Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,015 members, 7,953,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

Sold sold soldA1woof Tokunbo Drop Light For Sale N1.6million sold sold - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold sold soldA1woof Tokunbo Drop Light For Sale N1.6million sold sold (2862 Views)

Clean Lexus ES 350 2011 Lagos Toks 5. 6million Sold Sold Sold / Sold sold sold Tokunbo Drop Light For Sale N1.5million Last sold sold sold / Toks Toyota Corolla Sport 2009 reduced @ 2.6million SOLD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sold sold soldA1woof Tokunbo Drop Light For Sale N1.6million sold sold by mummyz(m): 4:05am On May 17, 2021
OP, I will advise you not to reply anyone just drop your contact details and be reading comments, at least you're not the one that dis value naira.
greggng:
This is awoof ..This ride goes for 1.7 to 1.8m currently .save yourself spme money by acting fast . Only serious buyer should call 08062593234. Location Lagos state

1 Like

Re: Sold sold soldA1woof Tokunbo Drop Light For Sale N1.6million sold sold by donpap: 5:29am On May 17, 2021
The guy sabi price people car any how,but when e reach him turn e go dey vex nonsense vex. I am waiting for your insult ojare.

5 Likes

Re: Sold sold soldA1woof Tokunbo Drop Light For Sale N1.6million sold sold by sekzy99(m): 7:03am On May 17, 2021
greggng:

You can't even get a sound used one for 1,1m ..
Thanks. What's your last price?
Re: Sold sold soldA1woof Tokunbo Drop Light For Sale N1.6million sold sold by Angrygoat: 7:06am On May 17, 2021
The panel beater tried,but he forgot the fender will show. This car is a scrap, its badly salvaged from bonet reach fenders. I dare the bastard OP to drop the VIN
Re: Sold sold soldA1woof Tokunbo Drop Light For Sale N1.6million sold sold by nedekid: 7:07am On May 17, 2021
stanley000:
I honestly don't know what went wrong with our economy. I bought this ride for 650k 2015 slightly used very neat one for that matter.
When we were begging guys not to vote a reecessionist, people did not agree. Official dollar rate is now ₦419 to $1.

1 Like

Re: Sold sold soldA1woof Tokunbo Drop Light For Sale N1.6million sold sold by stanley000: 7:12am On May 17, 2021
nedekid:

When we were begging guys not to vote a reecessionist, people did not agree. Official dollar rate is now ₦419 to $1.
I didn't vote the scumbag oh infact the last election i thumbprinted a party I haven't seen or heard b4. They did

1 Like

Re: Sold sold soldA1woof Tokunbo Drop Light For Sale N1.6million sold sold by SocialJustice: 8:18am On May 17, 2021
God forbid I buy such a car over N1m
Re: Sold sold soldA1woof Tokunbo Drop Light For Sale N1.6million sold sold by greggng: 9:17am On May 17, 2021
sekzy99:
Thanks. What's your last price?

The last price is 1.6m but I can remove 10k for fuel for u if u are serious
Re: Sold sold soldA1woof Tokunbo Drop Light For Sale N1.6million sold sold by greggng: 11:12pm On May 17, 2021
Peace of mind
Re: Sold sold soldA1woof Tokunbo Drop Light For Sale N1.6million sold sold by adamawaboy(m): 1:25am On May 18, 2021
greggng:

Pls and I beg you ...don't come here to derail my thread. If you bring a tokunbo of this car at lesser price kindly call me to buy...I don't believe in talk ....I believe in action . Anyone living in this country knows what is going on ...I am not responsible ...if you don't like the price kindly move on to a place you can get it cheaper. I don't dabble into other peoples business

Moving on bro,PEACE

Re: Sold sold soldA1woof Tokunbo Drop Light For Sale N1.6million sold sold by adamawaboy(m): 1:36am On May 18, 2021
greggng:

