Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee (70218 Views)

I Was Duped Of N450 Million - Actress Ummi Zee Zee / Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide / Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee by Shieldidok: 4:27pm On May 15, 2021
Is this worth sharing? what a world of emptiness, God will save us.
Re: Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee by Elidrisy20: 4:44pm On May 15, 2021
Congratulations. My regards to dem Mama, dem Papa
Re: Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee by Hassanmaye(m): 5:27pm On May 15, 2021
[/b]
JooEeL:
Agreeable statement: Babangida Was My Boyfriend

Reality: [b]I was one of Babangida's oloshos.

Her father is a politician you can be jailed or we can track you down to the south
Re: Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee by Hassanmaye(m): 5:28pm On May 15, 2021
JooEeL:
Agreeable statement: Babangida Was My Boyfriend

Reality: I was one of Babangida's oloshos.

[b][/b]
[i][/i] hmmm
Re: Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee by Bluntemperor: 6:05pm On May 15, 2021
Hedone:
This life sef undecided
So transient

The said IBB is aged and can't even walk again

Ma'am,you mean the evils will live after the owner.
Imagine how the IBB annuled the freest elections in June 12 and by standard brought Nigera to it's knees.Naira immediately crashed and he went back like an 'evil genius' to forced Nigerians with bitter pills of IMF - Structural Adjustment,where a Peugeot Car Prices jumped from 89k to N278,000,then.He later ran away under the scheme- by Stepping Aside'
We are still in wilderness directly or indirectly for some of his actions! Nigerians have gone through too many strenuous life indeed.
Too Bad!
Re: Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee by IYANGBALI: 6:07pm On May 15, 2021
airminem:
She is beautiful.
na who ask you?
Re: Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee by IYANGBALI: 6:08pm On May 15, 2021
Hedone:
This life sef undecided
So transient

The said IBB is aged and can't even walk again
I even hear sey him dey shiiiit for body now
Re: Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee by ochiosa(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2021
Where the oil well him take settle you?
Re: Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee by Franzinni: 6:49pm On May 15, 2021
trailblazar:

Cheesy but it gets a pass.
haha cheesey ? Says the potato.
Re: Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee by zudozz: 7:22pm On May 15, 2021
Labadi69:

Guy you better be happy that women dey this world o. Just imagine as the world would have been if na only guys dey this world with their bony bodies angry

Yes. Na true ooooh!
Re: Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 15, 2021
All actresses na olosho. All of them. Hang with any politicians na so you go dey dodge them
Re: Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee by Richthekid: 8:47pm On May 15, 2021
Oh
Re: Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee by engrfaruq(m): 9:55pm On May 15, 2021
NarcoPolo:

with names like faruq, ibrahimm, etc we can hazard a guess at where all you paedos are crawling out from...right out of the prophet's oza room most likely

That doesn't make sense at all, you're just blabbing... No timeline was given, as such you've goofed big time... Next time, read objectively before commenting.
Re: Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 15, 2021
engrfaruq:

That doesn't make sense at all, you're just blabbing... No timeline was given, as such you've goofed big time... Next time, read objectively before commenting.

Get the fūck out of my mentions you stinking pedophile
Re: Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 15, 2021
Franzinni:
haha cheesey ? Says the potato.
Cheeeezzzzeee
Re: Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee by airminem(f): 8:41am On May 16, 2021
My opinion
IYANGBALI:
na who ask you?
She is still beautiful

Re: Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee by taretoofine(m): 10:50am On May 16, 2021
Labadi69:

IBB is not even up to 80. Ordinary to check google, you no fit. You go just open mouth waaaa to talk wetin you no know angry
Oga buy me data as na u hold the birth certificate
Common sense no tell u say person wey follow fight civil war never reach 80
U go on data type waaaaaaaa
Re: Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee by Labadi69: 11:15am On May 16, 2021
taretoofine:

[s]Oga buy me data as na u hold the birth certificate
Common sense no tell u say person wey follow fight civil war never reach 80
U go on data type waaaaaaaa[/s]

Trash. Get sense please. Or beg person wey dey your compound to buy you data to check google. Not me angry

1 Like

Re: Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee by engrfaruq(m): 2:18pm On May 16, 2021
NarcoPolo:

Get the fūck out of my mentions you stinking pedophile

That's the only thing you're good at, insult, and you can only show the world what your parents instilled in you...
Re: Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 16, 2021
engrfaruq:

That's the only thing you're good at, insult, and you can only show the world what your parents instilled in you...

