Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. (4252 Views)

Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) / Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives / Taiwo Akinwunmi Placed On N500k Monthly Salary For Life (Designed Nigeria Flag) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by Antoeni(m): 11:03pm On May 15, 2021
We Will Banish Iheanacho and Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead of Biafra Flag.
After All I Have Done For Them to Come This Far.
They Said Their Generation Have No History With Biafra.And They Will Be Remembered As Coward. Say Nnamdi Kanu in His Tweet.

Re: We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by raker300: 11:05pm On May 15, 2021
Fake!!

25 Likes

Re: We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by Antoeni(m): 11:05pm On May 15, 2021
Fugitive Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Spoken.
“Empty Barrel Make the Loudest Noise “

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by Officialgarri: 11:05pm On May 15, 2021
grin grin
Is this fabricated madness by a fake account or kanu actually exhibited this madness

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by SLAP44: 11:05pm On May 15, 2021
Fake

We have now seen that zombies can make up fake tweets of this great man who is greater than Ahumadu Belloo

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by SEasternVictory: 11:07pm On May 15, 2021
Antoeni:
We Will Banish Iheanacho and Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead of Biafra Flag.
They Said Their Generation Have No History With Biafra.And They Will Be Remembered As Coward. Say Nnamdi Kanu in His Tweet.

Fake news.

22 Likes

Re: We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by SEasternVictory: 11:07pm On May 15, 2021
Officialgarri:
grin grin
Is this fabricated madness by a fake account or kanu actually exhibited this madness

There are about a 1000 fake accounts cheesy

17 Likes

Re: We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:11pm On May 15, 2021
raker300:
Fake!!
No mind OP! Na joblessness cause am!!!

5 Likes

Re: We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by Antoeni(m): 11:15pm On May 15, 2021
This is Not An Impossible Statement From a Mad Fugitive

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by Antoeni(m): 11:21pm On May 15, 2021
Wahala for who dey Take A Mad Fraudulent & Dubious Fugitive Serious .

2 Likes

Re: We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by ablejesus26(m): 11:24pm On May 15, 2021
Even though the dede speaks anyhow, this is purely fake news.

2 Likes

Re: We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by Kandeed: 11:33pm On May 15, 2021
Make this guy man rest, The real Biafrans are the Unknown Gun Men but these known Men are Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by PussyOdour(m): 12:54am On May 16, 2021
Kandeed:
Make this guy man rest, The real Biafrans are the Unknown Gun Men but these known Men are Nigerians

So you believe the fake story.

Abeg Nnamdi Kanu is not that dumb to make such utterances.

3 Likes

Re: We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by Muna4real(f): 1:01am On May 16, 2021
Is this how desperate you paid Nairaland urchins are?

3 Likes

Re: We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by Phcmayor(m): 5:32am On May 16, 2021
I think this is fake account

1 Like

Re: We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by Karlovych: 5:41am On May 16, 2021
embarassed embarassed Convulsions will soon set in for les refugees du Benin Republique
Re: We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by Notimetodie: 5:42am On May 16, 2021
This is taken too far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by adenigga(m): 5:43am On May 16, 2021
Antoeni:

Audio ban!!

I know you are high, you're forgiven!!!

2 Likes

Re: We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by SimplyShit: 5:45am On May 16, 2021
Antoeni:

Another deluded thread from a coconut head

Delete it

5 Likes

Re: We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:18am On May 16, 2021
It look fake but if this account is used to disc pmb ,people would not think twice

5 Likes

Re: We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by Peacemaker5129(f): 6:24am On May 16, 2021
This Omo Ibo again

1 Like

Re: We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by Vulcanheph(m): 6:43am On May 16, 2021
This is fake.
I know that Mazi Nnamdi kanu can never make such a statement because he knows very well that Iheanacho and Ndidi both play for the "Nigerian national team" despite the fact that there are from BIAFRA land and their passports are from the federal republic of Nigeria.
They might be secretly be strong supporters of Biafra struggle but for professional reasons will never do anything to jeopardize their careers.

How many Spanish players from the Catalonia region have you seen flying the Catalonian flag?

If BIAFRA is declared today I'm sure that they'll be the first to show support for it.

5 Likes

Re: We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by Ezmans: 6:48am On May 16, 2021
Antoeni:
Fugitive Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Spoken.
“Empty Barrel Make the Loudest Noise “
fake account
Re: We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:26am On May 16, 2021
Where is BIAFRA national team so that they can play after BFF sacks them.??
Re: We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by heykims(m): 7:34am On May 16, 2021
Huh
Re: We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by Skillsnigeria: 7:54am On May 16, 2021
Noted
Re: We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by babz11(m): 7:56am On May 16, 2021
Vulcanheph:
This is fake.
I know that Mazi Nnamdi kanu can never make such a statement because he knows very well that Iheanacho and Ndidi both play for the "Nigerian national team" despite the fact that there are from BIAFRA land and their passports are from the federal republic of Nigeria.
They might be secretly be strong supporters of Biafra struggle but for professional reasons will never do anything to jeopardize their careers.

How many Spanish players from the Catalonia region have you seen flying the Catalonian flag?

If BIAFRA is declared today I'm sure that they'll be the first to show support for it.
You are Talking the nonsense �
Re: We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by NewDawn2O21: 8:04am On May 16, 2021
SLAP44:
Fake

We have now seen that zombies can make up fake tweets of this great man who is greater than Ahumadu Belloo
but I just checked the account and it's the real namdi kanu account.
the Albino coward is probably jealous and envious cos iheanacho and Ndidi are all famous and known worldwide while the hunchback terrorist fame is only known and limited to the south east.
Kanu is a bastard, if both Iheanacho and Ndidi shew off the useless Biafra terrorist flag, they would have been apprehended by FG which later might affect their careers as Leicester may actually impose punishment on them and the albino coward would do nothing rather than to hide in his shithole home and be typing more hate speeches.
Kanu is a fool
Golan007 come see something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by Vulcanheph(m): 8:22am On May 16, 2021
babz11:

You are Talking the nonsense �
Please enlighten me... show me the nonsense in my comment.
Re: We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by Felabrity: 8:24am On May 16, 2021
Mynd44 delete this and give the op soft ban

Kanu never said this on his twitter page
Re: We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag. by Jack005(m): 8:24am On May 16, 2021
Antoeni:
This is Not An Impossible Statement From my Fugitive father
Fixed!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News Orlu Is Boiling Right Now / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos / Because Of Tinubu,yorubas Apc Did Below To Osibanjo~ photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.