Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Deployed To Lagos But With Ekiti As Camp Address? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Deployed To Lagos But With Ekiti As Camp Address? (785 Views)

Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) / NYSC Corp Member Kneels To Propose To A Female Soldier Deployed To The Camp / Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deployed To Lagos But With Ekiti As Camp Address? by AnotherZik: 1:22pm On May 15, 2021
Please help. My cousin's call-up letter shows he was deployed to Lagos but his camp address is in Ekiti State. He was also sent a camp location showing my deployment to Lagos but camp address as Ise-Orun/Emure LGA of Ekiti state. What should he do, please?
Re: Deployed To Lagos But With Ekiti As Camp Address? by oludebby90(f): 2:02pm On May 15, 2021
Check their site on Facebook. They just confirmed that is possible

Re: Deployed To Lagos But With Ekiti As Camp Address? by AnotherZik: 2:17pm On May 15, 2021
Thanks for this.
Re: Deployed To Lagos But With Ekiti As Camp Address? by Crownful(m): 4:57pm On May 15, 2021
Hello please is it possible to change call up letter location to preferred state after it has been posted??

(1) (Reply)

Free Port Harcourt Kidnapped Corpers / Nysc Gets 4 New Depts / I Need Your Candid Advice On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.