Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Fuel Scarcity; Americans Buy Fuel With Guns - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fuel Scarcity; Americans Buy Fuel With Guns (278 Views)

Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns / US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre / Francophone Cameronian Army Attack Southern Cameroon With Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity; Americans Buy Fuel With Guns by Biodun556(m): 6:21pm On May 15, 2021
...all in Nigerians saner clime

Fuel scarcity in America?

...And what the heck is he doing with an assault rifle?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity; Americans Buy Fuel With Guns by Edimakan(m): 6:28pm On May 15, 2021
angry sad
Re: Fuel Scarcity; Americans Buy Fuel With Guns by Edimakan(m): 6:28pm On May 15, 2021
grin grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity; Americans Buy Fuel With Guns by usecondom(m): 6:34pm On May 15, 2021
Perfect
Re: Fuel Scarcity; Americans Buy Fuel With Guns by SportsHD: 6:46pm On May 15, 2021
Maybe a bad neighborhood
Re: Fuel Scarcity; Americans Buy Fuel With Guns by XXXXTENTACION: 6:49pm On May 15, 2021
Maybe security man on mufti undecided
Re: Fuel Scarcity; Americans Buy Fuel With Guns by drakeli: 6:58pm On May 15, 2021
Biodun556:

As I look at the background more closely. I observed that it’s must be at night and maybe in a dangerous neighborhood
Re: Fuel Scarcity; Americans Buy Fuel With Guns by drakeli: 7:00pm On May 15, 2021
Biodun556:

As I look at the background more closely. I observed that it’s must be at night and maybe in a dangerous neighborhood. Besides, the scarcity was due to hacking into the private firm oil company that controls the oil flow. But everything is back running

(1) (Reply)

Israel Keeps Heavy Bombing Of Hamas ‘metro’ Destroyed Miles Of Tunnels Explained / Afghanistan: Taliban Announce New Rules For Female Students / Uprising In Military Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.