Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

I Am In Need Of A Decent Accommodation On The Island - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am In Need Of A Decent Accommodation On The Island (144 Views)

Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared / Shocking Appearance In The Sky In Sumatra Island 30 00 Km From Bali, Indonesia / The Island Of Blessing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Need Of A Decent Accommodation On The Island by Adekemidarling: 8:15am On May 16, 2021
Hello everyone, a lady is in need of a decent accommodation (a room self contain with fenced)
Between ologunfe and lakowe, ibeju lekki Lagos island with a total package of 150k to 200k.
Please if you think you can help contact me on 09024537291
Thank you and God bless you in advance

Or if their is any woman who wants to rent out a room in her apartment on any part on the island you can contact me too.
Whichever way pls contact me

(1) (Reply)

Night Taxi Cab Car Hire Rental Enugu Nigeria 08086510264 Foxxymobile / The Problem Of Holding Shaft Of Water Ring Vacuum Pump / Urgent Recruitment At Mytopgrade Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.