Stats: 3,156,247 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Yahoo Trend In Campuses - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yahoo Trend In Campuses (4820 Views)

DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools / Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse / Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yahoo Trend In Campuses by The5DME(m): 11:00am On May 17, 2021
[s][s][quote author=Tony142 post=101758387]The bitter truth is that very soon u will still go and do that yahoo u are claiming u did not want to do, I know your type, if u think I am joking then mark my words

In 2019,, that was how one of [/s]my friend in school came to nairaland and made a thread similar to this your own that, but today peer pressure have make him join them

If u are a yahoo boy reading this, may God punish u[/qu[/s]ote]
Re: Yahoo Trend In Campuses by The5DME(m): 11:01am On May 17, 2021
Thecreatorx:

Guy go into it, I can relate to you!
Me wey get 4.+ Cgpa even one scholarship I never see for 3 years, people wey no get sense dey cash out steady yet me dey here dey work day and night for 20$ on fiverr total rubbish, na d psychology we no Sabi? Or wetin d Yahoo boys know wey I no fit learn. Baba this session I must learn am, I don't give a Bleep anymore haba what kind of useless country is this?
it shall be well with you son.
Re: Yahoo Trend In Campuses by Tani91: 11:17am On May 17, 2021
McStoic:

Hmm...the grass is always greener on the other side until you start chewing. Face you studies and look for legit online businesses to engage in. Your tomorrow is too precious to be wasted for morsels of bread today. Among the world's richest, none of them is a millionaire ooo. What an elder (your parents, I and others) sees sitting down, you cannot see it even if you ckinbt the tallest iroko! I don talk my own.
l
Oga he will use Drone... no dey give us stupid proverb... if I climb iroko if I no see am I go use DRONE

Re: Yahoo Trend In Campuses by The5DME(m): 11:20am On May 17, 2021
Tani91:
l
Oga he will use Drone... no dey give us stupid proverb... if I climb iroko if I no see am I go use DRONE
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Yahoo Trend In Campuses by dopedan(m): 11:21am On May 17, 2021
Benz benz benz everywhere
All types just stand for road for 5 minutes like 3 benz 2 lexus with small boys inside omo
Re: Yahoo Trend In Campuses by Tony142: 12:14pm On May 17, 2021
Khd95:
what can 50k job do for a Nigerian youth graduate in this present Nigeria where prices and costs of things have tripled, be like u dey ment, God punish your EFCC uncle join,weyrey

We have been seeing how EFCC is busy braking innocent students door to abduct them and Even steal their home appliances,how they have been parading neighborhoods looking for unsuspecting young guys to arrest and label Yahoo, your uncle's days are numbered just like the sars days, na matter of time

Kukuma go use your penis take do ritual na, since na u need money pass for the world #mumu
Re: Yahoo Trend In Campuses by TheStakeHolder(m): 12:30pm On May 17, 2021
Bi Ile ba ngbe Osika, Bi ko ba gbe Olooto, B'o pe titi, Oore a maa suni se.
When the evil ones are progressing, While the honest people are suffering, Very soon, people will get tired of being honest.

Re: Yahoo Trend In Campuses by Thecreatorx: 12:31pm On May 17, 2021
The5DME:
it shall be well with you son.
Boy rest
Re: Yahoo Trend In Campuses by Thecreatorx: 12:33pm On May 17, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Bi Ile ba ngbe Osika,
Bi ko ba gbe Olooto,
B'o pe titi,
Oore a maa suni se.

When the evil ones are progressing,
While the honest people are suffering,
Very soon, people will get tired of being honest.
You have sense
Re: Yahoo Trend In Campuses by TheStakeHolder(m): 12:36pm On May 17, 2021
Thecreatorx:

You have sense

My brother, I don't blame the Op. The pressure is everywhere. We are all fighting that pressure in different ways. We only hope for that big break soon.

Re: Yahoo Trend In Campuses by Allsortng(f): 12:40pm On May 17, 2021
If Government provides jobs for the youths in this country we would have less situation like this. But meanwhile, if you get involved we'll be logical enough to use the money wisely because it won't last for ever.Ask me how

Re: Yahoo Trend In Campuses by OGWILLS123: 12:41pm On May 17, 2021
Stay tune I will soon drop some new format's for my niggarrrrsssss cool

Re: Yahoo Trend In Campuses by jesmond3945: 1:07pm On May 17, 2021
KingsDisease:
The pressure of going into fraud.
The pressure to go into internet fraud popularly known as yahoo yahoo is on the rise especially in our campus nowadays. Boys are buying cars now ...very young boys , using latest iPhones, spraying money at parties, getting the freshest girls. The society now celebrates it openly mehn. It's now very normal. My campus is a medical allied single campus but boys that are cashing out on G are on the rise steadily . Pressure is high,even people that have graduated are doing it due to lack of well paying Jobs, now that government have even stopped paying medical personnel during internship,it seems to justify the fraud more. I didn't want to go into it because my dad strongly advised me not to do it(he said it has repercussions) ,I don't believe in karma though and it seems I'm the one dulling at last because I don't even have any other skills apart from what I'm studying (pharmacy) . I believe I'm very versatile in computer use and software know how. I can also hold conversation well with people. I'm even smarter than the big guys both academically and street wise. I'm thinking of meeting one of the guys to teach me. who else is having the same issue with me?
who told you are smarter than them?
Re: Yahoo Trend In Campuses by jesmond3945: 1:10pm On May 17, 2021
MasonKendall:
If you see the kind oppression me an mah niggies dey pass through for our street based on say we no dey do Yahoo fit make man commit suicide. But mah niggies and I believe say things go better. They consider me in particular a weirdo cos everybody for street know say ah Sabi hold conversation for social media and ah Sabi the BeatCoin world well but ah no dey cashout. Me no too dey carry dem mater for head cos ah know say e go better.
you Sabi Bitcoin and you are not cashing, why? Besides Naija is not getting any better, so throwaway that hope.
Re: Yahoo Trend In Campuses by jesmond3945: 1:11pm On May 17, 2021
Thecreatorx:

