Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Make Durable And Reliable Furniture For Your Home And Offices @pelumi Furniture - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make Durable And Reliable Furniture For Your Home And Offices @pelumi Furniture (147 Views)

774,000 Jobs: Disregard Messages To Go To NDE Offices To Register - Keyamo / Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Durable And Reliable Furniture For Your Home And Offices @pelumi Furniture by FemiAdebayo95: 9:07pm On May 15, 2021
Hi everyone, I'm Pelumi by name and I'm a furniture designer, upholstery and interior decoration. I can assure you of nice job from us..

Please patronise Pelumi furniture for your home/office furniture and you will be forever confident in our job..

We're based in Ibadan and we make delivery across the nation at affordable prices...

You can also chat up on whatsapp +2348063470765

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies In Ebonyi State / Is Salary Enough To Tackle And Manage Poverty Globally / Enumerators Asaba, Benin, And Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.