Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them (73166 Views)

Women In Hijab Smuggle Guns To Kidnappers Through Their Boyfriends / Nigerian Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits Reveals How Much He Sells Them |photos / Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them by annyz: 4:36pm On May 15, 2021
Synord:
It’s a pity and a sorry sight .

A nation where the presidency can order armed soldiers to go and shoot at defenseless protesters and supposed future leaders of the country at a peaceful protest where they were exercising their fundamental & constitutionally guaranteed right But Same presidency would rather tweet and plead with bandits to release kidnapper bonafide citizens of the country .

Gumi knows their whereabouts . A lot of people know the whereabouts of these bandits . Act on his information and bring down these bandits . They don’t show mercy it was them .

Government will rather play politics and prioritize religion and tribe over people’s lives

But the government would rather fight over frivolous matters like presidency zoning rather than carry out its duty of protecting the lives and property of the people .

I weep for Nigeria .

And they will be doing shoot at sight down South.
Re: Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them by maste: 4:40pm On May 15, 2021
Southern land borders closed. Northern borders open. All gun licences cancelled but herdsmen can carry AK-47. Rail tracks being laid from Kano to fulani homeland in West Africa. Truth is only hausas are indigenes of Nigeria. The usurpers used religion to deceive them and conquered them. A time is approaching when all true indigenes of this great country will unite and Chase these foreigners to the desert which is their homeland. They are foolishly setting the stage by spreading their terrorism all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them by aksule(m): 4:40pm On May 15, 2021
Synord:

A nation where the presidency can order armed soldiers to go and shoot at defenseless protesters and supposed future leaders of the country at a peaceful protest where they were exercising their fundamental & constitutionally guaranteed right But Same presidency would rather tweet and plead with bandits to release kidnapper bonafide citizens of the country .

Gumi knows their whereabouts . A lot of people know the whereabouts of these bandits . Act on his information and bring down these bandits . They don’t show mercy it was them .

Government will rather play politics and prioritize religion and tribe over people’s lives

But the government would rather fight over frivolous matters like presidency zoning rather than carry out its duty of protecting the lives and property of the people .

I weep for Nigeria .
I would have support this write up but for the fact that police stations and it's personnel, army and other security agencies are being targeted. These crimes committed by our citizens on our fellow citizens are very appalling. Anything struggle or demanding of rights that infringes on others rights to the extent of taking lives leaves much to be desire. Those who survived 1967 to 1970 will not participate in this clamor of our youths. They know how painful it was then on both sides. War is not film show my dear.
Re: Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them by Ten06(m): 4:53pm On May 15, 2021
Despite the confession, he is not worried because he knows that he will soon be released
Re: Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 15, 2021
Their own oil company. In collaboration with the FG, the industry is lucrative. cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them by chiedozie198100: 5:14pm On May 15, 2021
See criminal wey Dem catch, dem give am seat to sidon.

See as him dey touch touch the bullets n weapons like say him dey sell onions.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them by chiedozie198100: 5:16pm On May 15, 2021
Snoolv360:
This aboki is the only one that supplied gun and bullets to bandits? What of the source where does he get them from? Plenty questions to ask

He manufactures them himself grin grin
Re: Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them by OneNigeria1: 5:19pm On May 15, 2021
Cholls:
My brother so one life is N100 cry cry cry

100 what about the 700k ot 1miilion for the gun the bullet cant fire on it own
Re: Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:23pm On May 15, 2021
composure:
Watch how he will go Scot free, the case will naturally die down. We won't even hear or know what became of him.
They never said he was caught..

Read again.

Funny country
Re: Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them by Scout60(m): 5:30pm On May 15, 2021
Ngeneukwenu will flee from this thread because it didn't happen in south east. Continue satisfying your pay master. One day is one day

1 Like

Re: Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them by Ugandatales: 5:54pm On May 15, 2021
Cholls:
My brother so one life is N100 cry cry cry

But the gun is expensive o. Imagine, 700k for that old looking AK47.
Re: Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them by samwillyco1(m): 6:04pm On May 15, 2021
Continue your business
Re: Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them by jaxxy(m): 7:26pm On May 15, 2021
I’m wondering why he been treated like a celebrity tho. And wants the point of this special interview anyways? undecided

Bandits that have the confidence to demand money from government and government pays with joy and lets them go and party till the weekend.

After the so called Ariel bombardment we are yet to hear and confirm the casualties or success of this operation. If it is a hoax kindly let us know. undecided
Re: Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 15, 2021
ModestGal:

So as Christian Igbos, very heartless and bigot. If you hail the killing of innocent women and children in Gaza, you ain't different from a terrorist, all it remains is you take a gun.