Guy go into it, I can relate to you!
Me wey get 4.+ Cgpa even one scholarship I never see for 3 years, people wey no get sense dey cash out steady yet me dey here dey work day and night for 20$ on fiverr total rubbish, na d psychology we no Sabi? Or wetin d Yahoo boys know wey I no fit learn. Baba this session I must learn am, I don't give a Bleep anymore haba what kind of useless country is this?
if you want earn more then learn the skills to get more. I don't think if you are a good in spark or apache pig somebody would give you 20 dollars.
Re: Yahoo Trend In Campuses by Thecreatorx: 1:15pm On May 17, 2021
jesmond3945:
if you want earn more then learn the skills to get more. I don't think if you are a good in spark or apache pig somebody would give you 20 dollars.
20$ wasn't a literal statement, if I make 500$ every month, at least 500 Nigerians make less than 50$ every month so when I make I statement I consider others too

Re: Yahoo Trend In Campuses by Uyi168: 1:28pm On May 17, 2021
I finally gave up.
I'm going into yahoo..

Nobody should try to advice me to do otherwise..
Re: Yahoo Trend In Campuses by blazepascal(m): 1:41pm On May 17, 2021
Even the yahoo no sure again better use ur head
Re: Yahoo Trend In Campuses by The5DME(m): 1:49pm On May 17, 2021
blazepascal:
Even the yahoo no sure again better use ur head
depends on who you learn from.
Re: Yahoo Trend In Campuses by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:44pm On May 17, 2021
The5DME:
depends on who you learn from.
Indeed

The5DME 1000trillion ammaSTAR 1000trillion Labadi69 PiggyVestTroll Labadi69 The5DME 1000trillion
Re: Yahoo Trend In Campuses by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 17, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Indeed

The5DME 1000trillion ammaSTAR 1000trillion Labadi69 PiggyVestTroll Labadi69 The5DME 1000trillion
Mynd44 please ban this man he's spamming my moniker everwhere
Re: Yahoo Trend In Campuses by cloud(m): 2:50pm On May 17, 2021
KingsDisease:
The pressure of going into fraud.
The pressure to go into internet fraud popularly known as yahoo yahoo is on the rise especially in our campus nowadays. Boys are buying cars now ...very young boys , using latest iPhones, spraying money at parties, getting the freshest girls. The society now celebrates it openly mehn. It's now very normal. My campus is a medical allied single campus but boys that are cashing out on G are on the rise steadily . Pressure is high,even people that have graduated are doing it due to lack of well paying Jobs, now that government have even stopped paying medical personnel during internship,it seems to justify the fraud more. I didn't want to go into it because my dad strongly advised me not to do it(he said it has repercussions) ,I don't believe in karma though and it seems I'm the one dulling at last because I don't even have any other skills apart from what I'm studying (pharmacy) . I believe I'm very versatile in computer use and software know how. I can also hold conversation well with people. I'm even smarter than the big guys both academically and street wise. I'm thinking of meeting one of the guys to teach me. who else is having the same issue with me?
So las las, you want to be a thief? Because yahoo is just a glorified name for thieves. I just pity your parents who have invested in your upbringing. But be rest assured when you scam people, some end up laying curses on that person because in some cases it could be the person's pension money or life savings. Now imagine a thief stealing your mother's pension money, u think say e no go pray bad prayer for the thief

Re: Yahoo Trend In Campuses by FatherCHRISTMAS: 3:27pm On May 17, 2021
cloud:

So las las, you want to be a thief? Because yahoo is just a glorified name for thieves. I just pity your parents who have invested in your upbringing. But be rest assured when you scam people, some end up laying curses on that person because in some cases it could be the person's pension money or life savings. Now imagine a thief stealing your mother's pension money, u think say e no go pray bad prayer for the thief

I like your moniker and most importantly, the advice you gave him
Re: Yahoo Trend In Campuses by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:38pm On May 17, 2021
Thecreatorx:

20$ wasn't a literal statement, if I make 500$ every month, at least 500 Nigerians make less than 50$ every month so when I make I statement I consider others too

Wise man.
Re: Yahoo Trend In Campuses by MasonKendall(m): 4:51pm On May 17, 2021
jesmond3945:
you Sabi Bitcoin and you are not cashing, why? Besides Naija is not getting any better, so throwaway that hope.
You get money to enter market? No be money wey dem do small Hustle for street dem dey take enter crypto market.
Re: Yahoo Trend In Campuses by donproject2(m): 6:39pm On May 17, 2021
Tony142:
The bitter truth is that very soon u will still go and do that yahoo u are claiming u did not want to do, I know your type, if u think I am joking then mark my words

In 2019,, that was how one of my friend in school came to nairaland and made a thread similar to this your own that, but today peer pressure have make him join them

If u are a yahoo boy reading this, may God punish u

Amen x1000

Re: Yahoo Trend In Campuses by Harrykn: 7:35pm On May 17, 2021
jimmychang:

Mumu
Wise man.....

See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful / The World Is Running Out Of Sand And The Repercussions Are Drastic (Photos) / When Owerri Man Wants To Prove He Possess Phd In English