Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,528 members, 7,816,290 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

How Do You Handle People That Are Jealous Of Your Success? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do You Handle People That Are Jealous Of Your Success? (541 Views)

2 Most Powerful Invisible Chains That Hold You From Your Success. / 10 Telltale Warning Signs Someone Is Being Jealous Of You / Categories Of People That Won't Pass Jamb This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle People That Are Jealous Of Your Success? by Emperormartin(m): 2:36pm On May 15, 2021
Some people can hide their jealousy for you. Others cannot.

When you notice someone is jealous of you is there a way you can help them come out from that spirit?

Please help a concerned fellow.
Re: How Do You Handle People That Are Jealous Of Your Success? by Tony142: 2:47pm On May 15, 2021
Emperormartin:
Some people can't hide their jealousy for you. Others can.

Those who can hide their jealousy from you are more dangerous than those who can not hide it, why?...because since u know they are jealous of you, you will easily know how to handle them or ignore them or give them some distance and avoid being too close to them, but for those who hide their jealousy from you u can never know if they are jealous of u or not, so those that hide it from you are far more dangerous than those that could not hide it from you

This is how it is from jealousy (primary school) they will move to envy (secondary school) and finally the will graduate into hatred (university)

So to handle those that could not hide it from you is to

1. Ignore them
2. Reduce communication
3. Avoid being too close to them

As for those that hide their jealousy from you, u can never know them, so the best thing to do is to have the mindset that "everybody is jealous of you" once u have that mindset to handle them will become easy

#peace

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle People That Are Jealous Of Your Success? by Emperormartin(m): 2:53pm On May 15, 2021
Tony142:

Those who can hide their jealousy from you are more dangerous than those who can not hide it, why?...because since u know they are jealous of you, you will easily know how to handle them or ignore them or give them some distance and avoid being too close to them, but for those who hide their jealousy from you u can never know if they are jealous of u or not, so those that hide it from you are far more dangerous than those that could not hide it from you

This is how it is from jealousy (primary school) they will move to envy (secondary school) and finally the will graduate into hatred (university)

So to handle those that could not hide it from you is to

1. Ignore them
2. Reduce communication
3. Avoid being too close to them

As for those that hide their jealousy from you, u can never know them, so the best thing to do is to have the mindset that "everybody is jealous of you" once u have that mindset to handle them will become easy

#peace
What of if you know the particular reason why they're jealous of you, can you approach them and down their jealousy?
Re: How Do You Handle People That Are Jealous Of Your Success? by Tony142: 3:32pm On May 15, 2021
Emperormartin:

What of if you know the particular reason why they're jealous of you, can you approach them and down their jealousy?

If u want to reduce their jealousy for you, there are 2 ways to reduce them from being too jealous, the 2 ways are

1. Self-depreciation
2. Good sense of humor

Do not worry, I will explain

1. Self-depreciation: There are 7 ways to appear humble and self-Depreciating yourself is one of them, this is how self-depreciation works, for example let assume u are very rich, and one of your friend who know that u are very rich came to beg you money, if u refused to give him, he will think u are wicked, stingy, arrogance and proud and this may even increase his hatred and jealousy toward you, so in other to prevent all this all you need to do is to act humble

Your Friend: Big man, how e dey be na

You: your boy they o (calling yourself his boy means you are self-depreciating your self)

Your Friend: boy ke? No think am o, na you be the oga o, why me na the boy

Your Friend: Chairman, abeg u fit find small thing for me make I take chop

You: small thing ke? So u never hear? I am the chairman of broke men association of Nigeria o (by saying u are the chairman of broke men association of Nigeria u are self-depreciating yourself)

Your Friend: hahahaha (since he know u are rich, that means he know u are lying, so he will laugh)

Your Friend: abeg na, even if na just 1k

You: 1k? I no even remember when last I see 20naira for eye, for 10yrs now I never eat (saying no even remember when last I see 20naira for eye means u are self-depreciating yourself)

