Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please (2029 Views)

Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. / What Is Hamas, What Is Happening In Israel And Gaza Strip, And Other Questions / Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by Babapyro: 4:51pm On May 16, 2021
Nothing justifies killing a child really, it is incomprehensible ,from the look of things Israel just want an excuse to kill this people and the terrorist United States of America incorporated is supporting them

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by kettykin: 4:52pm On May 16, 2021
shogsman:

The sensible ones among us should join me and report this post of a man asking people to rape women

Please rush and report it, hypocrites, isn't that what you people have encouraged the police and military to do to easterners and are weeping crocodile tears when it is happening elsewhere, we have not forgotten obigbo that happened some weeks ago

3 Likes

Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by joyandfaith: 4:53pm On May 16, 2021
shogsman:
For the past 7 days now Israel has launched a series of attack on Gaza that has claimed over a 150 lives , including 56 children and Over 20 women and elderly.
The attacks also includes the bombing of over 12 residential buildings,a UN building,a refugee building,and some hospitals.
Israel's idf has claimed the attack was a reprisal for the rockets Gaza fired towards Israel.
However this Gaza attacks was provoked by Israel forced expulsion of hundreds of Palestinians from Thier homes and the demolitions of dozens of residential buildings in East Jerusalem in an attempt to force Palestinian from their homes and claim the land , Israel also launched an attack on the Al-aqsa mosque that cost over a dozen of Palestinian lives and left even more wounded.
After three consecutive nights of Israeli security forces raiding the Al Aqsa Mosque during prayers and weeks of police trying to stop Palestinians from accessing the Old City during the holy month of Ramadan, occupied East Jerusalem, Gaza and the West Bank are on a knifeā€™s edge
with Hundreds of Palestinianswounded after being shot at, beaten and arrested, and dozens killed Scores of Israeli police were also injured.
Fortunately the reprisal attack on Israel by Gaza only claimed one life.

Dozens of countries and cities including Australia, London,Los Angeles, Istanbul, Tunisia, France has protest in their thousands against Israel killings of over 50children with air raids and chemical weapons which include white phosphorus which is a banned substance by the UN.
There are a small handful of countries supporting Israel actions too with claims that Israel has to protect themselves with any means possible the chairperson of those country being USA who provides $3.7b military aid yearly to Israel.
Ironically it appears the American people does not support Thier government stance on this and are among people that have come out in their thousands to protest against Israel.

OP is very bias.
Hamas launched almost hundreds rockets to Israel in retaliation for civil issue in Al-Aqsa mosque.
Is military solution to civil disobedience?
If these rockers were intercepted, hundreds of israelites would have lost their lives and eid would be celebrated joyously by muslims worldwide.

5 Likes

Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by shogsman(m): 4:58pm On May 16, 2021
joyandfaith:

OP is very bias.
Hamas launched almost hundreds rockets to Israel in retaliation for civil issue in Al-Aqsa mosque.
If these rockers were intercepted, hundreds of israelites would have lost their lives and eid would be celebrated joyously by muslims worldwide.
Did you missed the part where that so called civil disobedience claimed the life of 13palestinians and rendered dozens bedridden,or the part where civil disobedience demolished dozens of residential buildings and forcefully evicted thousands of Palestinian from their homes. Gaza attack killed one Israeli and they responded by killing over 50kids but Gaza shouldn't have responded to the killing of over 12 of Thier people and attack on dozens and the forceful evictions of thousands from their homes right.
Sometimes I wonder if you guys can hear yourself talk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by RuMiRgO1stSon: 4:59pm On May 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Media should stop the Hate, Lies and lamentations being peddled against Israel ! As long as lies are being peddled around, Just like you did here, you are Decieving yourselves!

No Army!
No Police!
Filled with Terrorists!!!

Israel is not the Problem! Israel is a Blessing to the World!

I Stand Solidly with Israel
Israel is a terrorist state
Child killers
Bloodsuckers

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by helinues: 4:59pm On May 16, 2021
Both Israel and Palestine are fighting senseless war
Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by shogsman(m): 5:02pm On May 16, 2021
joyandfaith:

OP is very bias.
You people don't understand why millions of Christian are condemning the attacks on Palestine,you don't have to be Muslim to condemn the brazen killing of children you just have to be human.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by buJu234: 5:03pm On May 16, 2021
After the 1967/73 wars, Israel started a Land for Peace deal which Egypt, Jordan & Lebanon signed but Syria & PLO refused to sign.

But the Oslo accord was able to bring Israel & PLO to talk.

Going by the Oslo accord..
Gaza was meant to be the first leg of the Palestinian state.. unfortunately Gazans chose to vote for Hamas whom promised to destroy the Jewish state, years after Israel vacated the land based on the oslo accord.

