Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) (1747 Views)

Oraimo Announces Partnership With Burna Boy / Tecno Phantom X, Tecno's First Premium Phone / Nokia 2 X Tecno Spark X Infinix Hot 4lite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by sunshineV(f): 3:54pm On May 16, 2021
Why will nairaland spambot ban me for saying "The tecno spark 7p has a 720p resolution and it's not a proper gaming phone" why can't I share my opinion? Is telling the truth now a lie in nairaland? I'm still serving ban from the Islam thread till 2099....shey na only me waka come?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by doubleE70: 3:59pm On May 16, 2021
pls mods be calming down na
Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by hansomb: 4:02pm On May 16, 2021
With that personal text of yours you deserve total ban from the earth, not even nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by longetivity(m): 4:08pm On May 16, 2021
Religious bigots

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by sunshineV(f): 4:09pm On May 16, 2021
hansomb:
With that personal text of yours you deserve total ban from the earth, not even nairaland.
ehn shay i can't tell my own version of the truth ni?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by sunshineV(f): 4:10pm On May 16, 2021
longetivity:
Religious bigots
i don't do religion
Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by hansomb: 4:22pm On May 16, 2021
sunshineV:
ehn shay i can't tell my own version of the truth ni?
you can but be respectful of others. That's an abuse and ridicule of our Noble prophet. Funny part is am yet to meet someone face to face who shows disrespect towards the prophet. It's always online cowards that does that. Have you ever seen any Muslim showing disrespect to other people religion ? Because we believe respect is reciprocal and someone who abuses another person's parent has no respect to his own parent. Live and let live.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by richeeyo(m): 4:23pm On May 16, 2021
Am a Christian I would never support your text, you need to be banned from your oxygen

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by Mohbola(f): 5:16pm On May 16, 2021
Maybe you need to look up what spamming means because it seems You are always going about dropping "Tecno' everywhere. That is spamming and the bots will flag you.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by HONESTFACT101(m): 5:57pm On May 16, 2021
b4 we start wetin carry you go island thread......signing out
Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by MaxieMan: 6:27pm On May 16, 2021
hansomb:
you can but be respectful of others. That's an abuse and ridicule of our Noble prophet. Funny part is am yet to meet someone face to face who shows disrespect towards the prophet. It's always online cowards that does that. Have you ever seen any Muslim showing disrespect to other people religion ? Because we believe respect is reciprocal and someone who abuses another person's parent has no respect to his own parent. Live and let live.

You want to meet her offline so you can cut off her head right?
It will not work for you.
grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by dankwoska: 8:29pm On May 16, 2021
Don't tag it to any TECNO or any devices prob sometimes you just-talk-AIR randomly to anyone... Jisie Ike
Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by Yinksy09(m): 8:49pm On May 16, 2021
Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by sunshineV(f): 9:57pm On May 16, 2021
hansomb:
mtcheew i'm muslim but the prophet and suck a d!ck. i don't give a F
Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by sunshineV(f): 9:59pm On May 16, 2021
richeeyo:
Am a Christian I would never support your text, you need to be banned from your oxygen
na wa o...a christian that reason like a terrorist. una sha like death
Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by sunshineV(f): 10:01pm On May 16, 2021
MaxieMan:

You want to meet her offline so you can cut off her head right? It will not work for you. grin cheesy
amen o...vayolence fc
Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by sunshineV(f): 10:02pm On May 16, 2021
Yinksy09:
I don’t think admin would ban you because of the phone brand but your personal text which is actually against the rules of the forum.
check the attached pics well
Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by sunshineV(f): 10:10pm On May 16, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
b4 we start wetin carry you go island thread......signing out
i be muslim na
Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by atheistandproud(m): 5:58am On May 17, 2021
hansomb:

This is untrue.

