Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

My People,a Very Good Evening. How Do I Become A Political Analyst? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My People,a Very Good Evening. How Do I Become A Political Analyst? (253 Views)

Tinubu: Seun Not A Good Political Analyst / APC Replies Davido, Calls Him A "Political Novice" / Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My People,a Very Good Evening. How Do I Become A Political Analyst? by Akintundexxy: 8:58pm On May 16, 2021
I've always had this strong passion becoming a political analyst,both for Nigeria and world politics. It's what I love to do. I'm 23, an undergraduate and I also write;don't know if the aforementioned is necessary but someone might want to refer.

Lala,abeg front page.
Re: My People,a Very Good Evening. How Do I Become A Political Analyst? by helinues: 9:06pm On May 16, 2021
NL politics section is the right place for you..

There are so many issues to argue against and for.

To survive here, you must be able to always mind your business and also be tolerance enough to stomach attacks/abuse or else banning might frustrate your activities.

All the best
Re: My People,a Very Good Evening. How Do I Become A Political Analyst? by excel101(m): 10:11pm On May 16, 2021
Make out time to meet with the Hon. Minister of Information Lie Mohammed, he's the right person to guide you.
Re: My People,a Very Good Evening. How Do I Become A Political Analyst? by Akintundexxy: 10:33pm On May 16, 2021
helinues:
NL politics section is the right place for you..

There are so many issues to argue against and for.

To survive here, you must be able to always mind your business and also be tolerance enough to stomach attacks/abuse or else banning might frustrate your activities.

All the best

thanks man. But how can I gain enough recognition to be interviewed by notable television stations. like BBC,channels and others?
Re: My People,a Very Good Evening. How Do I Become A Political Analyst? by Akintundexxy: 10:35pm On May 16, 2021
excel101:
Make out time to meet with the Hon. Minister of Information Lie Mohammed, he's the right person to guide you.
thanks baba, Lie Mohammed ke.
Re: My People,a Very Good Evening. How Do I Become A Political Analyst? by makemoneywbsite: 5:11am On May 17, 2021
You mean you want to start analysis on lootocracy? Just enter into the mind of a thief and understand how it works and you'll make a good political analyst in Nigeria.
Re: My People,a Very Good Evening. How Do I Become A Political Analyst? by meobizy(f): 9:40am On May 17, 2021
Read a lot of political articles and pen opinions on them. Starting from this forum, especially the politics section, is a waste of time. One will only end up becoming a troll if doing such here. Start from Facebook and build up to other platforms. If you insist on making a name here, copy your Facebook entries and post them. Never pen articles here first, doing so is a waste of intellectual effort.
Re: My People,a Very Good Evening. How Do I Become A Political Analyst? by Niceman4u(m): 9:47am On May 17, 2021
Neglect the idea of starting with the politics section of Nairaland.
Nairaland is one of most toxic platforms and the politics section is the worst place to engage ppl.
Most of members here lack objectivity, it is a place that is full of biases.
If u want to be bias, u can start from here otherwise, read articles, follow some quality media platforms.
Listen and learn from the neutrals.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

INEC: "Attack On Our Offices Might Undermine Our Capacity To Conduct Elections" / Northern Youth Leaders Endorse Dokpesi, Bala Mohammed For President In 2023 / Let's Thank Buhari For This Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.