Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) (17621 Views)

Yahaya Bello Cancels Okene Trip, Hides To Evade EFCC Arrest - Sahara Reporters / South Africa Owes Us Compensation For Every Attack On Nigerians / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) by mechanics(m): 8:50pm On May 16, 2021
They should remember that God does not condone injustices and they won't never escape the consequences of their actions when their time is up.
Re: Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) by Tupaq: 8:52pm On May 16, 2021
These crop of soldiers do not deserve any allowance. These ones that engage in rogering. We won't tolerate any effort to truncate the administration of COAS.
Re: Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) by Kaylet: 8:53pm On May 16, 2021
Hmm
Re: Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) by Dagger111(m): 8:53pm On May 16, 2021
Lala finally push this to FP. Wagbayi
Re: Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) by captainspear(m): 8:54pm On May 16, 2021
Sysdatek:
Any southerners fighting bh up
North

Is a clown
and all keypad lions posting like this monkey are less than worthless, in this one's case, he is both less than worthless and monkeyish
Re: Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) by specialmati(m): 8:54pm On May 16, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed sometimes i pity these our soldiers they are really trying their best ist just that most of them dont know what is happening. The people they are fight are this government best friends that's why they cant win the battle. May God protect their lives
Re: Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) by Racoon(m): 8:59pm On May 16, 2021
Any wicked army chief that attempts to cheat any soldier or rating on any fraudulent basis will die a miserable death.Wicked generals.
Re: Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) by Karlosorji(m): 9:07pm On May 16, 2021
Nigeriadondie1:
kiss See them. Mumu and zombie soldiers. So they can complain. When the masses go to the streets to protest injustice, they use them for shooting practice. If we had the support of the military for the last mass protests as we saw in Tunisia where the military stood by the people during the protests that sparked off the Arab spring which made the president run away as he saw the military were not there to suppress the people we would have had a different story.

All the uprisings in the country are due to years of injustice on all sections of Nigerians. Even if u are soldier today, you would turn to bloody civilian tomorrow when you retire if you don’t die during service and you would still face the same problems that people were protesting but you were called to suppress. Then when u start facing same problems as bloody civilians, then your Juniors who are now serving would then flog you and even shoot you.

Wake up if you are a soldier. Una mumu never do
Stop crying and blame the system. Most soldiers came and met things like that. I expect Nigerians to come out in mass and demand for a better, responsive, and professional security outfit that will live up to expectations
Re: Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 16, 2021
Nigeriadondie1:
kiss See them. Mumu and zombie soldiers. So they can complain. When the masses go to the streets to protest injustice, they use them for shooting practice. If we had the support of the military for the last mass protests as we saw in Tunisia where the military stood by the people during the protests that sparked off the Arab spring which made the president run away as he saw the military were not there to suppress the people we would have had a different story.

All the uprisings in the country are due to years of injustice on all sections of Nigerians. Even if u are soldier today, you would turn to bloody civilian tomorrow when you retire if you don’t die during service and you would still face the same problems that people were protesting but you were called to suppress. Then when u start facing same problems as bloody civilians, then your Juniors who are now serving would then flog you and even shoot you.

Honestly.
It's saddening

1 Like

Re: Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) by od501: 9:25pm On May 16, 2021
Dagger111:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/15/military-authorities-owe-us-uniform-boot-allowances-we-can%E2%80%99t-afford-housing-scheme-%E2%80%93

All these unpaid assassins.
Re: Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) by berryPee(m): 9:27pm On May 16, 2021
Evil men everywhere. Imagine this height of wickedness to people fighting for the soul of 9ja. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) by GABRIEL6036: 9:33pm On May 16, 2021
Dagger111:
Lalasticlala, please help them by pushing this to front page. If na snake or tribe issue nw, u go don push am.
I laugh in swahili
Re: Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) by Splendorarins(m): 9:36pm On May 16, 2021
[quote author=Dagger111 post=101751181]Lalasticlala, please help them by pushing this to front page. If na snake or tribe issue nw, u go don push am...
Maybe they love to see snake than brutal element
Re: Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) by yungchop: 9:43pm On May 16, 2021
Until the decide to pull a coup d'etat and restore sanity to the society, I give no fhurck about none of them.. They deserve all they are getting and they can die and burn to ashes for all I care. . Topple this government or shut the fhurck up

