Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

What Is The Name Of This Video Vixen, Help??? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is The Name Of This Video Vixen, Help??? (4353 Views)

Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) / Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of This Video Vixen, Help??? by stieyven(m): 1:17am On May 16, 2021
She was the love interest in buckwyld the ikwerrian's music video, but no mention of her name was made. Can anyone help??

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of This Video Vixen, Help??? by rolavot326: 2:19am On May 16, 2021
undecided
stieyven:
She was the love interest in buckwyld the ikwerrian's music video, but no mention of her name was made. Can anyone help??
Re: What Is The Name Of This Video Vixen, Help??? by XXXXTENTACION: 3:34am On May 16, 2021
Vaseline crew

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of This Video Vixen, Help??? by Vulcanheph(m): 7:02am On May 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Vaseline crew
Actually I think Op has fallen for the girl.
gringringrin
Re: What Is The Name Of This Video Vixen, Help??? by cassidy1996(m): 7:48am On May 16, 2021
Oh boy! See fine girl

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Video Vixen, Help??? by RuMiRgO1stSon: 8:28am On May 16, 2021
Use google lens search am na

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of This Video Vixen, Help??? by stieyven(m): 11:15am On May 16, 2021
RuMiRgO1stSon:
Use google lens search am na
I have tried that, still to no avail.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Video Vixen, Help??? by EverythingFit: 11:18am On May 16, 2021
Re: What Is The Name Of This Video Vixen, Help??? by Boomboost(m): 12:57pm On May 16, 2021
Enter Buck dm, ask am na. Infact, disturb am.

Las las, your interest will die. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Video Vixen, Help??? by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 16, 2021
Oya naa...best of luckwink
Re: What Is The Name Of This Video Vixen, Help??? by Youonlyliveonce: 4:10pm On May 16, 2021
Search for the snippet of the video on his Instagram page he might have tagged her.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Video Vixen, Help??? by atilla(m): 4:59pm On May 16, 2021
Op u must love hr oh. Video came out in 2015 have u been searching since then?
30 me ns I searched for u to no avail
Closest I came was name of video is oh my baby and was directed by Bobby Rak

Found other info but stupidly the models name wasn't there.
U can check this and u might be lucky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8a9PfB53aU

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Video Vixen, Help??? by YungMillionaire: 7:38pm On May 16, 2021
Delilah Mosay aka Creole_Witch. Those who know, know.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Video Vixen, Help??? by meobizy(f): 8:58pm On May 16, 2021
It’s a rubbish song and she’s an average light skin Naija girl. I was almost excited that for once a Nairalander accurately answered someone’s query, but after watching the video, I realized the answer was wrong.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Video Vixen, Help??? by Yungstallion: 9:04pm On May 16, 2021
She is beautiful

Damn!
Re: What Is The Name Of This Video Vixen, Help??? by stieyven(m): 9:51pm On May 16, 2021
atilla:
Op u must love hr oh. Video came out in 2015 have u been searching since then?
30 me ns I searched for u to no avail
Closest I came was name of video is oh my baby and was directed by Bobby Rak

Found other info but stupidly the models name wasn't there.
U can check this and u might be lucky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8a9PfB53aU
Thanks for your effort. You finally got me there
Re: What Is The Name Of This Video Vixen, Help??? by etrange: 12:00am On May 17, 2021
meobizy:
It’s a rubbish song and she’s an average light skin Naija girl. I was almost excited that for once a Nairalander accurately answered someone’s query, but after watching the video, I realized the answer was wrong.

Wow... Why the bitterness though? Nobody is arguing with you. The OP simply asked for her name, and you're rather offering opinion on the song and her beauty. How are you then any different from the Nairalanders you called out?
Re: What Is The Name Of This Video Vixen, Help??? by atilla(m): 12:22am On May 17, 2021
Enh what her name?

(1) (Reply)

Moses Bliss Biography: Family, Songs, Wife, State Of Origin, Artists, Net Worth / Did Actress Uche Ogbodo Increase Her Thing? / Big Booty: Amber Rose Shares Some Sultry Photos On Instagram. SEE HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.