Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) (46491 Views)

What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them / Al Noor Mosque In Abuja Is A Place Where Ladies Market Themselves - Man / Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) by tito44: 5:47pm On May 15, 2021
kareemkamil:

U be Mumu oooooo

Seun lalasticlala OAM4J mynd44 Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) by Idrisk19(m): 5:58pm On May 15, 2021
Alihamdulillah, Proud to be a Muslim

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) by molas02: 5:58pm On May 15, 2021
That is how it use to start... From small small prayer to small small trouble to killings to terrorism
Re: Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 6:00pm On May 15, 2021
Lnard2536:
I don't understand, is Muslim and Islam the same.

Muslim, is someone who does the will of God. Islam. Total summision to the will of God.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 6:02pm On May 15, 2021
November1857:
It only exist in your little Imagination. Igbo and Islam are like water and oil which can be never mixed..
I will direct you to an Igbo mosque in Sabin gari in kano. I used to doubt the existence of Igbo Muslims before I saw them with my very eyes. They recite the Quran in Arabic language and are as peaceful as normal muslims are. The wars you see are political. Muslims are in Dubai and Saudi Arabia and many other countries in the world. Politics has its way of painting and representing things. Muslims are loved in America.

Nigerians are just not exposed. They think Islam starts and stops in Baghdad and Maiduguri. They don't watch dstv islamtv to see phone in programs where Americans and Britons call in with clear accents that shows they are not Arabians. They cut across all walks of life like doctors and engineers and ICT personnel. Touché rich ajebor people with exposure. If Islam was the blood suckling religion you see, then we should see only local village Fulani men with no education or freedom fighters from Baghdad. Right now, there is no part of the world you don't find the religion of Islam. It is embraced mostly by people who have the intelligence to question things and do things with reason rather than feeling. The western Muslims are even more serious and scholarly than the Arabian Muslims presently because they read, research and understand. Not just jumping on platform to insult islam despite knowing nothing about it. An average Nigerian sees Islam as a religion of northerners or Arabians and Palestinians. Not knowing that hell fire, paradise and the grave are a common concern of all humanity of all races and places. Whoever wills to take heed, let him do so, but none can take heed except by the will of Allah the Almighty

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) by Harunabisanti(m): 6:04pm On May 15, 2021
Alhamdullilahi

1 Like

Re: Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) by Petdagr8t(m): 6:14pm On May 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Say Something else.....we have been hearing this for long

Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo state has a large percentage of indigeneous muslims.

Moreover nsukka has a Muslim population of Roughly 49 percent.

Igbo eze in nsukka are dominantly muslims

Ode !, which Igbo Eze are you talking about?, South or North ?, And who give such audacity to claim that Nsukka has a Muslim population of of roughly 49 percent?. If you can believe such high profile lies then it means you're high on cheap egbew or may have gone out of your senses. Ewu awusa kowai.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:39pm On May 15, 2021
The Jews will soon spark a violence and burn it as a target.

Re: Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) by tito44: 6:51pm On May 15, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Terrorist spotted. Where will you put that King in Imo who's a Muslim and host of others.

Igbo Terrorist

Zombies bore me
Re: Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 6:52pm On May 15, 2021
God bless my fellow Igbo Muslims. We're multiplying, all our land must be Islamize.

God bless my fellow Igbo Muslims on NL, Mr NgadaAwo Abdullah and brother Umar juliusmalema

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) by freeman67: 7:04pm On May 15, 2021
tito44:
U wish...

Nothing like Enugu Muslim. Any Muslim u see living in igbo land is most definitely from the north or SW.

It is either some people like lying to themselves or they are oblivious of happenings around them.. So the indigenous muslims in Ibagwa,Nsukka and the Afikpo in Ebonyi state nko?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 7:09pm On May 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Say Something else.....we have been hearing this for long

Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo state has a large percentage of indigeneous muslims.

Moreover nsukka has a Muslim population of Roughly 49 percent.

Igbo eze in nsukka are dominantly muslims
40 what kwa,oodeni kuure with this your lie
Re: Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 7:12pm On May 15, 2021
Ctorch:
More prayers in Nsukka
those are Northerners,igbo man leg do look like that in the picture
Re: Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) by AMBURSAA(m): 7:15pm On May 15, 2021
FINALY MISSION COMPLETED IGBO ARE NOW ISLAMISED AND FULANISED

1 Like

Re: Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 7:41pm On May 15, 2021
Masha Allah, a delightful sight...

May the rise of the mosque be the start of prosperity to those involved in it and the state as a whole... Amin

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) by theforemost: 7:59pm On May 15, 2021
Reminez:

Dey deceive yourself..
Emir of Enugu loading

I just hope those stupids who want to kill in Enugu all in the fake reason of spreading Islam,I hope they know that jihad to spread Islam ,is forbidden wherever Muslims already exist
Re: Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 15, 2021
Asgard73:

So this human no be igbo

Haba!

Some human lack brain.. tru tru.. Na so God create em.. wonderful.

