Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Samsung Vs Google Pixel 2 Xl In Terms Of Signal Strength. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Vs Google Pixel 2 Xl In Terms Of Signal Strength. (322 Views)

Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix / Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Terms Of Cost & Reliability? / Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Vs Google Pixel 2 Xl In Terms Of Signal Strength. by Kolahim(m): 8:44pm On May 16, 2021
I've heard lots of people saying Samsung phones draws network better than other phones. I don't really know how true this is.

I'm currently using xiaomi device but wanna switch to Google pixel 2xl. Not having anyone with user experience around me, can It be compared with iPhone 7 in overall usage?

And most importantly, does it have the kind of signal strength in Samsung phones?
Re: Samsung Vs Google Pixel 2 Xl In Terms Of Signal Strength. by IamNiel: 7:28am On May 18, 2021
Kolahim:
I've heard lots of people saying Samsung phones draws network better than other phones. I don't really know how true this is.

I'm currently using xiaomi device but wanna switch to Google pixel 2xl. Not having anyone with user experience around me, can It be compared with iPhone 7 in overall usage?

And most importantly, does it have the kind of signal strength in Samsung phones?

Newer phones from known brands have better signal strength than older phones on average. If signal strength is your priority then Pixel should not be your option.

To know smartphones that draws network, look at the network bands for all networks in Nigeria and check if the phone has it. I believe the Xiaomi you are using should have all of it as there will likely be no difference except you are looking at present Flagships or at least flagships of 2 years.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Redmi 9c / Beautifully Designed Earbud Flash Sales|prices Reduced / The Oppo Reno 6 Will Likely Come With The Dimensity 900 Chipset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.