One thing I hate in my life is people sitting down in the comfort of their house to speculate . Recently , I sold a tokunbo of this ride here ....bought by a nairaland . It has a dent on the side ...I sold it with Abeg for N1.550m ...despite have a serious dent at the side. Last week I priced a used one for 800k but the seller refused to sell. This made me further embark on a journey towards finding out why This ride is now expensive . Aside te fact that cars are generally expensive due to inflation , ...this particular ride is scarce ....people can't even see it abroad to import ...being a rugged car in high demand ....that makes the price of available ones expensive ....if you have any solid one for 550k pls call me I will hurried come and pay ..with a big thank you to you. Granted your sister has right to sell her car at any price she like, but that doesn't reflect present day reality ..let me give you another example , I was in ibadan when a friend called me over a car...he sent me the pix and I promise to buy the next day ....the car is Rx330 ....before I could come to Lagos another dealer has bought it. When I took a buyer to the dealers shop ,I was shocked a woman was begging the dealer for 3million ..meanwhile the dealer got it fr 2.5million ...To that dealer is an opportunity which he was lucky to get ...such opportunity is not everywhere ...that is why must of us now buy at high price with the hope of breaking even ....will you stop doing business cos cars have gone up? Will you lazy nairaland running your mouth up and down feed my family ? We should start wearing our thinking car ...The reality is that everything has gone up .

Last last guys, street no get joy. IMAGINE THE PRICE OF THIS 20YEARS OLD MOTOR FOR NIGERIA BECAUSE OF APC, abeg make una give this guy small slack, ma market him dey sell.

Re: Sold sold soldA1woof Tokunbo Drop Light For Sale N1.6million sold sold by adisaaowala: 2:35am On May 18, 2021
greggng:

[s]One thing I hate in my life is people sitting down in the comfort of their house to speculate . Recently , I sold a tokunbo of this ride here ....bought by a nairaland . It has a dent on the side ...I sold it with Abeg for N1.550m ...despite have a serious dent at the side. Last week I priced a used one for 800k but the seller refused to sell. This made me further embark on a journey towards finding out why This ride is now expensive . Aside te fact that cars are generally expensive due to inflation , ...this particular ride is scarce ....people can't even see it abroad to import ...being a rugged car in high demand ....that makes the price of available ones expensive ....if you have any solid one for 550k pls call me I will hurried come and pay ..with a big thank you to you. Granted your sister has right to sell her car at any price she like, but that doesn't reflect present day reality ..let me give you another example , I was in ibadan when a friend called me over a car...he sent me the pix and I promise to buy the next day ....the car is Rx330 ....before I could come to Lagos another dealer has bought it. When I took a buyer to the dealers shop ,I was shocked a woman was begging the dealer for 3million ..meanwhile the dealer got it fr 2.5million ...To that dealer is an opportunity which he was lucky to get ...such opportunity is not everywhere ...that is why must of us now buy at high price with the hope of breaking even ....will you stop doing business cos cars have gone up? Will you lazy nairaland running your mouth up and down feed my family ? We should start wearing our thinking car ...The reality is that everything has gone up [/s].

2m cash down!!! angry
Re: Sold sold soldA1woof Tokunbo Drop Light For Sale N1.6million sold sold by greggng: 11:23am On May 18, 2021
adamawaboy:

Last last guys, street no get joy. IMAGINE THE PRICE OF THIS 20YEARS OLD MOTOR FOR NIGERIA BECAUSE OF APC, abeg make una give this guy small slack, ma market him dey sell.

I am happy you were wise enough to present facts
Re: Sold sold soldA1woof Tokunbo Drop Light For Sale N1.6million sold sold by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 11:32am On May 18, 2021
Jiji sellers don’t even have this car available for sale. Just call them and hear the story of...sir it’s sold but I have another one lol. Cars are very expensive now and 1.6 or 1.5 is very fair for Camry 2.2.
Some called me to help him get Camry 2.4 for 1m Nigeria used and I said he can’t get it for that price and he got angry.
adamawaboy:

Re: Sold sold soldA1woof Tokunbo Drop Light For Sale N1.6million sold sold by greggng: 12:04pm On May 18, 2021
TheNewAgeFarmer:
Jiji sellers don’t even have this car available for sale. Just call them and hear the story of...sir it’s sold but I have another one lol. Cars are very expensive now and 1.6 or 1.5 is very fair for Camry 2.2.
Some called me to help him get Camry 2.4 for 1m Nigeria used and I said he can’t get it for that price and he got angry.

Must of the internet rat making noise here have lost touch with reality . Quote me most of them are still being fed by their parents ...so they don't know what is happening . One day the reality will visit them .

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD OUT Camry 2015 Tokunbo In Ibadan 08069992556@7.4m / 2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid Push Button Start - Save N600,000 + / 2009 Audi Q7 3.6 Premium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.