This went against one of the terms of that Oslo accord brokered by the US, Egypt and some EU nations..

This is why the Western powers cant stop the Israeli army bombing via saying Israel has the right to self defense...

So the big silence and unanswered question that is the root of the continuous conflict is WHY CANT WEST BANK PALESTINIANS SIGN TO ACCEPT ISRAEL RIGHT TO EXISTENCE?

If they do, just as Israel vacated Gaza for them so they will do to West Bank expect East Jerusalem because Israel has said that the whole Jerusalem its her eternal undivided undisputed capital..

just as Turkey did to Istanbul aka constantinople.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by joyandfaith: 5:07pm On May 16, 2021
RealLordZeus:

How you guys reason is something else.

I bet Palestine is the country that murdered Jesus Christ, stoned Stephen to death, persecute all the apostles and disciples of Christ.

Palestine accept Jesus Christ as God-Sent but Israel is still waiting for the Messiah.

I ve made up my mind not to comment on this issue coz it will be sheer hypocrisy wailing on behalf of others when our own country is at war with itself but comment like yours made me wonder whether we all have that grey matter in our head.

Your behavior is exactly the same as BH Terrorist which made me to realize our problem is not religion but our mentality.

The Nigerian Muslims version of Islam is different from Mohammad's while the Nigerian Christian teachings differ from Christ's and that's why we have this extreme view.

FYI, Israel has a large percentage of Muslims than Christian, They are still persecuting Christian till this age and that should be your topmost concern.

How many Christians are in Gaza region being controlled by hamas? Less than 0.1%.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by joyandfaith: 5:08pm On May 16, 2021
shogsman:

You people don't understand why millions of Christian are condemning the attacks on Palestine,you don't have to be Muslim to condemn the brazen killing of children you just have to be human.

Does it make sense for hamas to launch rockets from civilian areas?

3 Likes

Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by shogsman(m): 5:09pm On May 16, 2021
joyandfaith:

Does it make sense for hamas to launch rockets from civilian areas?
I'll advise you read through the post before you ask any questions please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by joyandfaith: 5:11pm On May 16, 2021
shogsman:

Did you missed the part where that so called civil disobedience claimed the life of 13palestinians and rendered dozens bedridden,or the part where civil disobedience demolished dozens of residential buildings and forcefully evicted thousands of Palestinian from their homes. Gaza attack killed one Israeli and they responded by killing over 50kids but Gaza shouldn't have responded to the killing of over 12 of Thier people and attack on dozens and the forceful evictions of thousands from their homes right.
Sometimes I wonder if you guys can hear yourself talk.

Civil disobedience that occurred in last day of Ramadan did not claim any life. And hamas started lunching launching rockets.
Does that make sense.
Hamas goofed that is reason why most arab nations are not really interested.

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by mike8804: 5:21pm On May 16, 2021
Babapyro:
Nothing justifies killing a child really, it is incomprehensible ,from the look of things Israel just want an excuse to kill this people and the terrorist United States of America incorporated is supporting them
not really, Hamas and his terrorist gang attack Israel using civilians as shield, they're the one indirectly killing their people

3 Likes

Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by shogsman(m): 5:25pm On May 16, 2021
mike8804:
not really, Hamas and his terrorist gang attack Israel using civilians as shield, they're the one indirectly killing their people
Hear yourself speak for God's sake
-3 friends going home
-kids buried under the rubbles of a collapsed building bombed by Israel
It puzzles me how you people decides to be willfully ignorant to the truth, where the hell is the shield

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by pragmstism: 5:31pm On May 16, 2021
shogsman:

Palestine has no army,navy or millitary power, Hamas is all they have to protect them so that's out of option,and Israel prime minister has refused every attempt to make peace and fueled the intense relationship between the 2 countries over the years .

Can you make peace with terrorists that hates you ?

3 Likes

Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by shogsman(m): 5:35pm On May 16, 2021
joyandfaith:

Civil disobedience that occurred in last day of Ramadan did not claim any life. And hamas started lunching launching rockets.
Does that make sense.
Hamas goofed that is reason why most arab nations are not really interested.
You're very ignorant sir, almost every Muslim nature are strongly supporting and even melting out sanctions on Israel.
From Turkey to Iran to Malaysia to Saudi Arabia to Pakistan to qatar.
In fact turkey president just met with Iran to discuss sanctions on Israel so as Malaysia,Qatar and Pakistan.
You guys don't do a lot of reading or research really.you just argue on things you don't know much about.

-pic 1- Pakistan protest
-

Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by pragmstism: 5:36pm On May 16, 2021
shogsman:

Speak for youself what Israel did is self defence

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by AmuAwusa: 5:38pm On May 16, 2021
Biafrans suffered worst.
Christians in Nigeria's middle belt are suffering worst, yet Nigeria Muslims don't care!!!
I have no oita of sympathy for them.

