Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Who Told You That The Palestinian Land Does Not Belong To Israel - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Told You That The Palestinian Land Does Not Belong To Israel (1495 Views)

Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict / Mega Yacht Suspected To Belong To Putin Impounded By Italian Authorities / Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Told You That The Palestinian Land Does Not Belong To Israel by Ovo200: 4:56pm On May 16, 2021
Nigercity:
The United kingdom of Israel
Which was leta divided into 2 countries (Judea & Israel)
Covers the entire present day, Israel, Palestine Jordan down to Syria Axis
This Arabs are just miscreants conquering peoples land by fire by force,
I don't shaa blame them, Christianity was to soft on them
Imagine ancient Christan countries like turkey, Egypt and co suddenly started speaking Arabic language and became a Muslim countries overnight,
The Christans like hilter killed a lot of jews in the second world war and converted many to Christians, (because the jews, where busy killing Christan since after the death of Jesus Christ, forcing the little Israel early Christians to leave for Rome)

Now if there would be another 3rd world war it would be against Islam
Just like Christans committed a large genocide on jews, who first started the genocide from Jesus Christ down to Paul,
Now Christians/Jew will join hands and wipe out the world cancer called Islam starting from middle East,
I just pray Turkey or any other yeye country will lunch and attack against Israel, let America, UK, France, Italy, German and other Christan countries who are very powerful
To join hand.
It would be interesting if Israel alone defeated six Arab countries under 6days, (thats like one country per day) imagine how it would be
When German joins!
I don't shaa blame all this Arab countries
Nah they ottoman dynasty that started this Arabic and Islamic expansion nonsense I blame

Yes bro
The Muhammadans destroyed people culture and language during their jihad accross what is now known as the Arabian peninsula.
During the six day wars Israel was very weak not as today. Should any Arab country try this now they will burn to ashes in matter of hours

1 Like

Re: Who Told You That The Palestinian Land Does Not Belong To Israel by helinues: 4:57pm On May 16, 2021
Ovo200:

I believe you are a Muslim

So anyone with contrary opinion with you must be a muslim?

Are Israelites migrants or not? How did they acquire the land?
Re: Who Told You That The Palestinian Land Does Not Belong To Israel by Ovo200: 4:59pm On May 16, 2021
This from their quran
Cry not for peace when Muslim are the upper most
Pls don't let any media deceive you.
Don't feel pity for them cos when they are the upper most they will kill you
This is evidence by the ottoman empire that is killing Armenian

2 Likes

Re: Who Told You That The Palestinian Land Does Not Belong To Israel by Ovo200: 5:05pm On May 16, 2021
helinues:

So anyone with contrary opinion with you must be a muslim?

Are Israelites migrants or not? How did they acquire the land?

Do you want to deny you religion?
Israel are migrant from where?
Which land are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Who Told You That The Palestinian Land Does Not Belong To Israel by helinues: 5:09pm On May 16, 2021
Ovo200:

Do you want to deny you religion?
Israel are migrant from where?
Which land are you talking about?

No wonder you have been doing copy and paste... You need to read about the origination of the crisis.. From the promised land then come back and engage afterwards
Re: Who Told You That The Palestinian Land Does Not Belong To Israel by limeta(f): 5:12pm On May 16, 2021
There is nothing like Palestinian land
these so call Palestinian are Arabs imported in to Jewish land for jihad
Re: Who Told You That The Palestinian Land Does Not Belong To Israel by Ovo200: 6:33pm On May 16, 2021
helinues:

No wonder you have been doing copy and paste... You need to read about the origination of the crisis.. From the promised land then come back and engage afterwards

Why not show me
Are you denying your books
What else do you need?
Re: Who Told You That The Palestinian Land Does Not Belong To Israel by kutashi: 10:40pm On May 16, 2021
Totally corrupt! What version of Bible is yours? KJV, ESV, Old Testament, New Testament or..
Or... More than 20 versions! Some versions have some chapters while some doesn't contain some chapter! Apart from that, number verses for the same chapter differs from version to version! What confused religion! There are edited ones also! grin grin editing word of GOd! Confused religion with confused people!
So, which version is the true correct version that's not corrupt and free of errors? What are criteria for to know which one true correct version? Are you aware 10 commandment is not 10 again? grin

Like I said earlier in my first response, I know you won't be able to decipher my message! Just look at your watery-gutter colored response!

The correlation is that based on the hadith you quoted, the land belong to Muslims which you won't agree with but you are quick to quote the word of a man that brought Islam! Can you feel your hypocrisy!

