Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,566 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Lady Disgraced On The Road In South Africa Because Of Her Bad Dress - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Disgraced On The Road In South Africa Because Of Her Bad Dress (3190 Views)

Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road / Traffic Boutique! Mannequins On The Road In Lagos / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Disgraced On The Road In South Africa Because Of Her Bad Dress by Naijanewss9: 10:52am On May 15, 2021
She was embarrassed on the road for dressing badly.

This happened in South Africa.

What do you think about this? Is it right?

SOURCE : http://naijanews.iceiy.com/Lady-disgraced-in-south-africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Disgraced On The Road In South Africa Because Of Her Bad Dress by Naijanewss9: 10:55am On May 15, 2021
More pictures :

SOURCE : http://naijanews.iceiy.com/

1 Share

Re: Lady Disgraced On The Road In South Africa Because Of Her Bad Dress by SanctifiedSista(f): 11:04am On May 15, 2021
The girl is dressed well jor
Re: Lady Disgraced On The Road In South Africa Because Of Her Bad Dress by Naijanewss9: 12:01pm On May 15, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
The girl is dressed well jor
i think so too
Re: Lady Disgraced On The Road In South Africa Because Of Her Bad Dress by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 15, 2021
Na Dis One Be Bad Dress? Mtcheeew.

Re: Lady Disgraced On The Road In South Africa Because Of Her Bad Dress by Naijanewss9: 1:16pm On May 15, 2021
Truvel:
Na Dis One Be Bad Dress? Mtcheeew.
I wonder. They embarrassed her on the road
Re: Lady Disgraced On The Road In South Africa Because Of Her Bad Dress by etrange: 4:00pm On May 15, 2021
Africans are just ... I don't know.
Re: Lady Disgraced On The Road In South Africa Because Of Her Bad Dress by Naijanewss9: 4:50pm On May 15, 2021
etrange:
Africans are just ... I don't know.

sad innit
Re: Lady Disgraced On The Road In South Africa Because Of Her Bad Dress by iamyemiakins(m): 1:48am On May 16, 2021
I'm yet to see the bad dress angry

Are you sure the lady isn't a Nigerian because South Africans are so quick in flexing their muscles on Nigerians at any given time
Re: Lady Disgraced On The Road In South Africa Because Of Her Bad Dress by Naijanewss9: 7:48am On May 16, 2021
iamyemiakins:
I'm yet to see the bad dress angry

Are you sure the lady isn't a Nigerian because South Africans are so quick in flexing their muscles on Nigerians at any given time
true talk

(1) (Reply)

Help!pimple Solution Needed Desperately! / Kids & Co: Baby Clothing, Office Shoes,Wristwatches, Slippers and much more / Alata Garden Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.