This is what Christians go through because of Islam terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by shogsman(m): 5:40pm On May 16, 2021
What I've noticed so far among Nigerian youths is that apart From the total ignorance about what is going on in the outside world,the youth population of this country are not intelligent enough to see past any amount of bias which is embarrassingly poor when you look at it. Almost every one quoting me on this thread doesn't know anything about this conflict except Israel is fighting against Muslims. Moreover the way youths particularly Christians in this country believes all Muslims are terrorist speaks a lot about the type of Christianity will practice in this country which is Total crap and a waste of time.

3 Likes

Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by shogsman(m): 5:43pm On May 16, 2021
AmuAwusa:
Biafrans suffered worst.
Christians in Nigeria's middle belt are suffering worst, yet Nigeria Muslims don't care!!!
I have no oita of sympathy for them.

This is what Christians go through because of Islam terrorism.
This is exactly my point,where is the sense of what you just posted are Palestinian responsible for your woes in Nigeria,are those dead kids the source of your problems,I swear people like you is why I quit going to church years ago because it is evidently clear that Christianity in this particular country is a blatant joke and a waste of time

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by AmuAwusa: 5:49pm On May 16, 2021
shogsman:

This is exactly my point,where is the sense of what you just posted are Palestinian responsible for your woes in Nigeria,are those dead kids the source of your problems,I swear people like you is why I quit going to church years ago because it is evidently clear that Christianity in this particular country is a blatant joke and a waste of time

Nobody _fucking care if u know God or not!
And yes, talk about Nigeria woes first and leave the isrealis the _fuck alone!!!
We have so much on our plates already man!

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by AmuAwusa: 5:51pm On May 16, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by AmuAwusa: 5:57pm On May 16, 2021
0 ye sons of Ishmael, may blood and tears never leave thy loins. May you drink your own blood and may it taste unto ye as sweet wine.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by AmuAwusa: 5:58pm On May 16, 2021
Bloodsuckers on ragheads.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by shogsman(m): 5:59pm On May 16, 2021
AmuAwusa:

Nobody _fucking care if u know God or not!
And yes, talk about Nigeria woes first and leave the isrealis the _fuck alone!!!
We have so much on our plates already man!
My point is pisspoor folks like you have no business in a real church or in a thread like this because it is specifically written in the headings.no one else is responsible for your woes so stop living your life crying wolf and playing the victim,it doesn't help.
Please if possible can you not quote me again
Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by AmuAwusa: 6:00pm On May 16, 2021
shogsman:

My point is pisspoor folks like you have no business in a real church or in a thread like this because it is specifically written in the headings.no one else is responsible for your woes so stop living your life crying wolf and playing the victim,it doesn't help.
Please if possible can you not quote me again

Choke on their blood!

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by mike8804: 6:00pm On May 16, 2021
shogsman:
What I've noticed so far among Nigerian youths is that apart From the total ignorance about what is going on in the outside world,the youth population of this country are not intelligent enough to see past any amount of bias which is embarrassingly poor when you look at it. Almost every one quoting me on this thread doesn't know anything about this conflict except Israel is fighting against Muslims. Moreover the way youths particularly Christians in this country believes all Muslims are terrorist speaks a lot about the type of Christianity will practice in this country which is Total crap and a waste of time.
hypocrite, had it been it was Israel been killed by Hama's you will be happy saying Allah is fighting for Islam. Patanmi comes to mind(when infidels are been killed we all know we Muslims are always happy)
Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by shogsman(m): 6:03pm On May 16, 2021
mike8804:
hypocrite, had it been it was Israel been killed by Hama's you will be happy saying Allah is fighting for Islam. Patanmi comes to mind(when infidels are been killed we all know we Muslims are always happy)
Read the topic and let yourself out,respect yourself enough to not make a fool out of yourself next time sir

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by shogsman(m): 6:05pm On May 16, 2021
Religious bigotry has finished the life of the youths of this country to the extent that they think anybody that defends Muslims must be a Muslim, how sick and embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by shogsman(m): 6:07pm On May 16, 2021
Might I remind you to drop only intelligent point not unnecessary wailings please, looking forward to seeing intelligent people join this conversation we've not been lucky in that area so far
Re: Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please by AmuAwusa: 6:07pm On May 16, 2021
shogsman:

Read the topic and let yourself out,respect yourself enough to not make a fool out of yourself next time sir

But the wicked are doomed, for they will get exactly what they deserve.

All terrorists and their potential terrorists in their loins should perish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exclusive Photos Of Obama's Helicopter Landing In Cape Town / $11 Million Christmas Tree In Abu Dhabi UAE Muslim Country (video) / Ongoing Coup In Russia: Where Are Putin Supporters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.