Lol I love your name but your approach is side ways.. cheesy

1. I'm not an Igbo, my signature will tell your from where am coming from.
2. I don't endorse killing but as for Gaza, I fully support it. Ask me why? My reasons are Islam and terrorism are like 4&5. The love it, an average Muslim is harsh to unbelievers ! Quran verses endorse that too. They can kill any Christian with the slightest opportunity they grab. Note : the whole saga start when Gaza start throwing rocket in to Isreal. I know about thier previous rancor but you see the current one, it was triggered by Gaza not Isreal.

3. Have you ask yours self when Gaza was throwing that rocket didn't they know that it will result to this, I mean the killing of innocent kids and women? I just they knew because a death in an holy war is regard as paradise. So don't say Isreal should think about them. A 5year old was killed in Isreal too.

4. Gaza didn't know it's straight circumfrance, all they know is to start war, well they are paying for thier useless planning .

5. Different from a terrorist ? Even atheist are save around christains than Muslim, tell me why? Because Islam is known for War, killing and genocide !

So how can I be a terrorist when am not a Muslim ? grin grin
Re: Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them by Cromagnon: 8:03pm On May 15, 2021
Synord:

I weep for Nigeria .
who your weep epp?
Re: Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them by Cromagnon: 8:04pm On May 15, 2021
Officialhorlah:
N100 for bullets
Chai
Nigeria my country
demand and supply. Why cocaine is expensive
Re: Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them by ThatFairGuy: 8:21pm On May 15, 2021
After the interrogation, slaughter this animal. No need of any court injunction.

Forget rule of law on this type of issue
Re: Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them by kmaster007: 8:48pm On May 15, 2021
See dis small one
lalasticlala:
Maiduguri based Twitter user, Dan-Borno @DanBorno shared a video of Arms dealer being interviewed and wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DanBorno/status/1393500116032622595

Another Twitter user, Murtala @Murtalaibin
a security reporter with Humangle, retweeted Dan-Borno's video and explained further:

https://twitter.com/Murtalaibin/status/1393511641812176897?s=19
Re: Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them by PROPEACE: 9:25pm On May 15, 2021
inoki247:
if dem like mak dem kidnap dem sef finish for dat side mak dem sha let everything stay for dere North...

Na dere Oil well mak dem enjoy there thing alone....

Make there govt start to dey colet loan from dem.....

imagine Agege Bread cost pass Bullet 100naira....
That is what you wish, but it is already in the south and will get worse there if it doesn't end in the north.
Re: Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them by Hapuruchukwu(m): 10:17pm On May 15, 2021
Useless one Nigeria.
God have mercy.
Re: Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them by Kandeed: 11:46pm On May 15, 2021
GOTVee:
sad
weyrey ur still alive.....oya as a born again christian drop am grin
Re: Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them by Kandeed: 11:51pm On May 15, 2021
Vicotex:
No unknown gun men news today

there was only that the UGM were on the receiving end. 4 killed in Abia, 26 killed in akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them by Everfrank(m): 1:07am On May 16, 2021
Fake story!
Who sells AK47 bullets for N100?
Does he pick them from the river like periwinkle?
Re: Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them by Nobody: 5:23am On May 16, 2021
UncleKoboko:
grin

Please, Nigerian youths should note that issues like this, is more important than what's happening between Israelites and Palestinians.

The oppressions, nepotism and fanaticism being exhibited by those phony northern animals is affecting us more.

We need to split this nonsense union!
I WILL NEVER SUPPORT ONE-NIGERIA. IT WILL ONLY CONTINUE TO BE A PARASITIC UNION.

Palestinians and Israelites are brothers and sisters and na family matters.
THERE FIGHTING WILL FOREVER GO ON!
It doesn't concern us Nigerians.
How many of them came to our aid during ENDSARS?

If SAUDI Arabia, Iran, Kuwait, UAE, etc are not saying anything yet, wetin consign Nigerians here?

Besides, most Nigerians christains are ignoramus. They don't know the difference between a Jew and a Christain.

Jews don't give a fûck about christains. The population of christians in Israel is not even up to 7%, whereas, Muslims population is more than 20%>

Till date, Jews still thinks that Jesus is a liar and a false prophet.

