Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

As A Freelancer, How Do You Answer The Question About The Job You Do? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As A Freelancer, How Do You Answer The Question About The Job You Do? (796 Views)

How Do You Cope With Nigeria's Epileptic Power Supply Issue As A Freelancer? / Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer / 9 Super Easy Job You Can Do On Fiverr And Make Money Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Freelancer, How Do You Answer The Question About The Job You Do? by HAkorehdeh(m): 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
It's sad that most people in Nigeria would find it hard to believe one can make a living online without scamming. As a freelancer how do you answer the question of where you work?

In a case where you're about to rent a new apartment, how do you tell your potential landlord about your hustle, especially when your landlord is uneducated or educated with a bleak exposure?

how do you explain to the security agencies (police, sars, efcc etc) that you make your money legit online and you're not a scammer?

Do you always have to show them your earnings or your projects?
Re: As A Freelancer, How Do You Answer The Question About The Job You Do? by Theophinio(m): 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
HAkorehdeh:
It's sad that most people in Nigeria would find it hard to believe one can make a living online without scamming. As a freelancer how do you answer the question of where you work?

In a case where you're about to rent a new apartment, how do you tell your potential landlord about your hustle, especially when your landlord is uneducated or educated with a bleak exposure?

how do you explain to the security agencies (police, sars, efcc etc) that you make your money legit online and you're not a scammer?

Do you always have to show them your earnings or your projects?

Good day sir

Which CPA Network do you find COD offers to promote, which tailors to the Nigeria community

Sorry for swerving from the topic here
Re: As A Freelancer, How Do You Answer The Question About The Job You Do? by HAkorehdeh(m): 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Theophinio:

Good day sir

Which CPA Network do you find COD offers to promote, which tailors to the Nigeria community

Sorry for swerving from the topic here

Adcombo has some mainstream offers for Nigeria

I think Drcash has both mainstream and adult for Nigeria. I hardly target Nigeria tho
Re: As A Freelancer, How Do You Answer The Question About The Job You Do? by Theophinio(m): 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
HAkorehdeh:

Adcombo has some mainstream offers for Nigeria

I think Drcash has both mainstream and adult for Nigeria. I hardly target Nigeria tho

Thanks boss

Do you use Facebook to drive traffic
Re: As A Freelancer, How Do You Answer The Question About The Job You Do? by HAkorehdeh(m): 7:36am On Mar 05, 2023
I heard it's the best traffic source, but I have never tried it. I will anytime I find a reliable source for an Ads account cuz I know they ban a lot. For now, native (for mainstream) and adult banners (for adult)
Theophinio:

Thanks boss

Do you use Facebook to drive traffic
Re: As A Freelancer, How Do You Answer The Question About The Job You Do? by Theophinio(m): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
HAkorehdeh:
I heard it's the best traffic source, but I have never tried it. I will anytime I find a reliable source for an Ads account cuz I know they ban a lot. For now, native (for mainstream) and adult banners (for adult)

Happy Sunday sir

Native ads are one of the best ads platform to promote CPA Offers. But I don't know if it can accommodate "targeting," demographics. That's the most important thing

Please sir I need to discuss more with you on whatsapp
Re: As A Freelancer, How Do You Answer The Question About The Job You Do? by HAkorehdeh(m): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
Theophinio:

Happy Sunday sir

Native ads are one of the best ads platform to promote CPA Offers. But I don't know if it can accommodate "targeting," demographics. That's the most important thing

Please sir I need to discuss more with you on whatsapp

Demographics like age , gender etc ? Nah, It doesn't and it burns budget real fast. At best you can target cities , carriers, phone brands etc . I'm not a pro at it too, I'm only conversant with one platform. I'll add you anyway.
Don't forget to take down your phone number
Re: As A Freelancer, How Do You Answer The Question About The Job You Do? by Theophinio(m): 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
HAkorehdeh:

Demographics like age , gender etc ? Nah, It doesn't and it burns budget real fast. At best you can target cities , carriers, phone brands etc . I'm not a pro at it too, I'm only conversant with one platform. I'll add you anyway.
Don't forget to take down your phone number

Thanks boss adding me

I want to commit myself to this CPA thing

Number already taken down. Thanks

This drawbacks you listed are the "cons" why I don't fancy "Native ads"

Have you thought about youtube ads. Though I don't know the kind of products you promote apart from adult content
Re: As A Freelancer, How Do You Answer The Question About The Job You Do? by HAkorehdeh(m): 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
Not at all, The only time I tried YT and Google ads was with content locking and Threshold accounts.
Theophinio:

Thanks boss adding me

I want to commit myself to this CPA thing

Number already taken down. Thanks

This drawbacks you listed are the "cons" why I don't fancy "Native ads"

Have you thought about youtube ads. Though I don't know the kind of products you promote apart from adult content

(1) (Reply)

Social Media For Business: Play The Right GAME / Help Us Upload Photos And Get #30 Per Photo / Gtbank And Their Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.