Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Profitable Business To Start In 2021 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Business To Start In 2021 (297 Views)

3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / Work-From-Home Jobs You Can Start In 2018 / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Profitable Business To Start In 2021 by Popdes(m): 1:03pm On May 16, 2021
Please what lucrative business can one start in Nigeria?
I’m thinking of water production (pure water and bottle water),
Nylon printing production
and farming (fish and poultry).
Location for the business would be SW/SE.

Nairaland pals your opinion is highly needed please share your opinion with me.
Re: Profitable Business To Start In 2021 by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:12pm On May 16, 2021
Remove the amount for security purposes and don't reply or respond to anyone out of this thread.

Pure water is saturated but profitable if only you have a workable strategy to penetrate the already saturated market.

For polythene/Nylon bag. There's a plan by the government for the ban of nylon bag.

Farming and poultry is good if only you know how to go about it well to avoid loss.

The ball is in your court. You can also look into buying and selling of FCMG. fast consumer moving goods like indomie, drinks etc . Kind of distributorship pending when you get the right manufacturing business to go into.

I wish you all the very best.
Re: Profitable Business To Start In 2021 by kenniefawole(m): 1:58pm On May 16, 2021
Popdes:
Please what lucrative business can one start in Nigeria?
I’m thinking of water production (pure water and bottle water),
Nylon printing production
and farming (fish and poultry).
Location for the business would be SW/SE.

Nairaland pals your opinion is highly needed please share your opinion with me.

If you want to go into farming, go into dog farming very lucrative . we can run up something together because I am thinking of running a tech start up regarding dog breeding

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7 Plus 128GB For 105k / Bixo Trade Nigerian Team / World Gained 5.2 Millionaires Last Year In Covid Pandemic – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.