Your own parents instilled paedophilia and child abuse in you

Oloriburuku somebody with no sense and no morals
Re: Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee by Franzinni: 3:22pm On May 16, 2021
trailblazar:

Cheeeezzzzeee
ok cheezee says the pottttaaaaatoooooo lol.
Re: Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee by harmony75: 3:36pm On May 16, 2021
Mama clap for yourself Mtcheeeeew
Re: Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee by engrfaruq(m): 4:24pm On May 16, 2021
NarcoPolo:

Your own parents instilled paedophilia and child abuse in you

Oloriburuku somebody with no sense and no morals

Keep barking.
Re: Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee by taretoofine(m): 5:06pm On May 16, 2021
Labadi69:

Trash. Get sense please. Or beg person wey dey your compound to buy you data to check google. Not me angry
Bia toddler , pour your grievance on your nanny that just made you noodles
Indomie children that invade peoples quote to talk g*bage
If you qoute me again I go swear make u pass jamb

Toddler tackle the topic not me
Re: Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee by Labadi69: 5:51pm On May 16, 2021
taretoofine:

Bia toddler , pour your grievance on your nanny that just made you noodles
Indomie children that invade peoples quote to talk g*bage
If you qoute me again I go swear make u pass jamb

Toddler tackle the topic not me

You are a nuisance. You wey no fit afford data to Google IBB age and instead of accepting you were wrong to say he was over 87, you are busy talking nonesense. See wetin Buhari dey cause. Men go just dey exhibit frustration all over Nairaland.

But wait sef. Why I dey even waste my time responding to person wey no fit buy ordinary cheap data to google something so simple. Enjoy your ignorance and stupidity angry

3 Likes

Re: Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee by taretoofine(m): 6:27pm On May 16, 2021
Labadi69:

You are a nuisance. You wey no fit afford data to Google IBB age and instead of accepting you were wrong to say he was over 87, you are busy talking nonesense. See wetin Buhari dey cause. Men go just dey exhibit frustration all over Nairaland.

But wait sef. Why I dey even waste my time responding to person wey no fit buy ordinary cheap data to google something so simple. Enjoy your ignorance and stupidity angry
no single point made toddler
made shebi na water I carry dey reply
Gerrout of my qoute please
We have better things to spend time on
Focus on your jamb... Toddler

1 Like

Re: Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee by Labadi69: 6:41pm On May 16, 2021
taretoofine:
no single point made toddler
made shebi na water I carry dey reply
Gerrout of my qoute please
We have better things to spend time on
Focus on your jamb... Toddler

Slowpoke, you are making noise for nothing with your free basics. Use your damn google to check IBB’s age. If you no get money for data, borrow your neighour phone if you get neighbour wey get data. Villager like you angry.

Is he over 87 as you claimed? Is he even up to 80? Mr ITK Just admit say you open your dirty stinking mouth waaa to talk none sense wey you no sabi instead of all the stupid rubbish wey you dey reply me with. It makes you look more stupid than the frustration and hunger wey dey worry you angry

3 Likes

Re: Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee by taretoofine(m): 7:21pm On May 16, 2021
Labadi69:

Slowpoke, you are making noise for nothing with your free basics. Use your damn google to check IBB’s age. If you no get money for data, borrow your neighour phone if you get neighbour wey get data. Villager like you angry.

Is he over 87 as you claimed? Is he even up to 80? Mr ITK Just admit say you open your dirty stinking mouth waaa to talk none sense wey you no sabi instead of all the stupid rubbish wey you dey reply me with. It makes you look more stupid than the frustration and hunger wey dey worry you angry
Taaaaah toddler
Gerrout oooo

1 Like

Re: Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 16, 2021
engrfaruq:

Keep barking.

Bark as how, you wey dog better pass you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) / D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child / Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.