1 Like

Re: Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) by meditator(m): 9:47pm On May 16, 2021
michoim:
Why is it that good news is always far away from Sahara Reporters. Are they that cursed?
I have stopped taking them serious, long ago
Re: Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) by dinero101(m): 10:21pm On May 16, 2021
On my opinion, the military doesn't protect the government, the military is meant to protect and uphold law and order but this motive has been thwarted by people with excessive selfish reasons. The bad thing is that if the military decided to strike for a day, there may be no Nigeria the second day but just fragments of a broken country. Let's just pray for peace and happiness
Re: Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) by pegix(m): 10:23pm On May 16, 2021
Nigeriadondie1:

at first i wan say make u calm down

but when i come ready even to the last word ...i see say e make sense

thumbs up gee

1 Like

Re: Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) by Nigeriadondie1: 10:24pm On May 16, 2021
pegix:
at first i wan say make u calm down

but when i come ready even to the last word ...i see say e make sense

thumbs up gee
Thanks a lot bro
Re: Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 16, 2021
meditator:
I have stopped taking them serious seriously, long ago
Re: Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) by Nigeriadondie1: 10:28pm On May 16, 2021
Karlosorji:
Stop crying and blame the system. Most soldiers came and met things like that. I expect Nigerians to come out in mass and demand for a better, responsive, and professional security outfit that will live up to expectations
See what you are saying? U dey reason at all? Did u not read part of the demands of the last EndSARS movement which requested better package for security operatives? What are u saying? Nigerians in the last protest came out to demand better life for all and what happened? See how they were killed or maimed by the same operatives meant to protect them

1 Like

Re: Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 16, 2021
dinero101:
On my opinion, the military doesn't protect the government, the military is meant to protect and uphold law and order but this motive has been thwarted by people with excessive selfish reasons. The bad thing is that if the military decided to strike for a day, there may be no Nigeria the second day but just fragments of a broken country. Let's just pray for peace and happiness
Na to fragment I want.

1 Like

Re: Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) by zcee: 10:38pm On May 16, 2021
Federickson02:

Don't be stupid pls
He said nothing but the pure truth..

Stop supporting evil you wicked Nigerians
Re: Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) by Federickson02: 10:47pm On May 16, 2021
zcee:
He said nothing but the pure truth..

Stop supporting evil you wicked Nigerians

I'm not supporting Nigeria. But what does he mean by those soldiers shouldn't complain?
They're non commissioned officers who are being cheated and u expect them not to complain? Look, I really don't blame the soldiers when I see them doing things that normally we as civilians do not like. But, they were given the orders, so blame the ones who gave them others, not these non commissioned officers who were left with no choice than to obey. It is the duty of a soldier to do as he is told even if it is killing his/her parents.
Re: Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) by mamaafrik(m): 11:12pm On May 16, 2021
Idiots,keep complaining and dying while the ogas and politicians keep getting fatter.
Nzeogwu took action yeye you dey complain.
Re: Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) by Kandeed: 11:48pm On May 16, 2021
yungchop:
Until the decide to pull a coup d'etat and restore sanity to the society, I give no fhurck about none of them.. They deserve all they are getting and they can die and burn to ashes for all I care. . Topple this government or shut the fhurck up

The highest a Non commissioned officer can do is kill his commanding officer nothing more. Coup execution isn't as easy as ur thinking even as a senior officer. isn't it these same corrupt senior officers that will Head planing the coup that are still cheating the junior officer?? nothing NCO can do other than resign man
Re: Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) by Joel3(m): 11:53pm On May 16, 2021
Is it not the same soldiers that shoot at enders protesters?

1 Like

Re: Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) by pacespot(m): 12:40am On May 17, 2021
Corruption even in a life and death military job. The most powerful soldiers are those ones in the field fighting but they often fail to use their power. I know the code of conduct in the military of always obeying a superior officer is very strong, but if soldiers are subjected to inhumane treatment like this and it happens to all of them foot soldiers, they can mutiny against the particular superior officers taking way their right, that's if they are united or at least have majority support.
Re: Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 1:06am On May 17, 2021
These people you pay N50,000.

I hear some bankers complain about not getting a promotion after spending X years in service, what would you say about a Nigerian force man who earns less N100,000 yet has been in service for over 15 years ?
Re: Military Owes Us Uniform, Boot Allowances - Soldiers (Sahara Reporters) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:07am On May 17, 2021
You people are cowards , abi unah wrote long solidarity epistle in support of buhari cluelessness We must enjoy am together nah... just carry arm block am for road as unah did in 1985, announce overthrow on national TV that's all..... abeg is that herculean task for unah.. useless soldiers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Withdraw From Checkpoints In Ondo, Residents Fear Criminal Invasion / Pictures As Gombe Residents Welcome Atiku Abubakar / El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.