Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. (57800 Views)

The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. by JeremiahT: 11:53am On May 16, 2021
I was lying on a bench with my eyes closed then I sensed something was moving next to me. I opened my eyes and I saw this green snake moving beside me. Omo I jumped up and hit some chairs that where next to me.
The snake seeing the commotion I caused tried to enter one of the offices in front of me. I threw a stone at it but missed, I then found a stick and hit it on its back while it was entering the office and it's eggs burst out of its body. I then used another stick to drag it out and continued hitting it with the stick till I was able to bring it out finally, then I hit the head.

The funny thing is that I called the security to help me open the office so I could kill it but he said he didn't have the key but he told me to drag it out. Baba was moving back while I was dragging it out instead of helping me kill it.
Old people na them fear death pass but they would tell us young ones to face death and risk our lives undecided.

My first post must hit front page, lala please do the needfull grin

Modified: the baba was the one that said I should use his stick to drag it out.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. by ttuchel: 11:55am On May 16, 2021
Too small for lala

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. by Caaz: 12:04pm On May 16, 2021
Op you're a murderer...you just killed an innocent mama snake wey dey Waka go Im own way jeje.

You see your life

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. by JeremiahT: 12:10pm On May 16, 2021
ttuchel:
Too small for lala

Meat small, meat big it is called meat grin

Re: Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. by JeremiahT: 12:12pm On May 16, 2021
Caaz:
Op you're a murderer...you just killed an innocent mama snake wey dey Waka go Im own way jeje.

You see your life

So the mama snake should hide in the office and kill somebody undecided, I see you don't value human life undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. by tompat86(m): 12:17pm On May 16, 2021
Lalalala
Re: Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. by SkengRay: 12:31pm On May 16, 2021
Why did you have to kill the innocent Earthworm cry
Re: Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. by Chloraseptic: 12:41pm On May 16, 2021
If you eat snake eggs on a regular basis, wisdom would never depart from you.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. by Babaken(m): 1:03pm On May 16, 2021
Is that snake or palm leaves.

Re: Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. by Iyiataata92: 9:04pm On May 16, 2021
When I opened the thread before and saw Lala viewing, I immediately knew the post was destined for front page.

But the snake small shaa

Re: Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. by Earlystar698(m): 9:04pm On May 16, 2021
The snake master no dey even allow the snake topic to reach 5 reply before moving it to front page grin

Up lala the ambassador of long thing grin cheesy grin

Re: Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. by Goldbw122(m): 9:04pm On May 16, 2021
Cool
Re: Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. by Kiwidraline4657: 9:05pm On May 16, 2021
Reading
Re: Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. by Galloman(m): 9:05pm On May 16, 2021
Even the pregnant ones should not be spared, I hate snakes with passion.

Re: Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:05pm On May 16, 2021
That's the common green snake. It is nonvenomous. It feeds on small rodents and insects.

Re: Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. by kennethfranc(m): 9:05pm On May 16, 2021
OP.... This your slippers don tey ooo
It was very common among elders in 2012

Re: Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. by BigBelleControl(m): 9:06pm On May 16, 2021
Lalasticlala is the first on the view. �

Re: Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. by Nomorelove: 9:07pm On May 16, 2021
Hug a Chelsea fan and save a life please. It's not easy to lose two consecutive finals and still know the third will also be lost. Chelsea fans must learn how to keep silent and not constitute a nuisance by talking too much. God of soccer is wonderful

Re: Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. by Daslim180(m): 9:07pm On May 16, 2021
Innocent beautiful snake...
Re: Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. by helinues: 9:07pm On May 16, 2021

No wonder there is nothing like Wild Nigeria documentaries on NAT GEO.. You people don kill all the animals finish

Re: Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. by nenyeRitta(f): 9:07pm On May 16, 2021
when The husband gon come for revenge
Re: Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. by Oppy2k2: 9:08pm On May 16, 2021
Animal activists are on there way
Re: Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. by candidbabe(f): 9:08pm On May 16, 2021
Green snake on a green grass
Runs outta thread
Re: Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. by sinola(m): 9:08pm On May 16, 2021
Mind you, the male snake that gave her belle is still somewhere around

Re: Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. by SIawomir: 9:08pm On May 16, 2021
Issoright...

Ogbeni you didn't have to kill the snake, seeing that it was virtually harmless to you, and because of its pregnancy....you could've simply relocated it to a bushy, remote area, but what do I know undecided
Re: Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. by YelloweWest: 9:09pm On May 16, 2021
It looks like a green mamba. Highly venomous snake! She was still entitled to life and should have not been killed cry

Snake Killed In Ago Palace Canal (Photos) / Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration / Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning