Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Yasuke An African Slave, The First Black Samurai - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yasuke An African Slave, The First Black Samurai (1248 Views)

Ohu, Osu: Nigeria's Slave Descendants Prevented From Marrying Who They Want / Story Of Yasuke – The First Black Samurai / How Madam Efunroye Tinubu Aided Abolishment Of Slave Trade In 1800s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yasuke An African Slave, The First Black Samurai by Bvlgari: 2:08am On May 16, 2021
A statue of Yasuke, an African slave, who arrived in Japan in 1579 and became the first black Samurai

1 Share

Re: Yasuke An African Slave, The First Black Samurai by OlayemiAshraf(m): 3:18am On May 16, 2021
The anime of his story is dope ASF
Re: Yasuke An African Slave, The First Black Samurai by BRATISLAVA: 6:30am On May 16, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
The anime of his story is dope ASF

It's surprising if someone like that truly existed.

A rather bloody cartoon.
Re: Yasuke An African Slave, The First Black Samurai by Bvlgari: 7:41am On May 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

A rather bloody cartoon.

He existed for real...he was the first black samurai

1 Like

Re: Yasuke An African Slave, The First Black Samurai by Nobody: 7:45am On May 16, 2021
The problem is his origin.

There is just too much confusion over where he was really from.

Over the years, I've heard several possible theories- from that of Mozambique{the most common one}, to modern-day South Sudan to Ethiopia, to goodness-knows-where. No one is really 100% sure.

I'm gonna be the one to solve that mystery some day and put it to my name.

I'm already five years into the business by the way. cool

2 Likes

Re: Yasuke An African Slave, The First Black Samurai by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:00am On May 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

A rather bloody cartoon.

Well he truly existed ..... You should search for his name on Google. ... ""Eusebio ibrahimo baloi ""

1 Like

Re: Yasuke An African Slave, The First Black Samurai by BRATISLAVA: 8:40am On May 16, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Well he truly existed ..... You should search for his name on Google. ... ""Eusebio ibrahimo baloi ""

Will look at it. Interesting.

Please, how old are the people on this thread since we're talking about Yasuke cartoons? cheesy
Re: Yasuke An African Slave, The First Black Samurai by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:42am On May 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Please, how old are the people on this thread since we're talking about Yasuke cartoons? cheesy

Hey Mr Man .... Anime is different from cartoon ... There's different
Re: Yasuke An African Slave, The First Black Samurai by Bvlgari: 9:13am On May 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Calm down guy lol
Re: Yasuke An African Slave, The First Black Samurai by BRATISLAVA: 11:32am On May 16, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Hey Mr Man .... Anime is different from cartoon ... There's different

The age part, Sirr cheesy let me confirm something.

I know the difference.
Re: Yasuke An African Slave, The First Black Samurai by BRATISLAVA: 11:33am On May 16, 2021
Bvlgari:

Calm down guy lol
cheesy

Need to know. Any other recommendations on historical "cartoons"?
Re: Yasuke An African Slave, The First Black Samurai by OlayemiAshraf(m): 2:13pm On May 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

The age part, Sirr cheesy let me confirm something.

I know the difference.

I'm 23
Re: Yasuke An African Slave, The First Black Samurai by BRATISLAVA: 3:08pm On May 16, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

I'm 23

Reasonable. I expected a younger age. I know a guy who is about 40 and enjoys these anime, tho it's in his line of work.
Re: Yasuke An African Slave, The First Black Samurai by letu(m): 8:14pm On May 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

A rather bloody cartoon.
His not the first black Samurai because there was an era when the far East and Indo China areas was inhabited by dark brown skin people also know as black skin people, they build many civilizations and empires but they were all completely obliterated from the face of the earth by these Oculocutaneous Sinosphere Mongoloid people that now dominate Asian continent.

Re: Yasuke An African Slave, The First Black Samurai by BRATISLAVA: 8:17pm On May 16, 2021
letu:
His not the first black Samurai because there was an era when the far East and Indo China areas was inhabited by dark brown skin people also know as black skin people, they build many civilization and empire but they were all completely obliterated from the face of the earth by these Oculocutaneous Sinosphere Mongoloid people that now dominate Asian continent.

Who knows.

Chinese look like blacks with their flat noses. Maybe even more black than blacks.
Re: Yasuke An African Slave, The First Black Samurai by letu(m): 8:40pm On May 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Who knows.

Chinese look like blacks with their flat noses. Maybe even more black than blacks.
Yes it's as easy as it can be, the black skin people of far East and Indo China existed in large numbers in the past, even the Oculocutaneous White people from Europe that visited Asia in the past left some packages that are well preserved till this day, pictures below.

Re: Yasuke An African Slave, The First Black Samurai by letu(m): 8:44pm On May 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Who knows.

letu:
Yes it's as easy as it can be, the Oculocutaneous White people from Europe that visited Asia in the past left some packages that are well preserved till this day, pictures below.
More of black skin people of far East before they were obliterated from the face of the earth.

Re: Yasuke An African Slave, The First Black Samurai by letu(m): 8:54pm On May 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Who knows.

letu:
Yes it's as easy as it can be, the black skin people of far East and Indo China existed in large numbers in the past, even the Oculocutaneous White people from Europe that visited Asia in the past left some packages that are well preserved till this day, pictures below.
More on black skin people of far East and Indo China.

Re: Yasuke An African Slave, The First Black Samurai by BRATISLAVA: 10:58pm On May 16, 2021
letu:
More on black skin people of far East and Indo China.

You mean like Indonesians, Indians, Koreans, etc
Re: Yasuke An African Slave, The First Black Samurai by letu(m): 10:07am On May 17, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You mean like Indonesians, Indians, Koreans, etc
Yes and No, it depends on the particular region because countries in Asia are classified or group into different regions of Asia continent and each region has its own name.

INDONESIA IS LOCATED IN SOUTH EAST ASIA, KOREA IS PART OF FAR EAST ASIA, INDIA IS LOCATED IN SOUTH ASIA INWHICH IT'S ALSO PART OF SOUTH EAST ASIA.

Now let me make it simple with the pictures below.

Re: Yasuke An African Slave, The First Black Samurai by Bvlgari: 3:44pm On May 17, 2021
Lalasticlala

Pls can u move this to the fp let other nairalanders learn more about this unique man and perhaps, get educated more by others who know about his story

(1) (Reply)

Are The Idomas Igbos / Bia Ka Anyi Suo Asusu Igbo / Photos: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.