Also, why I said Muslims believed in all prophet is evident! All you need is to read more or ask just this question about Islam not bragging 'how dare you....'

I know you are very poor and short of intellect on this issue! You laughing out loud shows your comprehension probable problem as I said earlier!

I don't argue with Christian because none of the questions above have been answer nor solve the discrepancies in their religion!

It is a religion of confusion and confused people! Being an African Man, I can understand your problem!
Ovo200:

Like I'm really laughing out loud here
Can't you see the reference from your Islamic books? Which do you prefer, your Islamic reference book or Western books?

How dare you say Muslim believe in all prophet? Hw does that correlate with the topic and which prophets do you believe in? If there is any where is their books to know what message they passed. Don't even try to day Bible cos you Muslims says the Bible is corrupt
Re: Who Told You That The Palestinian Land Does Not Belong To Israel by Gainman: 11:16pm On May 16, 2021
aremuforlife:
Israels and Palestinians are same people with different backup. The present israelite are not the biblical people, this set of people and flag came into picture of the world after the second world between 1946 and 1947. They are been accommodated by the Palestinians. We are been blindfolded by our love for religion, the Jewish aren't Christians, the percentage of muslim in Bethlehem are more than the percentage of Christians.
Continue spewing rubbish from your mouth until all covenant come to pass. So all the heritage of Jesus Christ in Israel are also not biblical abi. Hope u never smoke gum.
Re: Who Told You That The Palestinian Land Does Not Belong To Israel by Gainman: 11:22pm On May 16, 2021
aremuforlife:
Israels and Palestinians are same people with different backup. The present israelite are not the biblical people, this set of people and flag came into picture of the world after the second world between 1946 and 1947. They are been accommodated by the Palestinians. We are been blindfolded by our love for religion, the Jewish aren't Christians, the percentage of muslim in Bethlehem are more than the percentage of Christians.
if percentage of Muslims are more than Christians. Have you forgotten how Muslims wage war against other religion to collect their lands. Have u forgotten how Muhammed fought so many way and occupied other people practicing other religion fate. This same thing happened in Nigeria by fulanis . Why condemning Israel actions against the Palestinians and not condemning fulanis actions against afonja in ilorin.
Re: Who Told You That The Palestinian Land Does Not Belong To Israel by Gainman: 11:24pm On May 16, 2021
RuMiRgO1stSon:
Israelites exterminate the on aboriginals, jebusites, hivvites... And occupied the land. The land is not theirs, they are bleeping LAND grabbers
so what did the fulanis do to afonja in ilorin. U can condemn Israel but u can't condemn the fulanis
Re: Who Told You That The Palestinian Land Does Not Belong To Israel by aremuforlife(m): 5:12am On May 17, 2021
Gainman:
if percentage of Muslims are more than Christians. Have you forgotten how Muslims wage war against other religion to collect their lands. Have u forgotten how Muhammed fought so many way and occupied other people practicing other religion fate. This same thing happened in Nigeria by fulanis . Why condemning Israel actions against the Palestinians and not condemning fulanis actions against afonja in ilorin.
Why are you excluding the Christians from jihadis?
we have the last template, the crusaders, I an a Christian and Christians are as bloody as the muslims, they both share the same ideology. They like to dominate other,steal their identity and replace it with theirs.
We the southerners are predominantly traditionalists, we aren't Christians or Muslims, but a war was wage against us by the arab Muslim and Hebrew Christians, we've been brainwashed to the stage where we believed everything associated with our ancestors are evil. Guy please stop this mind enslavement and look inward.
Re: Who Told You That The Palestinian Land Does Not Belong To Israel by aremuforlife(m): 5:18am On May 17, 2021
Gainman:
so what did the fulanis do to afonja in ilorin. U can condemn Israel but u can't condemn the fulanis
What did the fulanis do to the afonjas, the finalist in IIorin have been colonised, most of them can't even speak their languages, most of their cultures have been bastardized, how do even differentiate between the two ethnic in Ilorin, out of the 16 local government in Kwara state, yoruba has 12, 75% of the whole state, we only have emir in Ilorin while other are Oba Alade, we have only 4 Balogun in Iloein or is Balogun q fulanis title?
Re: Who Told You That The Palestinian Land Does Not Belong To Israel by MsAllison(f): 6:44am On May 17, 2021
[s]
helinues:

In Bible, it was written that Israelites conquered the land. What does the words conquered mean?
[/s]
always talking trash like he knows anything.

