Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated (70045 Views)

Uduak-joe Ntuk Appointed By Gavin Newsom, Governor of California / Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day / Governor Udom Emmanuel Sacks Uduak Udo-Inyang, Commissioner For Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by ednut1(m): 7:40pm On May 15, 2021
Reno go find work do
Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by Notimetodie: 7:40pm On May 15, 2021
Irony of life
Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by Kellie069(m): 7:40pm On May 15, 2021
This is Nigeria ! It has been happening from the time of old
Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by Antoeni(m): 7:41pm On May 15, 2021
Desmond Elliot Why ?
Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by donbenie(m): 7:42pm On May 15, 2021
illicit:
So

What even gives this one the right to criticize people

Is there any Nigerian politician that has sense

U and the policemen, what's d difference?

U all oppress the masses, u stole money weyrey

If your govt had done well, will the girl want to work on a drug farm
Shut up angry

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by ecomalchemist(m): 7:42pm On May 15, 2021

Nigeria is a dystopia where the most venal and useless amongst us muscle their way into leadership and make life hell on earth for everybody else, while hiding away their nuclear families in the western world.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by Segzy19: 7:43pm On May 15, 2021
He is not bored and jobless. I guess you are the jobless one here. He actually has a reasonable observation and point. Be real to yourself for once
sweetshisha:
Lol

This guy is just bored and jobless

He is now telling police how to do their jobs

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by RingRoadMafia: 7:43pm On May 15, 2021
I don't support Reno on this one. Beating up this guy will only make him give forced confessions which will not help the case. It's better they give him the V.I.P treatment so he thinks he's an asset, before they strike and the law fully descends on him cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by IamAsiri: 7:44pm On May 15, 2021
illicit:
So

And you are sure the girl said she wanted to work in a drug farm? Someone who got there and sent a 1-second voice note? Who was screaming when a call was put through to her? Lok at you emphasising drug farm. Hmmm undecided

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by ecomalchemist(m): 7:44pm On May 15, 2021
RingRoadMafia:
I don't support Reno on this one. Beating up this guy will only make him give forced confessions which will not help the case. It's better they give him the V.I.P treatment so he thinks he's an asset, before they strike and the law fully descends on him cheesy grin grin

Justice doesn't exist in Nigeria, if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 15, 2021
illicit:
So

arguably has to be the most stupid comment have seen here today

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by tunary(m): 7:45pm On May 15, 2021
Hmm
Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by Cisse001(m): 7:46pm On May 15, 2021
I wonder o
illicit:
So

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by Tonyblessed(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2021
illicit:
So

You made sense at first but your last statement was so idiotic, senseless and foolish. Receive full sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by ecomalchemist(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2021
Romanoff:
The guy is just a scale goat, he has not mentioned his benefactors and he's obviously being protected by strong men.

you Sabi as e dey go, but I dey reason say Dem for eliminate am later to cover up some secrets wey we no go ever Sabi.

This Nigeria na very dangerous place to feel in, things are happening
Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by illicit(m): 7:48pm On May 15, 2021
Paxxcarl:
arguably has to be the most stupid comment have seen here today

Yea

That's b cos u are stupid
Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 15, 2021
bigtt76:
One acted foolishly while the other one acted under foolish circumstances angry

While you commented foolishly

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by illicit(m): 7:50pm On May 15, 2021
IamAsiri:

And you are sure the girl said she wanted to work in a drug farm? Someone who got there and sent a 1-second voice note? Who was screaming when a call was put through to her? Lok at you emphasising drug farm. Hmmm undecided

That wasn't my point

My point is she wouldn't be desperate if govt works

No emphasis
Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by Cutehector(m): 7:50pm On May 15, 2021
illicit:
So

shush.. Keep shut.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by etrange: 7:51pm On May 15, 2021
illicit:

U can't read

I just meant he is in no position to criticize anyone

Didn't say whether he was wrong or right

Isn't it funny you're trying to defend your pathetic comment. While you reserve the right to criticize any politician of your choice, you should also get your priorities right at every point in time. What exactly is the point of completely ignoring his message to attack his personality in this situation? You aimed to shut him down and by that singular action, you've made it clear it is more important to you to criticize him than to seek justice for the poor lady. Like I said, get your priorities right.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by Eriokanmi: 7:51pm On May 15, 2021
illicit:
So

whose government? The last time i checked, Reno's party left power 6 years ago. Unuobong Umoren was one of the many victims of the fake 3m jobs APC promised Nigerian youths yearly in 2015

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by RulerIAm(m): 7:52pm On May 15, 2021
ebukajay184:
Reno Omokri took to his Twitter handle to call out the Nigeria government for injustice regarding the way MC Macaroni was treated for leading a pro-people protest as against the way Frank Uduak-Akpan was treated for Iniubong Umoren's murder, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a picmix photo of Uduak and MC Macaroni, Reno wrote;

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1393582080831938561?s=20

Reno further wrote;

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1393588007865831433?s=20
Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by LightUpWithKemi: 7:52pm On May 15, 2021
Me sef dey wonder.

Check my signature for interesting videos.
Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by illicit(m): 7:53pm On May 15, 2021
etrange:

Isn't it funny you're trying to defend your pathetic comment. While you reserve the right to criticize any politician of your choice, you should also get your priorities right at every point in time. What exactly is the point of completely ignoring his message to attack his personality in this situation? You aimed to shut him down and by that singular action, you've made it clear it is more important to you to criticize him than to seek justice for the poor lady. Like I said, get your priorities right.

He is just a pot calling the kettle black

So he doesn't make sense to me because he can't even tell his wrong from right

Thanks
Don't mention
Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:53pm On May 15, 2021
Country of man know man!
Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by drgideon: 7:56pm On May 15, 2021
STOP SPEAKING UNECESSARILY RENO
You want police to batter him??
They can only do that during interrogation.
Courts are not on session. But justice must be served.
Protest wasn't necessary.
Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by RPG2020(m): 7:57pm On May 15, 2021
Make una calm down una police dey fear to touch the guy if you nor know. You better know now ���

Order from above gbam
Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by UncleKoboko: 7:57pm On May 15, 2021
illicit:
So

Only a dumb fool will believe that the girl actually wanted to work in a drug farm.
Many youths with brains like this are more problem to this country than the politicians...

HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT A DRUG PUSHER WILL PUT OUT A PUBLIC ADVERTISEMENT FOR STRANGERS TO COME AND WORK IN HIS DRUG FARM?
When did drug pushers become so loose?
What if whoever that will come for the interview will be a police or ndlea official?

How can you ever be employed when your brain works like this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by RichAbujaGuy: 7:59pm On May 15, 2021
the social media pundit, ; twitter pepper man extraordinaire.
Reno sir, you have an open invitation to return home to 9ja and address some of diz tingz in person. wink
Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by tunary(m): 8:00pm On May 15, 2021
Cisse001:
I wonder o
The voice of the people tell them well.

Only fools keep blaming the previous administration for the failure of this govt
Re: Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated by Cromagnon: 8:00pm On May 15, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Life in d zoo. We shield and give criminals preferential treatment
it's called fear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) / The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.