Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Today Is The #internationaldayoftheboychild, Boys Are Vulnerable And Get Abused - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Today Is The #internationaldayoftheboychild, Boys Are Vulnerable And Get Abused (203 Views)

Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem / The Rate Nigerian Boys Are Moving With White Women In Town Is Alarming / Touching Letter By An Abused Wife To Her Husband Before She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today Is The #internationaldayoftheboychild, Boys Are Vulnerable And Get Abused by AMAMABENN(m): 9:42pm On May 16, 2021
Today is the #InternationalDayOfTheBoyChild

STOP With The:

"Boys are strong"
"Boys don't cry" Narrative Please.

The unhealthy pressure placed on boys to be "Men" starts from "they are boys," therefore we strongly believe it's paramount to educate and empower the boy child on how to open up, share, be responsible and contribute to the growth of society.

Remember that boys too get abused. Always encourage them to be vulnerable to share anything with you.

Let's recognise that boys have sexual rights too and same should be protected and enforced when violated.

To every boy child out there, you're loved and cherished by all.

Lets make it our duty to ensure that we "Guide The Boy Child" from the vulnerable and negative influences in the society.

The boy child matters too❤️
Keep soaring high kings.

And to all the organizations integrating boys in their mentorships and programmes in order to achieve gender equitable and a violent free world, keep up the good work.

Written By Amama Benn Benedict
Digital Marketing Consultant/Humanitarian.

Re: Today Is The #internationaldayoftheboychild, Boys Are Vulnerable And Get Abused by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:34pm On May 16, 2021
Good one someone should call the mods......signing out
Re: Today Is The #internationaldayoftheboychild, Boys Are Vulnerable And Get Abused by Holinesss(m): 9:04am On May 17, 2021
My neighbor’s house help abused me so much, everyday she will be playing plug, and forcing me on her while she lye down. I kept complaining to my family of the pain in my plug and what she is doing to me but no one is took me seriously, because she was the only one to look after before my mum gets back from market. The abuse affected me that I hated sex and I didn’t had sex with any girl until I got married up until now if my wife don’t initiate sex I don’t mind. I can stay for months. Abuse is bad and the trauma is same for both gender

A close father figure is needed in training and raising a man child .

Holiness is key

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Driver Urgently Needed At SURULERE, Lagos / prayer for a pregnant woman / 6 Nigerian Women Talk About Having Strict Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.