all he does is to derail threads and troll in the name of posting
Re: Who Told You That The Palestinian Land Does Not Belong To Israel by MsAllison(f): 6:55am On May 17, 2021
[s]
aremuforlife:
[/s]
stale nonsense!

they're not biblical Isreal yet they're Jews (biblical Judah)
they're not biblical Isreal but practice Judaism (Jewish religion of old)
they're not biblical Isreal but mostly Judaisms (just like the Bible during the time of Jesus because only few believed in him)

they're not biblical Isreal but have ancient cities and towns similar to the Bible (Jerusalem city of David, Bethlehem, Canaan, etc)
they're not biblical but speak Hebrew (can be found in Bible)
see as you're complicating yourself.

so my question is
where did their religion fall from
their ways of life and the rest
including their languages.
or are you saying that they don't have history?

You muslims should quit the propaganda and embrace the truth.
civilization, rise of Roman empire, other emperors and Islamic jihad including the fall of Jerusalem made the ancient Jews to scatter all over the world then.
so that the Palestinians occupied the conquered lands in their absence doesn't make it theirs..
kiss the truth
Re: Who Told You That The Palestinian Land Does Not Belong To Israel by Gainman: 7:52am On May 17, 2021
aremuforlife:

Why are you excluding the Christians from jihadis?
we have the last template, the crusaders, I an a Christian and Christians are as bloody as the muslims, they both share the same ideology. They like to dominate other,steal their identity and replace it with theirs.
We the southerners are predominantly traditionalists, we aren't Christians or Muslims, but a war was wage against us by the arab Muslim and Hebrew Christians, we've been brainwashed to the stage where we believed everything associated with our ancestors are evil. Guy please stop this mind enslavement and look inward.
you think they just best Christian by name. You don't know what u are talking about. If you read your Bible very well and u understand it, you will know the holy bible preaches love and peace. Whenever we talk of Muslims killing people,you will come here be talking of one crusaders . Stories u were even told or read about. Something that happened before you were born. Tell me where u see Christians killing other people practicing another religion in d name of Jesus in this present generation and I will give you many examples of Muslims killing Christians in d name of Allah. In which u too know about. Let me tell you, if the Israelis are majorlly Christians,the Arab world would have finished they off because Christians are tolerant and believe in prayer without action. The Jews don't believe in that. It is blood for blood. Me I never see a group of Christians using the name of Jesus to kill or terrorise other human being. Unless if the want to terrorise devil. I will advise u to stop using dead history as excuse for justifying what the Muslims are doing wrong. Go to all govt ministries and working places,u see Muslims dominates almost all d offices. Like 75% Muslims there. Is this different from what they are accusing the Israelis for. And u came here saying u are a Christian. You are a rubbish Christian. If you know the meaning of jihad u will not say Christian do jihad. Tell me, since u were born where you witness a Christian man or group of Christians killing people and saying they are killing for God. Apart from committing civil crime.
Re: Who Told You That The Palestinian Land Does Not Belong To Israel by Ovo200: 9:15am On May 17, 2021
Gainman:
you think they just best Christian by name. You don't know what u are talking about. If you read your Bible very well and u understand it, you will know the holy bible preaches love and peace. Whenever we talk of Muslims killing people,you will come here be talking of one crusaders[b][/b] . Stories u were even told or read about. Something that happened before you were born. Tell me where u see Christians killing other people practicing another religion in d name of Jesus in this present generation and I will give you many examples of Muslims killing Christians in d name of Allah. In which u too know about. Let me tell you, if the Israelis are majorlly Christians,the Arab world would have finished they off because Christians are tolerant and believe in prayer without action. The Jews don't believe in that. It is blood for blood. Me I never see a group of Christians using the name of Jesus to kill or terrorise other human being. Unless if the want to terrorise devil. I will advise u to stop using dead history as excuse for justifying what the Muslims are doing wrong. Go to all govt ministries and working places,u see Muslims dominates almost all d offices. Like 75% Muslims there. Is this different from what they are accusing the Israelis for. And u came here saying u are a Christian. You are a rubbish Christian. If you know the meaning of jihad u will not say Christian do jihad. Tell me, since u were born where you witness a Christian man or group of Christians killing people and saying they are killing for God. Apart from committing civil crime.

Don't let anyone deceive you
The crusade was not an offence war but a defencive one the Muslim were attacking and killing until the Catholic church rise and fought those children of muta

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fallacies Of Saudi Arabia’s Constitution / Donald Trump Has Updated His Twitter Handle / What Happens If No U.S Presidential Candidate Gets 270 Electoral Votes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.