Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Lists His Achievement At 23 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Lists His Achievement At 23 (48079 Views)

Mr Eazi Lists His Achievements After Twitter User Called Him Gold Digger / MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Lists His Achievement At 23 by domaya21(f): 5:52am On May 16, 2021
Elliot2:
So sorry about your sad story. It will get better and like Job in the Bible, it will be in double. Me at 23, I almost gave up on life. I counted over 30 areas of my body that had health issues after I had an accident sometime in 2007. Stomach ulcer,eye pain, ear pain, throat, leg, lumbar pain, just name it. I was told by the doctor I will end up on wheelchair due to my lumbar spondyliosis. But today, I am still standing and most of those problems gone. Though I have lost out a lot in life, but I can tell that the future is very bright.
Jesus Christ. You are a survivor. So sorry. But I'm very sure you are an inspiration to many and for that you truly haven't lost much. A lot of people are inspired by your story. Keep living and getting better in God's strength.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Lists His Achievement At 23 by DAramis: 5:53am On May 16, 2021
GreaterFuture:
And that your Family was wealthy, also mention that.

Those MSc degrees he has, from American universities in the US.
Notwithstanding, whether rich or poor background, the "at 23" is very stupid.
True, like a nairaland lady once said in the thread, It reeks like di.ck measuring contest.. It is part of what goes with social media sha
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Lists His Achievement At 23 by kenex4ever(m): 6:21am On May 16, 2021
Elxandre:

What's og
oil n gas
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Lists His Achievement At 23 by majamajic(m): 6:32am On May 16, 2021
kramer:
A big thank you to his rich wife from a billionaire family

He never met the girl then
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Lists His Achievement At 23 by joyousever(f): 7:26am On May 16, 2021
Who asked you! Leave this for the indomie generation abeg!
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Lists His Achievement At 23 by Nobody: 7:48am On May 16, 2021
Hedone:
This #@23 trend is nothing but a dick measuring contest undecided

The road to success is not a linear equation and better still the term “success” is relative

Gbam.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Lists His Achievement At 23 by kinzation(m): 8:09am On May 16, 2021
Lmao grin[right][/right]
Cholls:
my brother we know ya type

grin
Swears
Guy you don Dey mad
This picture gat me rolling on the floor
Laughing
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Lists His Achievement At 23 by Goztino(m): 8:46am On May 16, 2021
AmuAwusa:
So?
At 23, Okenna my childhood friend was raking millions 12 years ago yet he refused to go to school against his father's wish.

Now, Okenna is a mega in the USA at 34, and I can't remember the last time he touched your naira.

Am sure nigger don't understand what's BBA and will dose off while trying to understand it. cheesy grin

That is about the imaginery Okenna.
What about you?
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Lists His Achievement At 23 by AmuAwusa: 9:20am On May 16, 2021
Goztino:

That is about the imaginery Okenna.
What about you?

I'm no where close to him.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Lists His Achievement At 23 by LaJoe2: 10:29am On May 16, 2021
so why are you telling us?
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Lists His Achievement At 23 by ademuyiwa20(f): 11:29am On May 16, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
..at that age I own 3 Bentleys 4 camaros a cruise ship and 3 boeing jets....signing out

Gimme one out of the 3 Bentley nah make me sef get one achievement grin grin grin
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Lists His Achievement At 23 by ademuyiwa20(f): 11:31am On May 16, 2021
Interesting.

Check my signature for your data subscription
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Lists His Achievement At 23 by Nobody: 11:43am On May 16, 2021
At age 23 was my first time in a plane and also my first time talking to a white Norwegian man at a conference to secure something big ..So ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour Posts Photo Of His First Daughter After Much Pressure / Nollywood Actresses In Heavy Makeup At Seun Akindele's Wedding; Nigerians React / Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.