Your Friend: hahahaha, u no go kill me with laugh

You: I dey come make I see weather i go fit see person when go borrow me 1k, make I give u 5,00naira from inside, later na

2. Sense of humor: having good self if humor is another way to appear humble and reduce people jealousy , there are 55 ways to create humor, will not explain this in detail, but here is how it works, most people see rich, intelligent and handsome or beautiful people as proud and arrogance and this lead to hatred and jealousy, so having good senses of humor will help u reduce or remove their jealousy, every like happiness, so when u make people laugh or smile will automatically be happy (positive emotions) and they will also like you since u are the one making them to laugh or smile (this is one of the reasons girls love funny guys) this is how it works when u make someone laugh their brain will release a hormone called dopamine, this dopamine hormone makes us to feel happy , and since we are happy we will automatically like the person that is making us to laugh, so if they are jealous of you and u have a good sense of humor and always make them laugh, that jealous will turn to happiness (laughter) and they will like u since u always make them laugh or smile

There are other 4 or 5 ways u can also use to make them stop to jealous u, but I do not have the strength to continue typing, so I will stop here

Note: prevention is better than cure, so instead of stressing yourself trying to reduce their jealousy for u, just reduce communication with them

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle People That Are Jealous Of Your Success? by Emperormartin(m): 5:39pm On May 15, 2021
Tony142:

If u want to reduce their jealousy for you, there are 2 ways to reduce them from being too jealous, the 2 ways are

1. Self-depreciation
2. Good sense of humor

Do not worry, I will explain

1. Self-depreciation: There are 7 ways to appear humble and self-Depreciating yourself is one of them, this is how self-depreciation works, for example let assume u are very rich, and one of your friend who know that u are very rich came to beg you money, if u refused to give him, he will think u are wicked, stingy, arrogance and proud and this may even increase his hatred and jealousy toward you, so in other to prevent all this all you need to do is to act humble

Your Friend: Big man, how e dey be na

You: your boy they o (calling yourself his boy means you are self-depreciating your self)

Your Friend: boy ke? No think am o, na you be the oga o, why me na the boy

Your Friend: Chairman, abeg u fit find small thing for me make I take chop

You: small thing ke? So u never hear? I am the chairman of broke men association of Nigeria o (by saying u are the chairman of broke men association of Nigeria u are self-depreciating yourself)

Your Friend: hahahaha (since he know u are rich, that means he know u are lying, so he will laugh)

Your Friend: abeg na, even if na just 1k

You: 1k? I no even remember when last I see 20naira for eye, for 10yrs now I never eat (saying no even remember when last I see 20naira for eye means u are self-depreciating yourself)

Your Friend: hahahaha, u no go kill me with laugh

You: I dey come make I see weather i go fit see person when go borrow me 1k, make I give u 5,00naira from inside, later na

2. Sense of humor: having good self if humor is another way to appear humble and reduce people jealousy , there are 55 ways to create humor, will not explain this in detail, but here is how it works, most people see rich, intelligent and handsome or beautiful people as proud and arrogance and this lead to hatred and jealousy, so having good senses of humor will help u reduce or remove their jealousy, every like happiness, so when u make people laugh or smile will automatically be happy (positive emotions) and they will also like you since u are the one making them to laugh or smile (this is one of the reasons girls love funny guys) this is how it works when u make someone laugh their brain will release a hormone called dopamine, this dopamine hormone makes us to feel happy , and since we are happy we will automatically like the person that is making us to laugh, so if they are jealous of you and u have a good sense of humor and always make them laugh, that jealous will turn to happiness (laughter) and they will like u since u always make them laugh or smile

There are other 4 or 5 ways u can also use to make them stop to jealous u, but I do not have the strength to continue typing, so I will stop here

Note: prevention is better than cure, so instead of stressing yourself trying to reduce their jealousy for u, just reduce communication with them
Tnx bro I'll definitely try improve on your no.2 option. Sense of humor!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Computer Based Test Software For Schools (CBT) / Letter Writing - How To Write A Formal Letter / When Is The Next ATS Diet Exam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.