Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,651 members, 7,958,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

OSUN 2022: No Registration of New Voters or Validation of Old Voters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OSUN 2022: No Registration of New Voters or Validation of Old Voters (345 Views)

Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) / INEC Projects 20 Million New Voters As CVR Begins Today / Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OSUN 2022: No Registration of New Voters or Validation of Old Voters by Hadeylex: 6:37pm On May 15, 2021
In less than a year to the Osun State gubernatorial election, there is no registration exercise for new electorates or validation of the data of existing voters. There is just silence everywhere. This is not normal. This leaves a great suspicion about the plan of the federal and state governments to carry out some mischief during the election...

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me Where I Am Wrong / Don't Say I Did Not Tell You (the IPOB Saga) / Breaking News: Nigerian Chief Of Army Staff Dies In Air Force Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.