Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Jimpo-ori Products For Sale In Wholesales And Retails. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jimpo-ori Products For Sale In Wholesales And Retails. (8477 Views)

Undiluted, Quality And Long-lasting Perfume Oil In Wholesales / Idi -igi Or Ori - Ojori Property Sharing Method.which One Applies Here . / Please, Recommend Good Sunscreen Products For My Skin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimpo-ori Products For Sale In Wholesales And Retails. by kunmisola(f): 2:59pm On May 16, 2021
What is your own skin desire and taste
✓flawless and glowing skin
✓stretch mark and sun burn free
✓Rashes free
✓light up skin tone
✓Chocolate skin tone
✓dark knuckles free
No matter your skin tone, you can achieve all these and more with Original Jimpo-ori products.
For all Jimpo ori products ranging from baby kit to adult kit, contact or whatsapp exdasty beauty on 08152893977/08060910289.

2 Likes

Re: Jimpo-ori Products For Sale In Wholesales And Retails. by kunmisola(f): 9:19am On May 17, 2021
Early age skin care
Is a baby cream specially formulated with all natural ingredients for babies and mummies to basically treat and prevent baby's diaper rash, eczema, cradle caps and mummy's stretch marks (Usually common during and after pregnancy). Jimpo ori early age skin care has aviscous texture that naturally purifies and nourishes the tender skin of babies keeping it mosturizer all day long and giving it's glowing look.

1 Like

Re: Jimpo-ori Products For Sale In Wholesales And Retails. by kunmisola(f): 4:59pm On May 17, 2021
Jimpo-ori head to toe
Is a family cream produced as multi-purpose shea butter cream for both hair and skin care. It is good for dry skin, skin rashes, skin peeling, sunburn, fireburns, blemishes, acne, hair moisturizer and hair breakage. Jimpo-ori head-to-toe family cream is a super skin and hair food with a blend of shea butter and natural honey for natural beauty.

1 Like

Re: Jimpo-ori Products For Sale In Wholesales And Retails. by kunmisola(f): 9:42am On May 19, 2021
Natural exfoliate
African black soap is an organic natural soap produced with African Organic Black soap formulated for children's tender skin and also for adult use. It is produced with a blend of shea butter, aloe vera extract, coconut, camwood extract and neem to naturally exfoliate and nourish all kinds of skins. Jimpo-ori natural exfoliate African black soap heals all kinds of skin ailments like eczema, rashes and also good for removal of the dead, keratinized skin cells sitting on the skin's surface.

1 Like

Re: Jimpo-ori Products For Sale In Wholesales And Retails. by kunmisola(f): 9:49am On May 19, 2021
Kidskin care
Is a specially formulated cream with all natural ingredients for children. It is made with shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil, chamomile oil, aloe vera gel, lavender oil, vitamin e oil, E-wax, stearic acid and distilled water.

1 Like

Re: Jimpo-ori Products For Sale In Wholesales And Retails. by Frenzy01(m): 10:23am On May 19, 2021
Where do you base.. I need one
Re: Jimpo-ori Products For Sale In Wholesales And Retails. by kunmisola(f): 12:26pm On May 19, 2021
Frenzy01:
Where do you base.. I need one

Which one sir? I am based in lagos and kwara state.

1 Like

Re: Jimpo-ori Products For Sale In Wholesales And Retails. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
Your products look lovely.
Do you sell in bulk? Like how many is in a carton
I have so many questions I wish we could talk on WhatsApp.
Pls get back to me when you can
Re: Jimpo-ori Products For Sale In Wholesales And Retails. by kunmisola(f): 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Good afternoon ma'am. Call or WhatsApp 08060910289

1 Like

Re: Jimpo-ori Products For Sale In Wholesales And Retails. by kunmisola(f): 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
[quote author=Remag666 post=109187920]Your products look lovely.
Do you sell in bulk? Like how many is in a carton
I have so many questions I wish we could talk on WhatsApp.
Pls get back to me when you can [/quot

Good afternoon ma'am. Call or WhatsApp 08060910289

1 Like

Re: Jimpo-ori Products For Sale In Wholesales And Retails. by Hayee(f): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
Make I no live your products are really good
I have been using the shea butter for three years now and the results are amazing cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please keep the good work and ensure the quality is intact as always grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? / He Wants To Marry Me But He Says I'm Too Ambitious / Son Impregnates Father’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.