Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Learn A New Skill: Start A Career In Search Engine Optimization Today. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn A New Skill: Start A Career In Search Engine Optimization Today. (398 Views)

In A Strange Land In Search Of Greener Pasture / Acquiring A New Skill And Forfeiting Admission. / How To Start A Career In Information Technology As A Novice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn A New Skill: Start A Career In Search Engine Optimization Today. by IamNumeroUno: 12:57pm On May 15, 2021
You’ve probably heard a hundred times that Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a vital digital marketing tool, but even if you have a basic understanding of what it entails, you may still not have a solid grasp on this complex and multifaceted entity.

SEO is made up of multiple different elements, and knowing what they are and how they work is key to understanding why SEO is so important.

With over 59% of the world's population using the internet today(4.66 billion people), brands and corporations and companies and organizations are all heading towards the new goldmine, the internet. Cybersecurity Ventures have predicted that about 6 billion people will use the internet by 2022 and over 7.5 billion people by 2030(90% of the world's projected population by 2030). This means that the time is fast approaching where companies will almost solely depend on reaching people on the internet to sell their products or services.

Seize the opportunity to position yourself where you would have an endless flow of jobs and subsequent income when the time comes. This is not to say that there is no SEO patronage now.

Learn this very all important, yet simple to master skill today.

Here is how we have broken down the classes:

1. Audience Analysis: Since SEO deals with patronage from people of various demographics, it is important to learn the art of understanding your target audience.

2. Keywords Research: You will have the opportunity to learn how to research Keywords that are peculiar to a given niche and what kinds of Keywords to use and the ones to avoid during SEO.

3. On-page Optimization: How to apply your Keywords, your tags and inbound links. How to use meta tags and H1-H4 tags.

4. Off-page Optimization: How to link to your website from another website, how to collaborate with projects within your niche to share external links, etc.

5. Submission of Sitemaps, HTML/XML. Google Consoles and a host of other things.

As bonus, you will learn how to create your own website through the step-by-step guide you would be given. You will need the website for practice as the course progresses.

The good news is that, you don't need to have a single knowledge of coding. If you do know how to code, it is an added advantage, but if you don't, there is no problem.

As an SEO Expert, you will be working with a Project manager, Web developer and the page writer, so you have nothing to fear.

Write me on WhatsApp as we are about to commence this badge's classes.

Check the flyer for my contact details.

Re: Learn A New Skill: Start A Career In Search Engine Optimization Today. by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:59pm On May 15, 2021
How much can I make from this business? I am dire need of 10 milion naira for my business
Re: Learn A New Skill: Start A Career In Search Engine Optimization Today. by IamNumeroUno: 11:20pm On May 15, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
How much can I make from this business? I am dire need of 10 milion naira for my business

These are screenshots from Upwork.
Pay attention to the earnings of Freelancers. Some within a period of 1 year. The minimum SEO gig on Upwork is from $1k

Re: Learn A New Skill: Start A Career In Search Engine Optimization Today. by IamNumeroUno: 12:08pm On May 16, 2021
Offer is still open.

(1) (Reply)

. / Which Profession Lie Most In Nigeria? / Earn $800-$1500 Per Task Doing Literally Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.