Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Toyin Abraham And Husband Prostrate And Kneel Down For Kwam1 On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham And Husband Prostrate And Kneel Down For Kwam1 On Stage (1707 Views)

Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down / Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi / KWAM1 Denies Having An Affair With Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham And Husband Prostrate And Kneel Down For Kwam1 On Stage by StagethemTVee: 11:47pm On May 16, 2021
Actress Toyin Abraham and Her Husband were star struck as they joined King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal while the latter was performing on stage. Kolawole Ajeyemi kept prostrating while his wife Toyin was practically shy and knelt down for the Fuji music Maestro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vODOznA0rBY

Re: Toyin Abraham And Husband Prostrate And Kneel Down For Kwam1 On Stage by StagethemTVee: 11:47pm On May 16, 2021
Africa is my fatherland, Nigeria is my country o.
Re: Toyin Abraham And Husband Prostrate And Kneel Down For Kwam1 On Stage by Staphylococcus: 11:50pm On May 16, 2021
Omoluabi's have so much respect for elders.

Unlike those that wake-up their elders with sliding tackle.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham And Husband Prostrate And Kneel Down For Kwam1 On Stage by ProfAmaben(m): 6:43am On May 17, 2021
[[s]quote author=Staphylococcus post=101764311]Omoluabi's have so much respect for elders.

Unlike those that wake-up their elders with sliding tackle.

[/quote][/s]
Re: Toyin Abraham And Husband Prostrate And Kneel Down For Kwam1 On Stage by The5DME(m): 7:46am On May 17, 2021
I can never and will never bow for any man.
Re: Toyin Abraham And Husband Prostrate And Kneel Down For Kwam1 On Stage by hefem44230: 7:55am On May 17, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Africa is my fatherland, Nigeria is my country o.
Re: Toyin Abraham And Husband Prostrate And Kneel Down For Kwam1 On Stage by sunshineV(f): 9:13am On May 17, 2021
i cant even prostrate for my dad in public not to talk of this man. now, wat is a kwam1
Re: Toyin Abraham And Husband Prostrate And Kneel Down For Kwam1 On Stage by Pmpm: 9:30am On May 17, 2021
Dem try
Re: Toyin Abraham And Husband Prostrate And Kneel Down For Kwam1 On Stage by StagethemTVee: 2:03pm On May 17, 2021
Clap for yourself. You deserve some accolades for such an achievement.
sunshineV:
i cant even prostrate for my dad in public not to talk of this man. now, wat is a kwam1

(1) (Reply)

Your Type Are So Weak On Bed Fans Blast Destiny Etiko For Sharing This.. / Pics Of Davido / Nollywood Actor, Jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.