello, I am Levi. I have developed a proven strategy that provides 10%-20% profit of an initial capital, on a monthly basis.

I trade Forex. You will create and have the account for yourself, while I trade. You own the passwords and details of the account. This way you can monitor the progress of the account and decide to close it, if you no longer wish to continue.
I will show you results if you need it.

I use proper Risk management . My daily target is In crumbs, in other to have minimal losses. Within a month interval, I end up having 10% - 20% profit.

That is, on a $1000 account, by month end it will be on $1100 minimum and maximum of $1300.

The gain might look insignificant, but it's in other to preserve the capital.

You can also reach me via whatsapp on 07033135122.

Please am not a scammer, if you want to track me down, I can give you my details

I will provide you my full details and identity, if you request for it.
You can reach me through my whatsapp number
http:///+2347033135122

Thank you.
Re: Can You Answer This Question? by chukwuibuipob: 3:48am On May 19, 2021
Towma:
Help
Go to the Local govt office and do the needful.Here,U Pay FG/Local govt tax.Even if u dnt use TV/radio,those thieves will still give u receipt for dat.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Implications Of Calling One's Contacts For Loan Default? / Create and make money with Paypal Arbitrage / Learn How To Be Earning Money From Binance Futures Trading. Not A Free Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.