I live in Northern Nigeria and Muslims denigrate other religions all the time and refer to non-believers as kafirs. They just don't do it openly.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by hansomb: 12:29pm On May 17, 2021
sunshineV:
mtcheew i'm muslim but the prophet and suck a d!ck. i don't give a F
Bleep you. You a bastard and never one.
Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by hansomb: 12:30pm On May 17, 2021
atheistandproud:

This is untrue.

I live in Northern Nigeria and Muslims denigrate other religions all the time and refer to non-believers as kafirs. They just don't do it openly.
Kaffir is an Arabic word meaning unbelievers. What's more ?
Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by hansomb: 12:34pm On May 17, 2021
MaxieMan:

You want to meet her offline so you can cut off her head right?
It will not work for you.
grin cheesy
How can I take what I can't give unjustly. I can't even cut Chicken talk more of human. There's sanctity in the soul. Saying it in front of me can just lead to something even I have not imagined. I pray not. We love the prophet more than our Parents, so does our parent and so on.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by sunshineV(f): 4:00pm On May 17, 2021
hansomb:
Bleep you. You a bastard and never one.
i bet u are angry now grin
Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by Sonoyom(m): 6:04pm On May 17, 2021
hansomb:
Kaffir has several usage, "infidel", "pagan", "rejector", "denier", "disbeliever", "unbeliever", "nonbeliever".
Try and tell the whole truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by atheistandproud(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2021
hansomb:

Taqiyya on full display.

Oga I work with many Moslems. I know how a lot of them think.

Only very few are liberal. The majority would cheer Shekau if he crossed the Niger river and massacred everyone down south.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by atheistandproud(m): 6:41pm On May 17, 2021
Sonoyom:

Kaffir has several usage, "infidel", "pagan", "rejector", "denier", "disbeliever", "unbeliever", "nonbeliever".
Try and tell the whole truth.

No mind am. Mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by hansomb: 8:34pm On May 17, 2021
atheistandproud:

Taqiyya on full display.

Oga I work with many Moslems. I know how a lot of them think.

Only very few are liberal. The majority would cheer Shekau if he crossed the Niger river and massacred everyone down south.
Why would majority cheer Shekau when it's majority Muslims that suffers from there atrocities ? Truth is terrorist don't care which religion or tribe or region you belong to. It's either you join them or you are there enemy. Even most Islamic scholars that speak against them are labelled unbelievers by the terrorist.
Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by atheistandproud(m): 8:49pm On May 17, 2021
hansomb:
Why would majority cheer Shekau when it's majority Muslims that suffers from there atrocities ? Truth is terrorist don't care which religion or tribe or region you belong to. It's either you join them or you are there enemy. Even most Islamic scholars that speak against them are labelled unbelievers by the terrorist.

Oh so now you don change your tune abi?

During my service days, I confiscated a phone from a student who had Osama Bin Laden as his wallpaper. Cold catch me that day.

Muslims feel superior to others. Many of them also feel entitled as well. They enjoy the feeling of domination but find it hard to come under the authority of people from other faiths.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by trueking: 3:29am On May 18, 2021
The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim, they are all evil, I remember how they were jubilating when the 9/11 attacks took place,

1 Like

Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by YolobaMuslim: 6:17am On May 18, 2021
hansomb:
Stop lying through your teeth.
Many Muslims ridicule Jesus too.
Some Muslim call him Mary's boyfriend. (Mary, sister of Martha).
Some call him man nailed God etc.
Muslims are even bigger bigots imo.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by sunshineV(f): 8:08am On May 18, 2021
i'm trying to point out how nairaland deleted my honest post and banned me but y'all talking about fictional characters? it is well
Re: Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) by grudges: 9:46am On May 18, 2021
Mode over to you, this guy suppose to be ban again for reposting what he had already been punished for, and this time ban him for life, he lack common sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Pay N15, N10 Or N5 For Sms? / WHO IS USING OPEN-VPN....very urgent. / Iphone Vs Android. Which is better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.