Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

A Ghostwriter Is Needed Urgently - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Ghostwriter Is Needed Urgently (475 Views)

Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. / Are You A Ghostwriter? Earn $500 From Acquiring Contracts Internationally / I'm Looking For A Ghostwriter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Ghostwriter Is Needed Urgently by juliusijidola: 10:56am On May 15, 2021
I am looking for a ghostwriter who has a process and knack for pulling stories out of people. In a previous profession, I have worked with ghostwriters who required the authors to write an outline, create chapters, a synopsis, etc.

I've also had the pleasure of working with a ghostwriter that had a process, questionnaire, interview, etc. to pull the information, story, and voice out of the author. I like this style better, although I don't mind if I need to write a little.

In addition, I would like to work with someone who is willing to research the subject matter (tax lien investing). I have many recordings of me giving lectures on the subject matter. As well as PowerPoint Presentations.

Also, looking for a ghostwriter who is very collaborative and willing to share drafts of each phase so that we may catch any edits or misunderstandings before they get too far along in the process.

The purpose of the book is to tell my story and give readers hope that if I can do it, so can they.

The end goal of the book is to encourage the reader to not go through the journey solo but to enroll to allow me to assist them.

Please be available to meet on Zoom prior to starting the job, so we can have a good sense of the project and determine if we'll be a good fit for each other.

I would like the book to be roughly 250-275 pages and would like to have the project completed within 2-3 weeks.
Re: A Ghostwriter Is Needed Urgently by jD32: 11:00am On May 15, 2021
Too ambiguous and complex. No well defined objectives meaning the writer will have to work for someone who will cancel revisions 50 times. And would the pay be worth it. Nope. It's not worth working on projects without clearly defined objectives. This is a dream that is cloudy and unclear even to the client, you can't nip it in the bud as a writer since the employer is confused.

1 Like

Re: A Ghostwriter Is Needed Urgently by Onyiloyi121: 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
Morning sir!!!
Am Onyiloyi Emmanuel Michael
A graduate (HND)
My discipline is Business Administration and Management
My skills are websites design, web content, article writing, digital marketing etc
Am ready to become a full-time writer
My email is mickysleek@gmail.com
My whatsapp number is 08059158793
Hope to hear from u...

(1) (Reply)

The Mermaid Princess - Feather's Stories / Who Are You? / Desolation Within

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.