Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Swive Hub - Laptops And Iphones At The Crazy Prices In Lagos - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Swive Hub - Laptops And Iphones At The Crazy Prices In Lagos (451 Views)

iPhones at afforrdable prices **updated 18/9/19** / Most Affordable Macbooks And Iphones (The Handheld Place) / All Flagship Devices (CRAZY PRICES) UPDATES LIST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swive Hub - Laptops And Iphones At The Crazy Prices In Lagos by Olagadget: 1:01am On May 16, 2021
Hello everyone

I represent Swive Hub, we sell laptops and iPhones, with a shared office inside computer village, Ikeja.

I am going to be posting some great offers on super clean laptops.

Every deal is 100% legit and cash-and-carry!!!

If you want to buy a laptop or you have someone that wants to buy, you can make your own commission on the sale, just contact me via WhatsApp with contact in my signature.

You can also join my dedicated WhatsApp group so that it is easier for us to communicate and close these deals sharp, we may not be able to post every deal on this thread!

Location, like I earlier said is computer village, Ikeja, but we ship laptops to different states without any issue.

Sales is cash-and-carry, you pay when you have carefully checked what you want to buy.

I have attached the picture of a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon with some mad specs going for just 150k ��

Details and more crazy deals coming!!!

Re: Swive Hub - Laptops And Iphones At The Crazy Prices In Lagos by Olagadget: 1:05am On May 16, 2021
Check out this super sleek
Dell LATITUDE E7270
Core i7-6th Gen
256 GB SSD (very fast)
8GB RAM
Keyboard light

Price - 170k

Re: Swive Hub - Laptops And Iphones At The Crazy Prices In Lagos by Olagadget: 1:08am On May 16, 2021
HP Elitebook 840 G3 with Bang & Olufsen speakers

Available in 2 variants

Core i5-6th Gen
256GB SSD
Touchscreen
Fingerprint
Keyboard light - 170k

&

Core i5-6th Gen
500GB HDD

Price - 150k

Re: Swive Hub - Laptops And Iphones At The Crazy Prices In Lagos by Olagadget: 1:13am On May 16, 2021
Are you looking for a strong and high performance laptop at a budget price?

Lenovo IdeaPad 300
Core i7-6th Gen
8GB RAM
500GB HDD

Physical condition: Neat but not mint condition

Price: 120k (I know right).

Rush this now!!!

2 Shares

Re: Swive Hub - Laptops And Iphones At The Crazy Prices In Lagos by Olagadget: 9:00am On May 18, 2021
Still available !!!!

Olagadget:
Are you looking for a strong and high performance laptop at a budget price?

Lenovo IdeaPad 300
Core i7-6th Gen
8GB RAM
500GB HDD

Physical condition: Neat but not mint condition

Price: 120k (I know right).

Rush this now!!!

(1) (Reply)

Mint Uk Used Iphone 6s and 7 / One Plus 7 Pro Sold Sold Sold / Samsung A51 For Sale @ 70k sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.