Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Iphone 7 32 GB Clean For Sale Fast Buyer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 7 32 GB Clean For Sale Fast Buyer (1015 Views)

Few Months Used Oppo A73 Extremely Clean For Sale / Apple Iphone 7 32 GB Unlocked Location Ikeja Price N180k Negotiable / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 7 32 GB Clean For Sale Fast Buyer by classicben3: 11:45am On May 16, 2021
Iphone 7 32GB

Battery Health 100%

UK Used With Receipt

Price 70k Negotiable

Fast Buyer Only

Comes With Charger, Ear Piece, Phone Case And Screen Protector.

WhatsApp or Call ( 0.9.0.5.5.8.7.0.5.7.9 )

I Want To Sell It Off So If Interested Give Me Your Reasonable Price Once Cool Then It's Yours Thanks..

Re: Iphone 7 32 GB Clean For Sale Fast Buyer by Symphony2: 9:17pm On May 16, 2021
45k. Location
Re: Iphone 7 32 GB Clean For Sale Fast Buyer by classicben3: 9:23pm On May 16, 2021
Symphony2:
45k. Location

Please use the money to purchase an android phone

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 32 GB Clean For Sale Fast Buyer by Symphony2: 9:29pm On May 16, 2021
No should have been the reply.
Since u have a lot of money, why not trash that and by the latest iPhone?

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 7 32 GB Clean For Sale Fast Buyer by classicben3: 9:33pm On May 16, 2021
Symphony2:
No should have been the reply.
Since u have a lot of money, why not trash that and by the latest iPhone?

No fight or insult mr how will you be pricing a uk used iphone 7 with accessories for 45k haba was it stoled mbok that's insulting step your price up and I will give you the phone
Re: Iphone 7 32 GB Clean For Sale Fast Buyer by Symphony2: 2:06am On May 17, 2021
You purchased as UK used; used it and still refer it as UK used how is that possible? If I want a Uk used i know where to go. well I just want the phone and charger, minus that scary case. Infact why would u advertise with the case on?

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 7 32 GB Clean For Sale Fast Buyer by classicben3: 2:10am On May 17, 2021
Symphony2:
You purchased as UK used; used it and still refer it as UK used how is that possible? If I want a Uk used i know where to go. well I just want the phone and charger, minus that scary case. 48k

Lol very funny

Phone I bought on 5th of this month still have the receipt

Only the phone cost me 75k

Charger, ear piece, case and screen guard cost me 9k so that's how much yet I just want to sell it off because I Just got another iphone xr so?

The price you are calling even a cracked iphone 6 can't even go for that price you mentioning
Re: Iphone 7 32 GB Clean For Sale Fast Buyer by classicben3: 2:25am On May 17, 2021
Symphony2:
You purchased as UK used; used it and still refer it as UK used how is that possible? If I want a Uk used i know where to go. well I just want the phone and charger, minus that scary case. Infact why would u advertise with the case on?

Is it the back of the phone you want to see

Re: Iphone 7 32 GB Clean For Sale Fast Buyer by iosemojis: 5:37am On May 17, 2021
In case, if you are the one who is struggling to know more about gba emulator, then make sure to find the right iPhone emojis on Android which will be supportive to gather essential information.
Re: Iphone 7 32 GB Clean For Sale Fast Buyer by Symphony2: 7:26am On May 17, 2021
classicben3:

Lol very funny

Phone I bought on 5th of this month still have the receipt

Only the phone cost me 75k

Charger, ear piece, case and screen guard cost me 9k so that's how much yet I just want to sell it off because I Just got another iphone xr so?

The price you are calling even a cracked iphone 6 can't even go for that price you mentioning

U aren't even bold enough to take a clear picture of the phone, yet u asked if na the back i go use; scratch it more so u can sell it more expensive.

Its only a jew that would jugde the certainty of a Used item by its receipt in Nigeria. A UK used that rough for 75k. Well goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 32 GB Clean For Sale Fast Buyer by babaneenoni(m): 8:16am On May 17, 2021
I try ur line switch off am in jos what ur location so I can see the phone I seriously want buy it
Re: Iphone 7 32 GB Clean For Sale Fast Buyer by Fathai(m): 8:19am On May 17, 2021
Let's do 50k
Re: Iphone 7 32 GB Clean For Sale Fast Buyer by babaneenoni(m): 8:34am On May 17, 2021
Call me I can reach u 09033553331
Re: Iphone 7 32 GB Clean For Sale Fast Buyer by credon: 8:37am On May 17, 2021
classicben3:

Please use the money to purchase an android phone
grin grin tecno abi grin grin
Re: Iphone 7 32 GB Clean For Sale Fast Buyer by classicben3: 9:52am On May 17, 2021
Symphony2:

U aren't even bold enough to take a clear picture of the phone, yet u asked if na the back i go use; scratch it more so u can sell it more expensive.

Its only a jew that would jugde the certainty of a Used item by its receipt in Nigeria. A UK used that rough for 75k. Well goodluck.

I won't even respond to you honestly just go your way simple
Re: Iphone 7 32 GB Clean For Sale Fast Buyer by classicben3: 10:27am On May 17, 2021
babaneenoni:
I try ur line switch off am in jos what ur location so I can see the phone I seriously want buy it

Sorry am in lagos
Re: Iphone 7 32 GB Clean For Sale Fast Buyer by Studyinusa: 9:55am On Jun 01, 2021
Both inside and outside of the classroom, international
https://universityhub.com/study-in-usa/ students are met with the perspectives of individuals with all distinct backgrounds. Being capable of engage with this kind of wide variety of viewpoints offers you the threat to remember views that you may now not were exposed to in any other case.
Re: Iphone 7 32 GB Clean For Sale Fast Buyer by Ahumanbeing: 5:22am On Jun 02, 2021
[quote author=classicben3 post=101765756]

I just want to sell it off because I Just got another iphone xr so?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! Please Help Me Suggest A Good Phone Of 400k / Very Clean Redmi Note 10S Phone Is Available For Sale / If You Have 1yrs+ Facebook Account.....come Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.