Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) (21804 Views)

Buhari Arrives Abuja From African Finance Summit In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) by ensamy(m): 4:18am On May 17, 2021
Dementia going for a meeting to come back empty. He has his note , any questions ask dementia will start reading script whether it's related to the questions asked or not. Nigeria in trouble. grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) by mukthar2000(m): 5:57am On May 17, 2021
Stay their till we balance our country back to normal pls.
Re: President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) by Emmie4riche(m): 6:33am On May 17, 2021
It's fake...does the president go on trips alone.
Re: President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) by solpat(m): 6:34am On May 17, 2021
Meeting wey dem don postpone till October cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) by clarocuzioo(m): 6:40am On May 17, 2021
berrystunn:
Hahah

Nnamdi kanu and his slowpoke brainwashed supporters...

Buhari even if I don't like him and APC
Mr President is vary much alive.

How can you say the man in Aso Rock is not buhari.

World power like U.s ,UK, France with all there top level of security and intelligence will compromise with highly corrupt Nigeria government and allow one local Sudan man to fly in and out of there country as Mr President of Nigeria and also provide top security for him .

Anybody that believes nnamdi kanu will also believe that devil will repent soon

You are very right dear. I had this argument with my people about two years ago and I told them buhari is alive.

For the fact that he attended the UN convention where biometrics are used as security checks, and also for the fact that he got a security clearance to visit Trump in white House.

I told them that even if Trump wants to cover him, FBI, CIA and the secret service would have exposed him.

What I think is Buhari might be using a double from Sudan. The Main Buhari might also be suffering from dementia. Nnamdi Kanu was quick to expose that making them to tighten every loose end.
Re: President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) by Moferere: 6:46am On May 17, 2021
opribo:

Needless trip, Osinbajo would have done better ig at all there is need to go there.

Not with all the myriads of problems facing the nation now.
Anyway, IPOB and Oduduwa guys are waitng for him to send him back. He has murdered sleep he too shouldn't sleep.
Which Osinbajo are you talking about? undecided
Re: President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) by obicmag(m): 8:06am On May 17, 2021
manuelcc:
Who is he waving

His brain washed zombies grin cheesy cheesy
Re: President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) by berrystunn(m): 8:12am On May 17, 2021
clarocuzioo:

You are very right dear. I had this argument with my people about two years ago and I told them buhari is alive.

For the fact that he attended the UN convention where biometrics are used as security checks, and also for the fact that he got a security clearance to visit Trump in white House.

I told them that even if Trump wants to cover him, FBI, CIA and the secret service would have exposed him.

What I think is Buhari might be using a double from Sudan. The Main Buhari might also be suffering from dementia. Nnamdi Kanu was quick to expose that making them to tighten every loose end.

I will accept clone not imposter...
Re: President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) by berrystunn(m): 8:26am On May 17, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

Is there anyone before?

Do your home work

To attend the UN convention biometrics are used as security checks.

To visit Trump he need security clearance in white House.

Even if Trump and some group of people compromise to cover him, FBI, CIA and the secret service would have exposed him.

America are not joker's... There security is not a child play.
Re: President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) by Mpanyi: 8:52am On May 17, 2021
Ykc2:
if you know what koran says you won't be asking this question, koran asked Muslims to not take Christians and Jews as friends and that Muslim should make us to pay jizyya ,

Whatever. What does the Holy book expect us to do?
Re: President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) by winner37(m): 9:44am On May 17, 2021
this is one of the things he loves most ....
safe journey baba
Re: President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) by winner37(m): 9:44am On May 17, 2021
this is one of the things he loves most ....
safe journey baba
Re: President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) by NnamdiN: 10:06am On May 17, 2021
BrainSanitizer:

I tire oo!
So there's no place in Africa, including the giant of Africa, to hold a summit for Africa?
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!

planetx:
Just like the China, India, US, Russia and African summits where African leaders are summoned like schoolboys.

Awoleesu:

Ah-toh! I think say na only me see am....as odd!

Brush1:

Can you imagine African finance submit holding in France?. Why are we so stupid?.

Healingstringz:

Haaahahaa...!!! why can't they hold the summit in africa�� as big as africa is� they just like wasting our resources for there own personal interest

smile11s:

That was exactly what I thought. Yeye dey smell

The most humiliating is, they've suspended the summit due to covid19 grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:26am On May 17, 2021
berrystunn:

Do your home work

Even if Trump and some group of people compromise to cover him, FBI, CIA and the secret service would have exposed him.

