Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

I Need A Developer That Can Create A Website Like This - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Developer That Can Create A Website Like This (1548 Views)

Are All Interns Like This? / I Just Launched A Website Like Nairaland For African Youths / Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Developer That Can Create A Website Like This by TheStrongest: 12:03pm On May 15, 2021
Hi guys, I contacted someone here few weeks ago and after revealing the website to the person they stopped communication with me. That aside.

I need someone that can create a website like betconverter.com

Not really the same website per say, just the bet converting tool I need. With a few tweak on the website.

Thanks.... Please let me know if you can do this and a way to reach you.
Re: I Need A Developer That Can Create A Website Like This by EkenmaPeter(m): 12:23pm On May 15, 2021
TheStrongest:
Hi guys, I contacted someone here few weeks ago and after revealing the website to the person they stopped communication with me. That aside.

Not really the same website per say, just the bet converting tool I need. With a few tweak on the website.

Looking at the site.. you can only achieve that with web scapping and languages like flask, node, or php can do that.
i can get the dashboard ready in 3 days, the login in a day (Excuding the social media login), the main converting job with now get started.
Re: I Need A Developer That Can Create A Website Like This by 404Dev: 12:41pm On May 15, 2021
TheStrongest:

reach me on egusi2020@gmail.com let's discuss more
Re: I Need A Developer That Can Create A Website Like This by TheStrongest: 1:04pm On May 15, 2021
EkenmaPeter:

Looking at the site.. you can only achieve that with web scapping and languages like flask, node, or php can do that.
i can get the dashboard ready in 3 days, the login in a day (Excuding the social media login), the main converting job with now get started.

The main converting job is the issue bro, that's the focal point. I no even need any user login/registration on the website. Beside, I can do the login/registration myself, but I don't need users to login/register on the website.
Re: I Need A Developer That Can Create A Website Like This by EkenmaPeter(m): 1:12pm On May 15, 2021
TheStrongest:
The main converting job is the issue bro, that's the focal point. I no even need any user login/registration on the website. Beside, I can do the login/registration myself, but I don't need users to login/register on the website.
most of this betting company dont have api for this which means you need to do it with scrapping.

i try converting a code from bet9ja to 1x1bet i got an error which means this company can update their wall every time.
Re: I Need A Developer That Can Create A Website Like This by etoluw: 2:00pm On May 15, 2021
it can only be done if those companies have api
Re: I Need A Developer That Can Create A Website Like This by TheStrongest: 2:25pm On May 15, 2021
EkenmaPeter:

most of this betting company dont have api for this which means you need to do it with scrapping.

i try converting a code from bet9ja to 1x1bet i got an error which means this company can update their wall every time.
You got an error from that site? that's new. good to know. Is there a way to contact you for further discussion?
Re: I Need A Developer That Can Create A Website Like This by TheStrongest: 2:26pm On May 15, 2021
etoluw:
it can only be done if those companies have api
Thanks... if this website is doing that, that means there could be APIs or a way they do it
Re: I Need A Developer That Can Create A Website Like This by losprince(m): 4:19pm On May 15, 2021
OP if your budget reach 150K let's discuss.
Re: I Need A Developer That Can Create A Website Like This by EkenmaPeter(m): 4:41pm On May 15, 2021
TheStrongest:
You got an error from that site? that's new. good to know. Is there a way to contact you for further discussion?
Yea + 2 3 4 7 0 316 33 77 8 whatsapp or call
Re: I Need A Developer That Can Create A Website Like This by emmapk1: 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
A lot of people roam around the city to look for the people to develop an app. So there are a couple of factors that help you resolve the app issues that gives you the best solution by following Enterprise app development company. There are many factors to resolve your issues in your app.
Re: I Need A Developer That Can Create A Website Like This by pjmoa(m): 10:25am On Aug 31, 2021
TheStrongest:

Chat me up on
+2347089829524
Whatsapp
Re: I Need A Developer That Can Create A Website Like This by EmmanuelOnyekac(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06
Yeah I can do all the site but front-end and back-end WhatsApp only +2348168647417

(1) (Reply)

Command Button On Excel / The Best Course For A Programmer ( New Beginner ) / I Need Help On The Comptia Network+ (N10-006) Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.