AND THE AIM OF YOUR DISJOINTED NARRATIVE IS WHAT, EXACTLY?
Re: Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them by UncleKoboko: 6:39am On May 16, 2021
Atlas9:

AND THE AIM OF YOUR DISJOINTED NARRATIVE IS WHAT, EXACTLY?
Use your head!
I hope brain is not paining you...
Re: Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them by Phcmayor(m): 7:01am On May 16, 2021
AMBURSAA:
WHO TELL YOU THE SUPPLIER IS A HAUSA MAN ? HE IS FROM NIGER REPUBLIC I HAVE THE AUDIO RECORD NOW
Lier share the audio tape
Re: Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them by adetem(m): 10:34am On May 16, 2021
Very soon if care is not taking everyone will be carrying AK

1 Like

Re: Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them by DedeNkem: 1:10pm On May 16, 2021
Look at how clean he looks, no beating and not handcuffed. This terrorist will be secretly released.
Re: Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them by Maameer99: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
You're an absolute idiot my friend, and if you wanna find the problem with the country I suggest you look at the mirror if this is the way you think...
okuta007:

until we bigin to ask these questions, we will not find out the root cause of these problem - in this 2021

1. President C-in-C ? Fulani - [HE IS THE GENERAL OVERSEER - G.O.]
2. Secretary to Federal Government? Fulani [HE HAS ALL THE RECORDS]
3. Chief Justice of the Federation? Fulani [HE MAY ENUSURE JUSTICE IS DELAYED AND DENIED]
4. Attorney General of Nigeria? Fulani [HE MAY RULE AGAINST PROSECUTION OF BANDITS]
5. Chief of Army Staff? Fulani [HE GIVES INSTRUCTIONS TO THE ARMY]
6. Chief of Naval Staff? Fulani [HE MAY CLEAR THE WATER WAY TO ARM THE BANDITS]
7. Inspector General of Police? Fulani [HE MAY INSTRUCT THE POLICE TO IGNORE THE BANDITS]
8. Minister of Communication? Fulani [HE CAN ENSURE ALL STATE SECRETS ARE INTACT]
9. Compt- Gen of Immigration? Fulani [HE CAN ALLOW FOREIGN FULANI BANDITS IN WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS]
10. Compt- Gen of Customs? Fulani [HE CAN ALLOW UNRESTRICTED SMUGGLING OF ARMS AND AMMO]
11. National Security Adviser? Fulani [HE CAN IGNORE ALL CREDIBLE INTELLIGENCE REPORT ABOUT BANDITRY]
13. Head of NPA Lagos? Fulani [HE CAN WORK WITH NAVAL CHIEF TO ALLOW ARMS SMUGGLING EASILY]
14. Head of NPA P/H? Fulani [HE CAN WORK WITH NAVAL CHIEF TO ALLOW ARMS SMUGGLING EASILY]
15. Head of NIMASA? Fulani [HE CAN WORK WITH NAVAL CHIEF TO ALLOW ARMS SMUGGLING EASILY]
13. Head of FAAN? Fulani [HE MAY ALLOW SMUGGLING OF ARMS & AMMO THROUGH MM AIRPORT]
14. Comm. of Police in charge of Lagos Airport? Fulani [HE CAN WORK WITH HEAD OF FAAN]
16. Asst. Comm. of Police in charge of (Apapa) Lagos Seaport? Fulani [HE WORKS WITH IG, NAVAL CHIEF]
17. Minister of Finance? Fulani [SHE MAY RUN STATE TRANSACTIONS TO FUND FULANI BANDITS]
18. Minister of Petroleum ? The President - Fulani [HE IS IN CHARGE OF OIL MONEY]
19. Director of the DSS? Fulani [MAY NOT ACT ON INTELLIGENCE TO CURTAIL THE EXCESSES OF FULANI BANDITS]
20. Head of NNPC? Fulani [HE & THE PRESIDENT ARE IN CHARGE OF OIL MONEY]
21. Head of EFCC? Fulani [HE MAY NEVER INVESTIGATE THE BANDITS FOR COLLECTING RANSOM]
22. Head of INEC? Fulani [HE MAY NEVER ALLOW ANYONE AGAINST THE FULANI AGENDA WIN ELECTION]
23. Who are the people kidnapping, killing, raping and destroying lives and properties? Fulanis [FACT]
24. Chief negotiator between the Fulani Bandits and the State or Victims for ransom? A Fulani cleric [FACT]
25. Quart Master-Gen, Nigerian Army? Fulani [IN CHARGE OF WEAPONS DISTRIBUTION & WELFARE]

IF ANYONE IS STILL DOUBTING WHERE ALL THIS PROBLEM IS COMING FROM, May God help that person!!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamawa's SSG, Umar Bindir's Phone Spotted At A Function (pic) / Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video / Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.