On August 27, the Financial Times reported that, after President Trump met with Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari at the White House in April, the American president said that he never wanted to meet someone so lifeless again.
They will do anything to cover it up I am not saying his dead but send me pictures of him with other world leaders
Re: President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) by nedu666: 10:29am On May 17, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Re: President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) by nedu666: 10:31am On May 17, 2021
berrystunn:

Do your home work

U mean that the president of russia, china, uk etc were subjected to biometric search. Like seriously
Re: President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) by Awoleesu(m): 10:54am On May 17, 2021
NnamdiN:

The most humiliating is, they've suspended the summit due to covid19 grin

shocked

So, the "Darling daddy" just wasted aircraft fuel plus milliyons op naira por nothing bah?
Re: President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) by NnamdiN: 11:17am On May 17, 2021
Awoleesu:

shocked

So, the "Darling daddy" just wasted aircraft fuel plus milliyons op naira por nothing bah?
I tell ya

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) by bjdon: 11:23am On May 17, 2021
Haba which meeting is bubu going to? Meeting that has been cancelled till October? I beg Nigerians in Paris if you see one Fulani man walking around in the streets looking confused, please contact the Nigerian Embassy smiley
Re: President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) by oke4surekid: 11:27am On May 17, 2021
And why should AFRICAN FINANCE SUMMIT be in Paris - France ... ??
What happen to GAMBIA,LESOTHO, KENYA, ANGOLA, NIGER....

Must you squander our money to France

Akotileta gbogbo
Re: President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) by olaayinkha(m): 2:14pm On May 17, 2021
sad
Re: President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) by olaayinkha(m): 2:15pm On May 17, 2021
When you start hosting your family's meeting at a neighbour's resident... It's one leading sign that your family is going through a big problem. Safe journey Our President
Re: President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) by ykgenius14(m): 3:04pm On May 17, 2021
African finance summit[/b] in France
Bunch of jokers

imagine African summit in FRANCE. bunch of brainwashed colonised literate slaves,, we called leaders...
Re: President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) by berrystunn(m): 3:13pm On May 17, 2021
nedu666:

U mean that the president of russia, china, uk etc were subjected to biometric search. Like seriously

My brother that is the process...
Those people you mentioned... CiA , FBI agent will keep an eye on them because of Clone technology.

Top security level
Before one terrorist will use there clone to bollow World President.

We are talking about highest level of security services with high technology.

You think is Nigeria security eyes service . My Oga at the top
Re: President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) by berrystunn(m): 3:36pm On May 17, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

On August 27, the Financial Times reported that, after President Trump met with Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari at the White House in April, the American president said that he never wanted to meet someone so lifeless again.
They will do anything to cover it up I am not saying his dead but send me pictures of him with other world leaders

Who will cover it up ? CiA, FBI or secret service agent? Please explain

I understand Trump very well
buhari might need translator to communicate with Trump. I'm sure he did not ...even we Nigerians find it difficult to understand his English.

Also Trump want to meet someone that is vibrant and active, but buhari is not
Which is lifeless to him

Cover up for who ? To allow one yeye man from Sudan Acting Mr President of Nigeria to cross the highest level of security and intelligence in the world.

And also top level journalist.

This is not Nigeria oh with eye service.

Go and think
Re: President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) by berrystunn(m): 10:44am On May 18, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

Do you know the security clearance to get to French president?

There secret service agent will never never compromise.

Cover up for who ? Just to allow one yeye man from Sudan Acting Mr President of Nigeria to access there President.

Tahhh..Tell nnamdi kanu to seat down.

Re: President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) by berrystunn(m): 10:47am On May 18, 2021
solpat:
Meeting wey dem don postpone till October cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Google your size

Re: President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:41pm On May 18, 2021
berrystunn:

Do you know the security clearance to get to French president?

There secret service agent will never never compromise.

Cover up for who ? Just to allow one yeye man from Sudan Acting Mr President of Nigeria to access there President.

Tahhh..Tell nnamdi kanu to seat down.
Bro forget this thing the Berlin conference back then is still active up to date Dey will play along for the British interest
Re: President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) by berrystunn(m): 1:39pm On May 18, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

Bro forget this thing the Berlin conference back then is still active up to date Dey will play along for the British interest

Go and sleep
Russia and China also in Berlin conference too to play along for British. grin grin
also with all the top Journalist in the world.

Working for British interest ...
all this old old men in politics that want power by all means ready to kill ... Will also work for British interest..

Young Man go and sleep .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Faces Dilemma Over Ondo Governorship Poll / El-Rufai: Tanker Drivers Will Pay For Blocking Kaduna-abuja Road / Yarima: Why I Can’t Introduce Sharia In Nigeria If Elected President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.