Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,664 members, 7,955,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

President Buhari Told To Remove IPOB From Terrorism List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Told To Remove IPOB From Terrorism List (822 Views)

Prove Claim Military Is Profiting From Terrorism - DHQ Tells Governor Radda / FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence / Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Told To Remove IPOB From Terrorism List by GrayAAJ(m): 12:26pm On May 15, 2021
President Buhari told to remove IPOB from terrorism list
Read more:
https://naturenex.net/president-buhari-told-to-remove-ipob-from-terrorism-list/

Re: President Buhari Told To Remove IPOB From Terrorism List by FrigoDesign: 12:29pm On May 15, 2021
That is if he will hear
Re: President Buhari Told To Remove IPOB From Terrorism List by EmekaBlue(m): 12:38pm On May 15, 2021
His yeye list doesn't matter whether he removes it or not. Only in nigeria and some months to go will be deleted by the new government then i guess

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Told To Remove IPOB From Terrorism List by PissfulProtester: 12:43pm On May 15, 2021
Abeg what is the difference between IPoB and every other terrorist group you know? I think others are even better

I have condemned shekau and other useless political extremists but none has ever threatened me with death. Condemn an evil done by IPoB and see how many death threats you will get

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Told To Remove IPOB From Terrorism List by SEasternVictory: 12:45pm On May 15, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Abeg what is the difference between IPoB and every other terrorist group you know?

In you illiterate empty head they are all the same.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Told To Remove IPOB From Terrorism List by PissfulProtester: 12:46pm On May 15, 2021
SEasternVictory:

In you illiterate empty head they are all the same.
of course, I know the best you empty headed miscreants can come up with is insults
Re: President Buhari Told To Remove IPOB From Terrorism List by SEasternVictory: 12:48pm On May 15, 2021
PissfulProtester:
of course, I know the best you empty headed miscreants can come up with is insults

You are the primitive savage jumping into every Igbo thread and insulting people you don't know. Go and borrow ONE BRAIN CELL.
Re: President Buhari Told To Remove IPOB From Terrorism List by MadamExcellency: 1:04pm On May 15, 2021
The Moderator subtly deleted the first post with the detailed news to hide it from Nigerians. Igbos are beginning to speak with one voice.

The FG proscribed an unarmed group as terrorists and consequently defined the group as any Igbo youth, elder or woman speaking for the good of the region against unmitigated marginalisation as never seen before in the history of Nigeria by Buhari's led administration.

Is DSS part of Nairaland Administration?
Re: President Buhari Told To Remove IPOB From Terrorism List by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:15pm On May 15, 2021
Zombies won't like this

(1) (Reply)

GDP Performance By Nigerian Presidents Since 1999 / Gunmen Attack Police Station, Kill Four In Enugu / President Buhari Unveils “made In Nigeria” Android Phone (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.