The fence of the mosque alone go tell body say Na worshipping on guard.. say anything can happen

And for Yoruba Muslim celebrating... the mosque is not even in Nsukka but outskirts of igbo land.. towards kogi state

Travel una no go gree Na to celebrate online

Igbo will welcome a ritualist from ogun than eat in the house of a Muslim

Op try harder...

I no exact location of that building....
meche gi onu there, my twin sis grow and marry frm the community. What are u trying to prove here...
Re: Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) by sunnnnyuu(m): 8:43pm On May 15, 2021
Ctorch:
Beautiful picture of Masjid in igbo land, Ibagwa-aka, nsukka, Enugu state. May Islam continue to grow in Enugu State..

I really glad and appreciate by seeing this beautiful and expensive mosque in Enugu State.may almighty adapt an expand their life in the part of islam
Masha Allah tabarakallah, May Allah bless Muslim Ummah living in southeast and continue to expand Islam among Igbo
Re: Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) by Musisco01(m): 9:01pm On May 15, 2021
tito44:
U wish...

Nothing like Enugu Muslim. Any Muslim u see living in igbo land is most definitely from the north or SW.

E pain this one!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:31pm On May 15, 2021
tito44:
U wish...

Better wake up from your dream, there are many Muslims of Igbo origin.
That's the reality which you are to live with.
Re: Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) by mrkia(m): 9:36pm On May 15, 2021
The way Nkanu dey luk @that MASJID!!!! undecided

There's absolutely nothing anyone can do about this. Islam has come to stay in Igbo land. You people have got to learn how to live with this the Palestinians have learnt how to live with Israelis offensives...

Of course, it's Tolerance we have gotten to develop for another...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) by tito44: 10:07pm On May 15, 2021
Bimpe29:

Better wake up from your dream, there are many Muslims of Igbo origin.
That's the reality which you are to live with.

When they ask u to travel out for once, u prefer to stick around and be guzzling amala ati Ewedu. There is no single indigenous Igbo Muslim anywhere in the SE. All u see are either muslims from the north or SW, or igbos seeking for contract from rich northerners; for example, the one Rochas okorocha did in the past.

Igbos cannot be headslammers.
Re: Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) by FuckOsuPigs: 10:33pm On May 15, 2021
tito44:
U wish...

Is Isa Okonkwo from the south west?
Re: Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) by FuckOsuPigs: 10:38pm On May 15, 2021
November1857:
It only exist in your little Imagination. Igbo and Islam are like water and oil which can be never mixed..

Disprove what he has just said. Bishop Anyiogu street at Obiagwu in Enugu North has a big Islamic Centre with an Ibo imam. You can go there tomorrow and find out.
Re: Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) by Bimpe29: 10:46pm On May 15, 2021
See you Ajala. You think everyone you join issues with is a local champion like yourself.
Be informed that, I travel far and wide as well as bonding with people of different tribe and religion of which Igbos and Christian are included.
My brother married an Igbo girl from Anambra State.
Similarly, a friend from Otukpo in Benue State married an Igbo girl from Enugu State, so be alive to this reality and stop telling what's not.
tito44:

When they ask u to travel out for once, u prefer to stick around and be guzzling amala ati Ewedu. There is no single indigenous Igbo Muslim anywhere in the SE. All u see are either muslims from the north or SW, or igbos seeking for contract from rich northerners; for example, the one Rochas okorocha did in the past.

Igbos cannot be headslammers.
Re: Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) by Fantacy4(m): 4:52am On May 16, 2021
tito44:
U wish...

you lied a very fat lie here
Re: Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) by NewDawn2O21: 4:34pm On May 16, 2021
tito44:

God bless you brother. Continue the good work you are doing.
igbos for this forum, una dey worry oh grin
Re: Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 16, 2021
ModestGal:

A very useless tribe for that matter, their foundation is built on hating other people, their have internal bitterness.
That trick can't work, man. Even Hitler, Pharaoh and many cruel leaders had mammoth supporters. The highest mediocrity in ur ignorant understanding of politics is expecting others to collaborate with u in hating their own.
Recently, it has come to our notice that churches in some section of this country offers the most extreme forms of Christianity and exposes a very thin layer of their religious fanaticism & intolerance which has descended into our current political sphere!
The enmity within u, the political disorganisation say a lot abt u!
Re: Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) by tito44: 7:23am On May 17, 2021
FuckOsuPigs:

Is Isa Okonkwo from the south west?

Is Buhari Clinton from SE?
Oya mention another fictitious name
Re: Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos) by FuckOsuPigs: 8:06am On May 18, 2021
tito44:

Is Buhari Clinton from SE?
Oya mention another fictitious name

Google Isa Friday Okonkwo. He graduated from UI and he is from Enugu state.

Oya, give me a little info about your Buhari Clinton as I can't find any on google. Could it be that name only exists in your head. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) / What's Your Say About This Notice in the Mosque (photo) / Mosque In Osun Welcomes Muslims With Quote From The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.