Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

I Dated Ibrahim Babangida – Ummi Zee Zee Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dated Ibrahim Babangida – Ummi Zee Zee Opens Up (343 Views)

Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee / Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide / Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dated Ibrahim Babangida – Ummi Zee Zee Opens Up by Callydgists(m): 3:17pm On May 15, 2021
Ummi Ibrahim, popular Kannywood actress well known as Ummi Zee Zee, has accepted and made it personal that she dated the former Military Head of State, Ibrahim Babangida.

The rumour of Ummi Zee Zee being in a serious relationship with Ibrahim Babangida has been the talk on social media. The actress made it open that she dated Babangida but said they had broken up as they are no more together.

She said;

“Former Head of State General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida used to be my boyfriend but no more.”

“However, we are presently friends and we respect each other. Currently, I have a boyfriend who is not in the entertainment industry and we are planning to get married, God willing.”
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/05/ibrahim-babangida-was-my-boyfriend-we.html

(1) (Reply)

'I Am A Brand On My Own' - FB Influencer, Reigneth Reveals / Princess Comedienne Laid Curses On All Those Threaten Her Over Baba Ijesha Case / Will Buhari Die If He Doesn't Appoint A Northerner As Chief Of Staff - Reno Omok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.